Perfect example of how out of touch Kamala Harris is

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Kamala Harris is nowhere to be seen, amidst a national disaster after a hurricane and another on the way with FEMA out of funds, she is sending millions to Lebanon overseas instead.

Kamala is basically absent as a leader, giving a brief interview on a show called "Go Daddy", she talks about women's rights, translated, abortion, abortion, abortion!! Kamala talks about what is important to the DNC, which is killing babies. She has no time to try and relate to the average voter, not that she ever could.

Does she not see the nation suffering amidst rising inflation, wars abroad with the world on the verge of WW3, and natural disasters that seem to be ignored by FEMA?

Kamala Harris is an imbecile.

Kamala Harris is nowhere to be seen, amidst a national disaster after a hurricane and another on the way with FEMA out of funds, she is sending millions to Lebanon overseas instead.

Kamala is basically absent as a leader, giving a brief interview on a show called "Go Daddy", she talks about women's rights, translated, abortion, abortion, abortion!! Kamala talks about what is important to the DNC, which is killing babies. She has no time to try and relate to the average voter, not that she ever could.

Does she not see the nation suffering amidst rising inflation, wars abroad with the world on the verge of WW3, and natural disasters that seem to be ignored by FEMA?

Kamala Harris is an imbecile.
Harris is not the president. And you post is nothing but lies.

Ridiculously false.
Kamala is basically absent as a leader, giving a brief interview on a show called "Go Daddy", she talks about women's rights, translated, abortion, abortion, abortion!!
Yeah...it pisses you off that she is talking about women's rights.
Kamala talks about what is important to the DNC, which is killing babies.
Ridiculously false.
She has no time to try and relate to the average voter, not that she ever could.
Women (over 1/2 of the population) make up more of the average voter than men do shit brains.
More nonsense about world war 3. Nothing is being ignored by FEMA either fuckstain.

Harris is not the president. And you post is nothing but lies.
She should be.

That is a whole other scandal.

She lied to the American people repeatedly that Joe was not too infirm to be President, telling us how sharp he was.

Then the debate happened with the world watching.

Next thing you know, she is the nominee. Why? Because the whole world saw the truth, something you idiots can no longer lie about.

But wait! Kamala still has not admitted Joe is too infirm to be President. No, she just stole his nomination from him for apparently no reason it seems.

Now with WW3 on the Horizen, natural disasters ravaging the county, the nation is without a leader.

Way to go DNC!!

America needs to understand that what they are seeing with Kamala Harris today is her good side because she is trying to win an election.

Can you imagine with her absence on the national scene and her hair brain interviews and her inaction at every turn as the world burns what her bad side looks like?

Kamala is basically absent as a leader, giving a brief interview on a show called "Go Daddy", she talks about women's rights, translated, abortion, abortion, abortion!! Kamala talks about what is important to the DNC, which is killing babies.
Translation from commie to English...

KILL CAPITALIST AMERICAN BABIES!

No, its just that she is dumber than a bag of dirt. Its sad.

NOTHING like the stable orange "Genius".

1728386598894.png

Nuclear weapons and hurricanes don't mix, NOAA advises​

1728386674275.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-49471093

Aug 26, 2019 — Using nuclear weapons to destroy hurricanes is not a good idea, a US scientific agency has said, following reports that President Donald Trump wanted to ...

Trump Says No One Could Have Predicted Hurricane ...

1728386843598.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
Sep 30, 2024 — Donald Trump traveled to Valdosta, Georgia, following Hurricane Helene after falsely claiming the Biden administration has abandoned the ...

Trump Appears Not to Understand How Hurricanes Work​

1728386953434.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › breaking-news

Sep 30, 2024 — Donald Trump, who wants to dismantle storm prediction services, seemed caught off guard by the completely predictable Hurricane Helene.

No, its just that she is dumber than a bag of dirt. Its sad.
Thats more of that indoctrination. You’re trained to believe anything she says is dumb. It doesn’t matter what she actually says. Just like you’re trained to believe everything Trump says is brilliant when it makes no sense or he says nothing at all.

That’s because you’re indoctrinated to hate.

You have no room to lecture anyone about indoctrination. Harris is an embarrassment. She is a buffoon. She is wholly unqualified and yet you will vote for her anyway and defend her at every turn. That is true indoctrination.

Thats more of that indoctrination. You’re trained to believe anything she says is dumb. It doesn’t matter what she actually says. Just like you’re trained to believe everything Trump says is brilliant when it makes no sense or he says nothing at all.

Harris repeatedly makes statements that make absolutely no sense. When she doesn’t have the answer to a question, she rambles and it evidently works on the low IQ and/or indoctrinated masses.

You have no room to lecture anyone about indoctrination. Harris is an embarrassment. She is a buffoon. She is wholly unqualified and yet you will vote for her anyway and defend her at every turn. That is true indoctrination.
And you can lecture us about voting for an embarrassment? Trump is a national embarrassment. He sounds like a moron. He has the emotions of a child. He barely understands how the government works. He has absolutely no concern about just making shit up out of thin air.

That’s because you’re indoctrinated to hate.

Bullshit. I'm a well-educated, full-grown man with decades of experience in knowing what I like and what I don't like. And I do not like Kamala Harris, no matter what anyone else tells me.

Harris repeatedly makes statements that make absolutely no sense. When she doesn’t have the answer to a question, she rambles and it evidently works on the low IQ and/or indoctrinated masses.
Example?

Trump’s speeches are getting longer and longer, rambling on and on, where run on sentences morph and change topic between totally unconnected ideas bouncing around his head.

He thinks tax cuts, drilling oil and tariffs will literally solve everything.

That’s because those are his only actual policies. Everything else is unknown.

Bullshit. I'm a well-educated, full-grown man with decades of experience in knowing what I like and what I don't like. And I do not like Kamala Harris, no matter what anyone else tells me.
Well educated, full grown men are just as susceptible to indoctrination as anyone else. Maybe more so because they’re so self-confident that they can’t be indoctrinated.

Or maybe you just hate women who think differently than you.

Forum List

Back