Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat

But the issues are more complex than you suggest. That "tool" has been used far too many times as a weapon of mass murder, modified or not. Over 100 casualties in one shooting is unconscionable. We can't seem to keep that"tool" out of the hands of killers and I submit to you that the task of doing so is impossible.
Oh I disagree. I submit to you that at this stage we might need to accept thAt were going to have to temporarily surrender some rights and freedoms to win this war. And yes it's a war.

The problem of course is those on the left only want to curtail gun rights and those on the right only want to protect gun rights.

Let's start monitoring social media and make supporting radical Islam a crime. Could you live with that?
It is a crime.
No it isn't and theoretically anyway the social media of us citizens isn't legal without a warrant
Go online and support radical Islam and tell us what happens twenty years from now when you get to a computer again.

As is usual with Jake his ignorance shines. Jake there is no law against posting you support terrorism. The only thing that comes of that is its evidence if you are arrested for a crime.

I'm asking would you be okay with said sites being monitored and if you post such getting a visit from the FBI? Or are you only willing to give up 2nd amendment rights?
Fair&Balanced is blathering. Go ahead and support radical jihadism online. Do it and tell us what happens.

He was a Democrat, but he hated gays. Not a very good Democrat.

Democrats hate gays.

They side with Islam.

:dunno:
Sky, I know the pill make you foggy, but bless you for staying on them and trying to participate here. God bless you.

God Bless you too dear JakeStarkey.

But Democrooks must make up their minds....and pronto !!

Are they with Islam or are they for gays.

It's one or the other, you can not be for both.

He was a Democrat, but he hated gays. Not a very good Democrat.

Democrats hate gays.

They side with Islam.

:dunno:
Sky, I know the pill make you foggy, but bless you for staying on them and trying to participate here. God bless you.

God Bless you too dear JakeStarkey.

But Democrooks must make up their minds....and pronto !!

Are they with Islam or are they for gays.
It's one or the other, you can not be for both.
Are you for America and the Constitution or are you against the right way. If you are going to align with the jihadists, let us know.

Ya gotta give the (Orlando) punk credit for honesty. He registered Democrat whereas our pre-teen pundit is still closeted, claiming to be a Republican.
No, Vigilante claims to be Republican even though he was a registered Democrat for thirty years, as you were for nearly twenty.

Forum List

Back