'person in interest' still not identified by FBI Trump probe

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange...

Stopped reading right there....Clapper, Feinstien, House intel, Senate intel, FBI, CIA, etc, etc...All have NOT found any evidence of collusion....Do you have something they don't know?
They all gave quantifiers....

Such as

Not as of yet

Or

Not at this time.....

So it could be too early to say with certainty.

The investigation is ongoing....If it turns out that someone is found to have had ties to Russian influence, then feed em to the dogs...But, as of this moment, you don't have that, and further, you don't have that any possible contact went to Trump....So, you get Stone? Page? Manifort? So what, none of them are in the administration.
Yes it is still on going, and no one with classified clearance being updated on the case can legally reveal any information to us or they may sabotage the actual investigation by the FBI which is still on going.....

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange (ask Roger Stone, he's already admitted it), but those could be secondary charges after a money laundering rap for both Putin and Trump et al, primarily through various Cyprus banks well-known for this felonious activity

Kushner would be my guess, but Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Trump............all laundering money for years, time to pay the federal piper
there must be some evidence somewhere, otherwise dems have to invent a new story.

oh there's evidence alright

when you get a high level clearance and can access the FBI investigation, get back to me
get back to you for what ?

benghazi and dopey hillary's email shit was pretty clear cut. obama owns the benghazi coverup.

you guys haven't pointed out a crime, or a victim for that matter. maybe hillary and your party, are victims of your own pride and gluttony. ya'll started celebrating so early.

It's someone still in the admin. I'm leaning heavily towards Kushner.

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange (ask Roger Stone, he's already admitted it), but those could be secondary charges after a money laundering rap for both Putin and Trump et al, primarily through various Cyprus banks well-known for this felonious activity

Kushner would be my guess, but Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Trump............all laundering money for years, time to pay the federal piper
there must be some evidence somewhere, otherwise dems have to invent a new story.

when you get a high level clearance and can access the FBI investigation, get back to me
get back to you for what ?

to prove there's no evidence

how would you know that?

I heard from a reliable source this morning that Ivanka was the leaker. Yep, she has ratted her husband and dad out. She wants control of both empires and always hated the fact her brother Donald Jr was President. She'll get everyone out of the way rename the combined empires to Ivanka Wins.

Oh, so you're saying that you have access to the FBI investigation? Somehow I seriously doubt that.

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange...

Stopped reading right there....Clapper, Feinstien, House intel, Senate intel, FBI, CIA, etc, etc...All have NOT found any evidence of collusion....Do you have something they don't know?
They all gave quantifiers....

Such as

Not as of yet

Or

Not at this time.....

So it could be too early to say with certainty.

The investigation is ongoing....If it turns out that someone is found to have had ties to Russian influence, then feed em to the dogs...But, as of this moment, you don't have that, and further, you don't have that any possible contact went to Trump....So, you get Stone? Page? Manifort? So what, none of them are in the administration.
Yes it is still on going, and no one with classified clearance being updated on the case can legally reveal any information to us or they may sabotage the actual investigation by the FBI which is still on going.....

Oh come on, you really believe that anyone in here has the access to see information in ANY of the investigations? I doubt it...But, since I don't know anyone in here personally, I'll withhold judgement for now.

But please, continue with the 'everyone touting the liberal anti Trump line must be more informed than anyone else...' It's highly entertaining.

Forum List

Back