Person that attacked Trump identified

Update: Trump Attacker Makes Bail

Twitter

F•ck you bitch @realDonaldTrump
CdYZRehUIAA_OIf.jpg
What a moron, obviously from an inbred, drug addicted family.

Facebook

His FB....typical White Anti White,Sanders supporter,BLM supporter,Cop hater,America hating commie.

Ah, as I suspected in the other thread. I knew he couldn't be black. He would have gotten the shit beat out of him the moment he entered the room.

Facebook

His FB....typical White Anti White,Sanders supporter,BLM supporter,Cop hater,America hating commie.

Ah, as I suspected in the other thread. I knew he couldn't be black. He would have gotten the shit beat out of him the moment he entered the room.
No just as soon as he tried doing something STUPID like he did. Come looking for trouble and you will find it. His parents should have taught him that.

OK. So.....there was no attack. Some guy almost made it on stage. Cool story bro. Typical fright-wing hand wringing
If there was no attack, then why is the dude in jail?

For rushing the stage? Happened to me at a concert back in 78.

Yeah, that's called "an attack."

No, that's called disorderly conduct.

They can charge you with all manner of things. When you rush the stage of a political candidate they are likely to call it an assault.

OK. So.....there was no attack. Some guy almost made it on stage. Cool story bro. Typical fright-wing hand wringing
If there was no attack, then why is the dude in jail?

For rushing the stage? Happened to me at a concert back in 78.

Yeah, that's called "an attack."

No, that's called disorderly conduct.

They can charge you with all manner of things. When you rush the stage of a political candidate they are likely to call it an assault.

Only if they are idiots.

Liberals aren't your father's liberals anymore . They only promote issues that favor THEIR agenda. Freedom of speech, non violence, political activism. ANYONE else, they are hateful violent bigots that need a beat down. What idiotic hypocrites.

Liberals aren't your father's liberals anymore . They only promote issues that favor THEIR agenda. Freedom of speech, non violence, political activism. ANYONE else, they are hateful violent bigots that need a beat down. What idiotic hypocrites.

Well, hateful violence has worked so well for right wingers for so long, sooooo.

Well, hateful violence has worked so well for right wingers for so long, sooooo.
Nonsense. It doesn't work for anyone. But hating and attacking me or trump or anyone that violates the lib agenda, that is OK. No it isn't. You Understand?

Nonsense. It doesn't work for anyone. But hating and attacking me or trump or anyone that violates the lib agenda, that is OK. No it isn't. You Understand?

I understand that there are lots of political rallies going on lately, and trumps are the only ones to cause violence. His violent remarks about punching a protester in the mouth, and then his audience doing just that has a lot to do with it.

a protest actor. no surprise here. wonder how much he was paid and by who. cost ya about 15 bucks an hour.

The two main scenarios that require this service are: 1) You're an aspiring celebrity who wants to make it seem like people give a shit about you, so you hire some fake fans; or 2) you believe in a cause and want to make it seem like people give a shit about it, so you hire some fake protesters. HAHAHAHAHAHA............

If that is the case, you need to tell trump to quit inciting violence.

You need to tell the SA to stop the violent attacks.

SA?

The Sturmabteilung; the Left's latest intimidation tactic.

OK. I guess.

Nothing to guess about. These attacks are the exact same tactics used by the Sturmabtelung.
You mean the Reichstag fire?

I understand that there are lots of political rallies going on lately, and trumps are the only ones to cause violence. His violent remarks about punching a protester in the mouth, and then his audience doing just that has a lot to do with it.
IT's the protesters DOING the violence!

You need to tell the SA to stop the violent attacks.

SA?

The Sturmabteilung; the Left's latest intimidation tactic.

OK. I guess.

Nothing to guess about. These attacks are the exact same tactics used by the Sturmabtelung.
You mean the Reichstag fire?

What about it?

I can't wait for you to fuck this up.

Forum List

Back