Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat

How does someone on a terror watchlist pass a background check?

How does someone with known ties to isis get a job as armed security?

It happens when political correctness demands that reality be denied.

I guess the folks you vote for ain't gettin' it done for ya.

He was a Democrat, but he hated gays. Not a very good Democrat.

An AR-15 assault gun owner who loved handguns. Not a very good Democrat indeed.

But none the less a democrat...right?
There are plenty of conservative democrats just as there are some liberal republicans.

But this one was a democrat....fact. The dems own a mass shooting. This is precious after all the "right wing, Christian terrorism". LOL Hell he's even a protected "Muslim" adding insult to injury.

I don't think the democratic party was involved here. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

I never said the democrat "party" was involved here...now did I? Again...stop making shit up

An AR-15 assault gun ? Wow you really do not no anything about firearms. Not surprised and I do not blame the common left leaning voter that false propaganda comes from the elite in the Democratic party and is disseminated willingly by the left leaning media outlets.

I'll clear the confusion up for you now. The only thing that an AR-15 has in common with a real military (assault) rifle is cosmetics and that it is gas operated this means that it uses the gasses from the expended round to reload the weapon. A standard issue US military rifle has selective fire which means you can switch from semi-automatic which means fire one round for every trigger pull to burst which fires 2 to 3 rounds (depending on the weapon) to fully automatic which means the weapon continuously loads and fires a round until the magazine is empty or you release the trigger. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic weapon that's it.

Your leaders have duped you into being scared of mostly plastic.
Then why did a cop on FOX this morning point out the difference between the damage done by an AR-15 and a handgun--how the wounds are far more devastating and more likely fatal from an AR-15 than a handgun. Witnesses said the shots continued the length of a song. With one rifle. Easily replaced large capacity magazines, no? Don't try selling your bullshit that AR-15's are just a little, old fashioned gun dressed up to look mean.

Doesn't matter. Our founding fodders said I have a right to a single load powder and ball musket. So now by god I get an AR-15.

There are plenty of conservative democrats just as there are some liberal republicans.

But this one was a democrat....fact. The dems own a mass shooting. This is precious after all the "right wing, Christian terrorism". LOL Hell he's even a protected "Muslim" adding insult to injury.

I don't think the democratic party was involved here. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

I never said the democrat "party" was involved here...now did I? Again...stop making shit up
Heh heh heh! Well, why do you think Fox thought it was newsworthy to even mention a party affiliation? I'll tell you. It was to influence sheep like EWE!

Heh heh heh! Well, why do you think Fox thought it was newsworthy to even mention a party affiliation? I'll tell you. It was to influence sheep like EWE!

Again I never quoted FoxNews....now did I? When are you going to stop making shit up? Hint: You're losing badly here

Doesn't matter. Our founding fodders said I have a right to a single load powder and ball musket. So now by god I get an AR-15.

That's a stupid of an argument as saying that free speech doesn't apply to the internet because the founders only meant for it to apply to the technology of the day.

Yo, The Democrat Below:
CkwV0eWWgAAB1MV.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/NathanDWilsonFL
"GTP"https://twitter.com/NathanDWilsonFL

Democrats are the true haters of anything and everything. Just because the "gays" are part of their protected class does not mean they can not hate them..

But then again Muslims are part of the far left protected class as well..

So one protected class is killing the other protected class.

Muslim is a protected class by the Constitution.

Again I never quoted FoxNews....now did I? When are you going to stop making shit up? Hint: You're losing badly here
well gee, you seem to have accepted the Fox declaration that the killer was a democrat per the op title. I didn't make that up. BTW you sound just like the Arabs back in 1967 during the war with Israel.Even as their tanks were outfitted with transmission having one gear(reverse) they were shouting through the turrets…"you jews are losing badly"…heh heh heh!

Democrats are the true haters of anything and everything. Just because the "gays" are part of their protected class does not mean they can not hate them..

But then again Muslims are part of the far left protected class as well..

So one protected class is killing the other protected class.

Does that make it protected free speech?

well gee, you seem to have accepted the Fox declaration that the killer was a democrat per the op title. I didn't make that up. BTW you sound just like the Arabs back in 1967 during the war with Israel.Even as their tanks were outfitted with transmission having one gear(reverse) they were shouting through the turrets…"you jews are losing badly"…heh heh heh!

You're a waste of time....you keep making shit up. A democrat I presume?

Forum List

Back