Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

I've got a great idea for a business for ya. Assumptions Are Us. LMAO

“You should never assume. You know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of you and me because that's how it's spelled.”

Yet you're sooooooooooooooooooooooo good at it. Try heeding your own advice.

Trump lies to your face and you folks eat it up How can anyone respect that?

More deflection? How regressive of you. Get back to me when you actually have FACTS.

Here's a fact The moron said Mexico will pay for the wall And here's another I'll show my taxes when I'm elected And what AH can support that fn idiot who believes Putin before our intelligence agencies?

You need to learn to recognize hyperbole. Maobama didn't stop the seas from rising, don't hear you calling him a liar.

So you told them it's worth exactly what you'd ask for it if you put it on the market? I kind of doubt that.
Great, now you can answer a question:

Have you ever disputed the county assessment, and gotten the assessed value of your home reduced 80 or 85%?

That's a yes/no question.

Yes.

Hahaha

No, you haven't.

Yeah I did, and I wound up giving that little piece of shit property away it was nothing but an alligator. Kept eating money and was worthless.

Here's a fact The moron said Mexico will pay for the wall And here's another I'll show my taxes when I'm elected And what AH can support that fn idiot who believes Putin before our intelligence agencies?

Here's another fact:

I've got a great idea for a business for ya. Assumptions Are Us. LMAO

“You should never assume. You know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of you and me because that's how it's spelled.”

Yet you're sooooooooooooooooooooooo good at it. Try heeding your own advice.

Trump lies to your face and you folks eat it up How can anyone respect that?

More deflection? How regressive of you. Get back to me when you actually have FACTS.

Yes and obama said we could keep our health care if we luked it and supported iran and the plo

he's profiting off his presidency. hence the emoluments lawsuit. god you are such a mook.

Please show us specifically where he is profiting.

Socrates-S.jpg

Mr. Blumenthal said that the president has violated the clause by collecting trademarks from China, rent paid by foreign governments at his real estate properties worldwide and government approvals for his business dealings. He also suggested that Mr. Trump’s businesses may have collected payments and benefits that are unknown to Congress.

If Judge Sullivan finds that Mr. Trump has violated the emoluments clause, congressional Democrats can ask for information in the discovery phase of the lawsuit about any foreign benefit related to his global business dealings, including payments, trademarks, intellectual property and regulatory advantages.

“We can look at his books and tax returns in order to determine what emoluments he’s accepted,” Mr. Nadler said. If evidence of financial fraud is found in the course of discovery, Mr. Nadler said that information would be made public and turned over to law enforcement officials.

“This gives Congress an opportunity to invoke our congressional right to make sure that the president is loyal to the U.S. and not to his own pocketbook,” Mr. Nadler said.

Judge Sullivan also said that the courts had to step in because Mr. Trump would not voluntarily allow Congress to exercise its constitutional right to oversee the payments he takes from foreign governments.

In the other emoluments lawsuit, a federal judge in Maryland has ruled that the attorneys general of Maryland and the District of Columbia can sue the president.

Judge Denies Trump’s Request to Dismiss Emoluments Lawsuit

2. What does that mean?

Merriam-Webster defines emoluments as “returns arising from office or employment usually in the form of compensation or perquisites.” Historians largely agree that the original intent of the constitutional provision was to discourage early American leaders from being influenced by gifts or titles bestowed by European governments or royalty.

3. Why is this an issue for Trump?

Though he stepped away from day-to-day operations of his businesses, Trump retains ownership in companies that do business with foreign diplomats, state-controlled companies and state-owned television channels. The Trump International Hotel in Manhattan, for instance, got a noticeable revenue boost from a five-day stay by associates of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, according to the Washington Post. The Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. also gets business from foreign governments and their representatives. It’s also housed in a building that Trump’s company leases from the U.S. government, which raises another issue: A second constitutional clause -- in Article II, Section 1 -- says the president receives a salary while in office but “shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...e8-ba30-a7ded04d8fac_story.html?noredirect=on

Now all you need do is prove all that was the result of Trump being president. ie it wouldn't have happened had he not been president. Considering he had royalty and diplomats staying at his hotels prior to his taking office, I'd say that would be a tough row to hoe.

i don't hafta prove anything, mouser... the prosecutor does.

uh... they go by the evaluation analysis which is done every 5-10 years & whenever a permit is taken out, they inspect it.

If you protested. you didn't agree with their analysis, you claimed the property was less than they said it was. RIGHT? What makes you think Trump didn't do the same?

i didn't cook books to reflect what i wanted to portray.... i didn't lie what i spent on upgrades or whatever to get a better insurance rate or to use the tax deductions ..

You can't prove Trump did either? Remember, valuations are opinions.

i can't.... but the IRS can & so can allen weisellberg, the CFO of trumpco. he's got immunity & has been talking to mueller. he very well could get subpoenaed to go in front of aunty maxine too.

And?

& spill all kindsa little tidbits.... under oath.... he goes back decades with trumpco & is the top guy after his family.

d'oh!

Looks like Barr has started to slap down the mueller witch hunt and deep state

Looks like Muellers top prosecutor has been sent packing and he is so scared that he may get disbarred he has hid out in a liberal college and in the liberal state of New York

he's profiting off his presidency. hence the emoluments lawsuit. god you are such a mook.

Please show us specifically where he is profiting.

Socrates-S.jpg

Mr. Blumenthal said that the president has violated the clause by collecting trademarks from China, rent paid by foreign governments at his real estate properties worldwide and government approvals for his business dealings. He also suggested that Mr. Trump’s businesses may have collected payments and benefits that are unknown to Congress.

If Judge Sullivan finds that Mr. Trump has violated the emoluments clause, congressional Democrats can ask for information in the discovery phase of the lawsuit about any foreign benefit related to his global business dealings, including payments, trademarks, intellectual property and regulatory advantages.

“We can look at his books and tax returns in order to determine what emoluments he’s accepted,” Mr. Nadler said. If evidence of financial fraud is found in the course of discovery, Mr. Nadler said that information would be made public and turned over to law enforcement officials.

“This gives Congress an opportunity to invoke our congressional right to make sure that the president is loyal to the U.S. and not to his own pocketbook,” Mr. Nadler said.

Judge Sullivan also said that the courts had to step in because Mr. Trump would not voluntarily allow Congress to exercise its constitutional right to oversee the payments he takes from foreign governments.

In the other emoluments lawsuit, a federal judge in Maryland has ruled that the attorneys general of Maryland and the District of Columbia can sue the president.

Judge Denies Trump’s Request to Dismiss Emoluments Lawsuit

2. What does that mean?

Merriam-Webster defines emoluments as “returns arising from office or employment usually in the form of compensation or perquisites.” Historians largely agree that the original intent of the constitutional provision was to discourage early American leaders from being influenced by gifts or titles bestowed by European governments or royalty.

3. Why is this an issue for Trump?

Though he stepped away from day-to-day operations of his businesses, Trump retains ownership in companies that do business with foreign diplomats, state-controlled companies and state-owned television channels. The Trump International Hotel in Manhattan, for instance, got a noticeable revenue boost from a five-day stay by associates of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, according to the Washington Post. The Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. also gets business from foreign governments and their representatives. It’s also housed in a building that Trump’s company leases from the U.S. government, which raises another issue: A second constitutional clause -- in Article II, Section 1 -- says the president receives a salary while in office but “shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...e8-ba30-a7ded04d8fac_story.html?noredirect=on

Now all you need do is prove all that was the result of Trump being president. ie it wouldn't have happened had he not been president. Considering he had royalty and diplomats staying at his hotels prior to his taking office, I'd say that would be a tough row to hoe.

i don't hafta prove anything, mouser... the prosecutor does.

Tell me commie what is the constitutional penalty for a violation of the emoluments clause.

Come on hero show the class how fucking smart you are.

Percent of Americans supporting Impeachment growing

Yup, & 12 out of 12 Hillary supporters believe she should run in 2020...even if she is in prison.

:p

If you protested. you didn't agree with their analysis, you claimed the property was less than they said it was. RIGHT? What makes you think Trump didn't do the same?

i didn't cook books to reflect what i wanted to portray.... i didn't lie what i spent on upgrades or whatever to get a better insurance rate or to use the tax deductions ..

You can't prove Trump did either? Remember, valuations are opinions.

i can't.... but the IRS can & so can allen weisellberg, the CFO of trumpco. he's got immunity & has been talking to mueller. he very well could get subpoenaed to go in front of aunty maxine too.

And?

& spill all kindsa little tidbits.... under oath.... he goes back decades with trumpco & is the top guy after his family.

d'oh!

Wow a guy has a good job and keeps it for a long time, I'm really impressed. Tell me, as a fiduciary board member wouldn't have a duty not to do anything illegal?

Or do you think Trump said hey Al, I got this little situation I want you to handle, never mind it will get ya 20 years at the gray bar hotel, just do it.

You're nothing but an idiot, and you're starting to bore the hell out of my. Run along to your daily meal of crap at MSLSD.

Get back to me when you have something REAL.

Tell me commie what is the constitutional penalty for a violation of the emoluments clause.
What a stupid question. The Constitution only defines 3 crimes, ans doesn't even dictate sentences for those, save for saying they may be punishable by death.

What a stupid question. The Constitution only defines 3 crimes, ans doesn't even dictate sentences for those, save for saying they may be punishable by death.

OK commie, tell me who the Constitution prescribes as the arbiters of the emoluments clause?

OK commie, tell me who the Constitution prescribes as the arbiters of the emoluments clause?

The president swears to protect our constitution If found guilty of the emoluments clause it could be an impeachable offense

Forum List

Back