Perfect Questions For Trumpers

Sooner or later, "owning the Libs" has to be replaced by actual governing. Now would be a great time for inspirational and, dare I say it, aspirational leadership.

Rage tweets and constantly playing the 'victim card' just demonstrates a weak mind and abrasive personality. Two qualities not able to provide leadership.

And, to the point, if Obama was spying on anyone, it was the Russians! Had the Trump campaign not been so quick and easy to climb into bed with them, their collusion would not have been exposed.

Obama was spying, the FBI launched an investigation based on lies, and lied to the judge in the process.

This is a serious push back from the government against the peaceful transfer of power, and it should alarm you, even if you don't like Trump.
Kinda like how Trump was trying to launch an investigation based on a lie about Biden?

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

My point about the Left refusing to respect the peaceful transfer of power, stands. Historians will mark that, hopefully as a dark time for American democracy, if not the beginning of the end...
Power was transferred peacefully.

The fact that your attempted coup failed, is a good thing, but that it took place at all, is still a dark day for America.
It wasnā€™t a coup, so of course it ā€œfailedā€. I swear, itā€™s like you guys are living in a conservative fan fiction.

Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ā€˜SPYā€™ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?ā€ he asks rhetorically. ā€œPut another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? Thatā€™s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.ā€
They were over confident

No one in lib la la land gave trump a chance of winning
Raises a really good question why would the Obama administration break laws to spy on someone for political purposes if no one thought he had a chance at winning.

Besides, Hillary was going to bury the wrongdoing.
Why break the law for no reason? Your attempt at ascribing a motive makes zero sense.

Why break the law for no reason?

They broke the law to get dirt on their opponent.
It would have been buried if she won. No risk.

She was the most qualified candidate ever.....how could she lose?

This theory defies all logic.
One, the dirt was never used. The application wasnā€™t even approved until two weeks before the election. Carter Page was only tangentially involved in the campaign and had left well before the warrant was issued.

One, the dirt was never used.

Probably because they didn't find anything that would help.
Trumpā€™s campaign was literally meeting with Russians trying to give them dirt on Clinton to help his campaign.

You think that wasnā€™t potentially harmful information?
Hardly

it was the other way around

the dems were the ones conspiring with russia

What were the Dems conspiring with Russia to do exactly? Hack their server again?
You can sneer all you want

hillary paid for the Steele dossier which was largely if not entirely supplied by the russians

Thatā€™s your conspiracy? Hillary paid a law firm who paid a research firm who paid a former intelligence agent to ask his network of Russian expatriates if Russia has any information on Trump. None of which was used.

Meanwhile Trumpā€™s flesh and blood was in a room asking Russians for official prosecutor documents.

So yeah, Iā€™ll sneer at the absurdity.
That was just the opening moves of the anti trump conspiracy

eventually it involved the FBI CIA, the dc police and bigh ranking members of the previous administration including obama
Conspiratorial nonsense.

We both know Russia was working to elect Trump. Drop the charade. Oh wait, you arenā€™t a Seth Rich truther, are you?
You are stuck on an outdated lie

hillary and the dnc were the criminals not trump
Itā€™s a ā€œlieā€ that has been confirmed by every serious investigation into the matter. The only people still expressing disbelief are 4chan internet trolls and the gullible.
I guess we will have to wait and see what develops

you may never see or admit the truth

but I think its clear the Deep State tried to stage a coup

Itā€™s always wait and see with you geniuses. The FBI report confirmed it was Russia so you told us to wait for the House investigation. The house investigation told us it was Russia so you told us to wait for the Mueller report. The Mueller report told us it was Russia so you told us to wait for the Senate report. The Senate report told us it was Russia so now we have to wait for something else, who knows, but you can never be proven wrong because thereā€™s always something else to cling to.
nonsense

the cia and lib news media has lied to us and to congress since day one

Serious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ā€˜SPYā€™ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?ā€ he asks rhetorically. ā€œPut another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? Thatā€™s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.ā€
They were over confident

Raises a really good question why would the Obama administration break laws to spy on someone for political purposes if no one thought he had a chance at winning.

Why break the law for no reason? Your attempt at ascribing a motive makes zero sense.

One, the dirt was never used. The application wasnā€™t even approved until two weeks before the election. Carter Page was only tangentially involved in the campaign and had left well before the warrant was issued.

Trumpā€™s campaign was literally meeting with Russians trying to give them dirt on Clinton to help his campaign.

Hardly

What were the Dems conspiring with Russia to do exactly? Hack their server again?

hillary paid for the Steele dossier which was largely if not entirely supplied by the russians

Thatā€™s your conspiracy? Hillary paid a law firm who paid a research firm who paid a former intelligence agent to ask his network of Russian expatriates if Russia has any information on Trump. None of which was used.

Meanwhile Trumpā€™s flesh and blood was in a room asking Russians for official prosecutor documents.

eventually it involved the FBI CIA, the dc police and bigh ranking members of the previous administration including obama
Conspiratorial nonsense.

We both know Russia was working to elect Trump. Drop the charade. Oh wait, you arenā€™t a Seth Rich truther, are you?

Itā€™s a ā€œlieā€ that has been confirmed by every serious investigation into the matter. The only people still expressing disbelief are 4chan internet trolls and the gullible.

Itā€™s always wait and see with you geniuses. The FBI report confirmed it was Russia so you told us to wait for the House investigation. The house investigation told us it was Russia so you told us to wait for the Mueller report. The Mueller report told us it was Russia so you told us to wait for the Senate report. The Senate report told us it was Russia so now we have to wait for something else, who knows, but you can never be proven wrong because thereā€™s always something else to cling to.
nonsense

The CIA hasnā€™t said anything. Theyā€™re the CIA. Theyā€™re not too chatty.
The conservative media has been living in a parallel universe by ignoring everything that doesnā€™t fit Trumpā€™s narrative.

They were over confident

Hardly

Conspiratorial nonsense.

You're always very combative and defensive.

Sooner or later, "owning the Libs" has to be replaced by actual governing. Now would be a great time for inspirational and, dare I say it, aspirational leadership.

Rage tweets and constantly playing the 'victim card' just demonstrates a weak mind and abrasive personality. Two qualities not able to provide leadership.

And, to the point, if Obama was spying on anyone, it was the Russians! Had the Trump campaign not been so quick and easy to climb into bed with them, their collusion would not have been exposed.

Obama was spying, the FBI launched an investigation based on lies, and lied to the judge in the process.

This is a serious push back from the government against the peaceful transfer of power, and it should alarm you, even if you don't like Trump.
Kinda like how Trump was trying to launch an investigation based on a lie about Biden?

My point about the Left refusing to respect the peaceful transfer of power, stands. Historians will mark that, hopefully as a dark time for American democracy, if not the beginning of the end...

The fact that your attempted coup failed, is a good thing, but that it took place at all, is still a dark day for America.
It wasnā€™t a coup, so of course it ā€œfailedā€. I swear, itā€™s like you guys are living in a conservative fan fiction.

YOur denial of the facts, is irrelevant to everyone and everything.

The point stands. YOu guys lost and elements of your Party, along with partisan operatives in the intelligence and law enforcement communities launched a soft coup attempt.

It is good that it failed, but the attempt itself, and especially the support given to it, by the media and acceptance of it by the American public, is a sign of the terrible decline of the Republic and the nation.

The point stands. YOu guys lost and elements of your Party, along with partisan operatives in the intelligence and law enforcement communities launched a soft coup attempt.

It is good that it failed, but the attempt itself, and especially the support given to it, by the media and acceptance of it by the American public, is a sign of the terrible decline of the Republic and the nation.

Itā€™s totally idiotic. It ā€œfailedā€ because it wasnā€™t a coup. You were told it was a coup to make you ignore the results of the investigation into what happened during the election and afterwards.

Itā€™s totally idiotic. It ā€œfailedā€ because it wasnā€™t a coup. You were told it was a coup to make you ignore the results of the investigation into what happened during the election and afterwards.

Your side told me that you were going to "Resist". Your side openly talked about the idea of a coup. Your side was hysterical in panic with nonsense of "nazis" and "nuclear war", obvious justifications for extreme action. Your side had political partisans inside the FBI talk about what they could "do" about the election, and then launched a political operation, based on lies, and authorized by lies, to try to take down the duly elected President. Your side supported the imprisonment of people on ginned up bullshit, in the pursuit of getting them to say what you wanted to hear about the President to justify his removal from power.

No one has to "Tell" me that that is a soft coup attempt. I can see it for myself, because I am not a retarded child, with a desire to be willfully ignorant.

The problem is that there are no Obamagate rants on the right. It's all about hysteria on the left because they don't have a viable candidate. Creepy Joe must be hiding in a basement somewhere and when he does come out his wife is always nearby to cut off the (friendly) media script during his inevitable flubs. The guy is such an embarrassment that democrats seem to be pretending that there won't be an election this fall.

Your side told me that you were going to "Resist". Your side openly talked about the idea of a coup. Your side was hysterical in panic with nonsense of "nazis" and "nuclear war", obvious justifications for extreme action. Your side had political partisans inside the FBI talk about what they could "do" about the election, and then launched a political operation, based on lies, and authorized by lies, to try to take down the duly elected President. Your side supported the imprisonment of people on ginned up bullshit, in the pursuit of getting them to say what you wanted to hear about the President to justify his removal from power.

No one has to "Tell" me that that is a soft coup attempt. I can see it for myself, because I am not a retarded child, with a desire to be willfully ignorant.
Very, very little of this is true. No one in the FBI talked about a coup. The investigation into the campaign wasnā€™t to ā€œtake downā€ anyone. The investigation was to determine if any crimes were committed and to understand foreign intelligence activities on US soil. Thatā€™s what the FBI does. Thatā€™s literally their job. Dozens of people with no discernible political bias participated in that investigation. And when the investigators were investigated by other nonpartisan investigators, the investigation was found to be properly predicated.

It was not a coup.

Obamagate rants by the President and Rwinger media sound so desperate it makes them look stupid.
How long this will last is your guess.
Remember, the 2020 election will be a referendum on Trump.
Also, he will be running against Joe Biden. Remember?

"Vanity Fair reporter Gabriel Sherman, however, writes on Twitter that Trumpā€™s conspiratorial ramblings about Obama fall apart at the slightest scrutiny."

ā€œSerious question for Trumpers: why would Obama ā€˜SPYā€™ on Trump campaign but not do anything with the info?ā€ he asks rhetorically. ā€œPut another way, why would Obama WH go to extreme lengths to break the law but not help Hillary win? Thatā€™s the dumbest conspiracy of all time.ā€

Why would the Obama WH spy on Trump but not do anything with the info? Because none of the info was an actual crime. There was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
As for anybody looking stupid...look no further than the left.
Trump.....Ban flights from China.
The left: That's racist. Go to San Francisco Chinatown and socialize.
Trump.....Ban travel from Europe.
The left: That's over-reach.
Trump.....Exercise social-distancing.
The left: Again, that's over-reach.
As many diseases are and have been, named after the location of origin, COVID-19 has been called the Wuhan virus.
Trump has called it the Wuhan virus and the China virus.
The left: Who had been calling it the Wuhan virus, suddenly decided that it was racist...why? Because their favorite socialist/communist nation, China didn't like it being referred to by its place of origin. It put China in a negative light and China, as all far-left authoritarian nations do, insist on everyone being in agreement with the government.
So, pardon me if I continue to support Trump, over a party that now has made it clear that the U.S. Constitution and its freedoms should be gradually dismantled (free speech, right to bear arms, due process).
You are way off from realities. This is the problem with Trump supporters like you who only recognized half of the realities. Let me tell you where YOU are wrong all the way.

THESE ARE FROM YOU:
1. Trump.....Ban flights from China.
2. That's racist. Go to San Francisco Chinatown and socialize.
3. Trump.....Ban travel from Europe.
The left: That's over-reach.
4. Trump.....Exercise social-distancing.
The left: Again, that's over-reach.
5. As many diseases are and have been, named after the location of origin, COVID-19 has been called the Wuhan virus.
Trump has called it the Wuhan virus and the China virus.
6. The left: Who had been calling it the Wuhan virus, suddenly decided that it was racist...why?
7. Because their favorite socialist/communist nation, China didn't like it being referred to by its place of origin. It put China in a negative light and China, as all far-left authoritarian nations

FROM ME:
1. Ban? When itā€™s only applied to non citizens, about 40k thousands traveled back to US after the ban from China.
2. Thatā€™s bullshit. Pelosi went to China town to see her people cheering them. That has nothing to do with CV. Whatever Pelosi did does it effect anything? You are using Trump nonsense BS to attack Pelosi. Trump spent total of 13 days from playing golf and rallies from Jan. 28 to March 8. And photo op in India February 24 & 25, 2020.
3. Trump ban travel to Europe. Too late. He closed the front door (west coast) but left the back door open. Results NY cases traced from Europe.
4. Trump applied social distancing middle of March 20. He was advised sooner.
5. Covid-19 was assigned by the CDC. Trump is not the king to make those kind of definition. This is a big problem when people like you donā€™t even realize it offend Asian Americans.
6. At the beginning yes. At that time there was no name so we used Wuhan. Then Covid-19 was assigned we used Covid-19 and the rest of the world. Except Trump but he changed his mind to Covid-19.
7. You are totally wrong. Trump trade policy especially the trade war is a total disastrous. Foreign and domestic policies are nothing but close to garbage. But you have Russians rape our democracy, interference in our election, harassing us in international sea and air. Thatā€™s who you love and favorite.

Trump has turned this country upside down, made this country a laughing stock around the world, made us dumb and ignorant bully and CORRUPT... Because of people like YOU. So pardon me if WE hate Trump. We have a crisis yet we have to put up with his regular dumbshit childish behavior. Itā€™s like a crisis on top of a crisis. This country deserves better than this lousy and inept US president.

They were over confident

Hardly

Conspiratorial nonsense.

nonsense

The conservative media has been living in a parallel universe by ignoring everything that doesnā€™t fit Trumpā€™s narrative.
Bullshit

clapper is on TV all the time

and what he cant say is leaked to the lib news media who tell us ā€œunnamed sources said...ā€

They were over confident

Hardly

Conspiratorial nonsense.

nonsense

Bullshit

clapper is on TV all the time

and what he cant say is leaked to the lib news media who tell us ā€œunnamed sources said...ā€
Clapper was DNI.

Face it, every serious investigation came up with the same result. The House. The Senate. The intelligence community. The DoJ. Every single investigation. Same result.

You just donā€™t want to accept it.

Very, very little of this is true. No one in the FBI talked about a coup.
If anyone was discussing a coup, would you have heard about it, considering that upper management (Comey, Strzok, etc) were part of the "resistance" and not likely to publicize what they were up to?

The investigation into the campaign wasnā€™t to ā€œtake downā€ anyone.
To any disinterested
and impartial observer that seems like a ridiculous lie.
Read the recently released transcripts from Adam Schiff's secret basement hearings and see how many people questioned were on board with the idea of a Russian boogeyman used to justify going after
Flynn, the stepping stone to Trump.
The answer would be none! Not one person under oath would utter a single syllable that lent any credence at all to the democrat urban myths of the Russian threat that was discussed endlessly in the media and by
people like Schiff and Pelosi.

Ironically the real threat in this new Cold War, China, doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all by the
left.

The investigation was to determine if any crimes were committed and to understand foreign intelligence activities on US soil. Thatā€™s what the FBI does. Thatā€™s literally their job. Dozens of people with no discernible political bias participated in that investigation. And when the investigators were investigated by other nonpartisan investigators, the investigation was found to be properly predicated.

It was not a coup.
Ordinary FBI agents who spoke with Michael Flynn were of the opinion that he was being honest with them. Strzok and Comey over ruled them and the inquisition was on!
You are right to a degree...if there was no coup it was not for lack of trying by the FBI, DOJ and other
assorted key players, Obama included as the common denominator in this whole multi year effort that still goes on to remove a legally elected US president from office by any means necessary.

Very, very little of this is true. No one in the FBI talked about a coup. The investigation into the campaign wasnā€™t to ā€œtake downā€ anyone. The investigation was to determine if any crimes were committed and to understand foreign intelligence activities on US soil. Thatā€™s what the FBI does. Thatā€™s literally their job. Dozens of people with no discernible political bias participated in that investigation. And when the investigators were investigated by other nonpartisan investigators, the investigation was found to be properly predicated.

It was not a coup.

Aug. 8, 2016, exchange of texts
Page:
ā€œ[Trumpā€™s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!ā€
Strzok: ā€œNo. No heā€™s not. Weā€™ll stop it.ā€

Very, very little of this is true. No one in the FBI talked about a coup.
If anyone was discussing a coup, would you have heard about it, considering that upper management (Comey, Strzok, etc) were part of the "resistance" and not likely to publicize what they were up to?

The investigation into the campaign wasnā€™t to ā€œtake downā€ anyone.
To any disinterested
and impartial observer that seems like a ridiculous lie.
Read the recently released transcripts from Adam Schiff's secret basement hearings and see how many people questioned were on board with the idea of a Russian boogeyman used to justify going after
Flynn, the stepping stone to Trump.
The answer would be none! Not one person under oath would utter a single syllable that lent any credence at all to the democrat urban myths of the Russian threat that was discussed endlessly in the media and by
people like Schiff and Pelosi.

Ironically the real threat in this new Cold War, China, doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all by the
left.

The investigation was to determine if any crimes were committed and to understand foreign intelligence activities on US soil. Thatā€™s what the FBI does. Thatā€™s literally their job. Dozens of people with no discernible political bias participated in that investigation. And when the investigators were investigated by other nonpartisan investigators, the investigation was found to be properly predicated.

It was not a coup.
Ordinary FBI agents who spoke with Michael Flynn were of the opinion that he was being honest with them. Strzok and Comey over ruled them and the inquisition was on!
You are right to a degree...if there was no coup it was not for lack of trying by the FBI, DOJ and other
assorted key players, Obama included as the common denominator in this whole multi year effort that still goes on to remove a legally elected US president from office by any means necessary.
There are a number of lies or mistruths in this post.

The FBI was investigating illegal interference and attacks upon Americans by Russian intelligence. Thatā€™s not a bogey man. That happened. It was logical to look into any coordination with the Trump campaign given the credible information they obtained demonstrating that Russians were indeed attempting to contact the Trump campaign.

It was not a coup.

Page:

So how did they stop it?

It was not a coup.

Page:

So how did they stop it?

Launching a witch hunt based on known lies, that they lied to a judge about, looking to find or invent shit, to create the appearance of scandal, to base a political impeachment on.

As you well know, lefty.

The FBI was investigating illegal interference and attacks upon Americans by Russian intelligence. Thatā€™s not a bogey man. That happened. It was logical to look into any coordination with the Trump campaign given the credible information they obtained demonstrating that Russians were indeed attempting to contact the Trump campaign.
Get off your little hobby horse of Russian interference.
The Russians routinely have meddled in political campaigns, not just in the US but in most of the Western
nations, just to see what they can get away with and how the West reacts.
We spy on them. They spy on us. It's been that way for decades.

People like George Pappadopolous, a very low level Trump transition team member, was contacted by
a shadowy figure, Josef Mifsud (Joseph Mifsud - Wikipedia) and fed erroneous information.

And then when Pappadopolous discussed this meeting with Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, regurgitating information that Mifsud had fed him, as anyone would, soon the FBI was alerted and they were grilling Pappadopolous as a Russian spy which was nonsense.

But that was a small sample of how intelligence figures were trying to corrupt and implicate Trump administration figures by using the Russian tar baby on them.
And it works on not really bright people who want to believe Trump and Russia are intertwined as one
despite the fact that no evidence to support this wishful conclusion can be made.

Get off your little hobby horse of Russian interference.
The Russians routinely have meddled in political campaigns, not just in the US but in most of the Western
nations, just to see what they can get away with and how the West reacts.
We spy on them. They spy on us. It's been that way for decades.

People like George Pappadopolous, a very low level Trump transition team member, was contacted by
a shadowy figure, Josef Mifsud (Joseph Mifsud - Wikipedia) and fed erroneous information.

And then when Pappadopolous discussed this meeting with Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, regurgitating information that Mifsud had fed him, as anyone would, soon the FBI was alerted and they were grilling Pappadopolous as a Russian spy which was nonsense.

But that was a small sample of how intelligence figures were trying to corrupt and implicate Trump administration figures by using the Russian tar baby on them.
And it works on not really bright people who want to believe Trump and Russia are intertwined as one
despite the fact that no evidence to support this wishful conclusion can be made.

Yeah, I always hear about how Russians routinely meddle in our election. When was the last time Russia did anything similar to this?

Misfud didnā€™t give Papadopolous erroneous information. He told the coffee boy about stolen emails. Well, guess what. Russia had stolen emails.

So yeah, the FBI went looking for who knew what. Which is exactly what youā€™d expect them to know. George would have been fine, a footnote in this whole affair if he had just been able to tell the truth to investigators. Itā€™s really not that hard for most people. But he didnā€™t, did he. He decided to lie and he lied because he just felt like everyone was supposed to lie about this. Thatā€™s what Trump was expecting.

Yeah, I always hear about how Russians routinely meddle in our election. When was the last time Russia did anything similar to this?

Misfud didnā€™t give Papadopolous erroneous information. He told the coffee boy about stolen emails. Well, guess what. Russia had stolen emails.

So yeah, the FBI went looking for who knew what. Which is exactly what youā€™d expect them to know. George would have been fine, a footnote in this whole affair if he had just been able to tell the truth to investigators. Itā€™s really not that hard for most people. But he didnā€™t, did he. He decided to lie and he lied because he just felt like everyone was supposed to lie about this. Thatā€™s what Trump was expecting.
Your version of reality is entertaining but far from complete or fully accurate.
Mifsud did pump Papadopolous full of much more than stories of stolen email.
I'm not surprised the Russians had Clinton email considering her home made server was about
as secure as grandma's dentures.
That, in and of itself, means nothing.

On the other hand: "In securing Papadopoulosā€™ October 2017 plea, the special counsel advanced the narrative that the Republican candidateā€™s campaign had colluded with Russia to win the presidency. By then, both the FBI and special counsel knew the case for collusion was dead. Nearly half a year before the special counsel was even appointed, investigators were already aware that their central source of evidence tying Trump associates to Russia ā€” a dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele ā€” was rife with vaguely attributed, uncorroborated, and disavowed allegations." Declassified FBI memos undercut Mueller team claims that Papadopoulos hindered Russia probe

What's interesting is a full half year before Captain America Mueller was ever given his own
inquisition to look for Russians under Trump's bed investigators already concluded that the
Steele dossier was largely unverified bunk! And the "central source" behind the Russian hoax
had imploded and was about as useful as a Playboy subscription for Elton John.

So why did the hunt for Red November (do you like that clever turn of a phrase?) continue to this very day
in one form or another? Well it must be because people like you will believe anything the left trolls you with
all they have to do is wind you fools up and then stand back and watch you go.

Forum List

Back