Person that attacked Trump identified

Any minute now, liberals all across America will begin donating to this man's defense fund. Not.
Where's Oswald when we need him?? trump is a disaster for america
So you are advocating for the assassination of Donald Trump?

libtards do that all the time
thought it was trump saying he'd pay for his moron supporters defense if they slug any protestors?
It is Obama who advocates violence.
When did Obama say punch the guy in the face ?? etc etc etc I missed it

honestly speaking ,,,I couldn't give a flying The man is a disgrace and those following him are morons

We can't tolerate physical attacks on our electoral process.
If you can't tolerate it tell the AH trump to shut his pie hole He is the instigator along with your republican party throwing your vile hate against obama and hillary Are dems supposed to say give me another??? Turn the other cheek? You asked for hate you should get it back in spades

We can't tolerate the use of violence to suppress the freedom of expression of our politicians

If that is the case, you need to tell trump to quit inciting violence.

Perhaps an attempt to get on the stage. That happens often enough. Any reason to believe otherwise? Are you a mind reader?

He wanted to get onstage, to assault Trump. That's an attack. At best, it was a dry run, to rest the Secret Service's reaction.

You have reason to believe he was going to assault Trump? Did he have a weapon? Had he threatened to attack trump? Are you a psychic?

I don't have any reason to believe he wasn't. The guy is a professional leftist protestor.

You have no reason to believe most of the crap you spout.

I'm always right, though.

I'm sure you are in your own little mind.

honestly speaking ,,,I couldn't give a flying The man is a disgrace and those following him are morons

If you can't tolerate it tell the AH trump to shut his pie hole He is the instigator along with your republican party throwing your vile hate against obama and hillary Are dems supposed to say give me another??? Turn the other cheek? You asked for hate you should get it back in spades

We can't tolerate the use of violence to suppress the freedom of expression of our politicians

You need to tell the SA to stop the violent attacks.

He wanted to get onstage, to assault Trump. That's an attack. At best, it was a dry run, to rest the Secret Service's reaction.

You have reason to believe he was going to assault Trump? Did he have a weapon? Had he threatened to attack trump? Are you a psychic?

I don't have any reason to believe he wasn't. The guy is a professional leftist protestor.

Your insults prove me right.

SA?

SA?

The Sturmabteilung; the Left's latest intimidation tactic.

thought it was trump saying he'd pay for his moron supporters defense if they slug any protestors?
No, I'm just saying Obama has always been an advocate for violence.

Your insults prove me right.

No insults. Just a reasonable evaluation of your mental state. I'm sorry if you feel insulted.

SA?

OK. I guess.

oh like attacking 3rd world countries that kind of advocate for violence? like gwb did ?

OK. So.....there was no attack. Some guy almost made it on stage. Cool story bro. Typical fright-wing hand wringing

Update: Trump Attacker Makes Bail

Twitter

F•ck you bitch @realDonaldTrump
CdYZRehUIAA_OIf.jpg

SA?

OK. I guess.

Nothing to guess about. These attacks are the exact same tactics used by the Sturmabtelung.

SA?

OK. I guess.

Nothing to guess about. These attacks are the exact same tactics used by the Sturmabtelung.
was tht gwb's grandaddy's group??

oh like attacking 3rd world countries that kind of advocate for violence? like gwb did ?
No, advocating violence against the citizens of the United States:

SA?

OK. I guess.

was tht gwb's grandaddy's group??

That was your hero, Hitler's group. They were all gay, too.

Forum List

Back