Person that attacked Trump identified

Perhaps an attempt to get on the stage. That happens often enough. Any reason to believe otherwise? Are you a mind reader?

He wanted to get onstage, to assault Trump. That's an attack. At best, it was a dry run, to rest the Secret Service's reaction.

It is a lib attack

They ain't very good at physical things after all

Perhaps an attempt to get on the stage. That happens often enough. Any reason to believe otherwise? Are you a mind reader?

He wanted to get onstage, to assault Trump. That's an attack. At best, it was a dry run, to rest the Secret Service's reaction.

You have reason to believe he was going to assault Trump? Did he have a weapon? Had he threatened to attack trump? Are you a psychic?

I don't have any reason to believe he wasn't. The guy is a professional leftist protestor.

Any minute now, liberals all across America will begin donating to this man's defense fund. Not.
Where's Oswald when we need him?? trump is a disaster for america
So you are advocating for the assassination of Donald Trump?
honestly speaking ,,,I couldn't give a flying The man is a disgrace and those following him are morons

^^^^ must be a trump voter then

Look, Trump has a right to address his supporters. PERIOD

Any minute now, liberals all across America will begin donating to this man's defense fund. Not.
honestly speaking ,,,I couldn't give a flying The man is a disgrace and those following him are morons

We can't tolerate physical attacks on our electoral process.

libtards do that all the time
thought it was trump saying he'd pay for his moron supporters defense if they slug any protestors?

Well, he has libs foaming over and marching like zombies in the streets, ala George W. Bush days. God how I miss that! So Trump must be on to something!

libtards do that all the time
thought it was trump saying he'd pay for his moron supporters defense if they slug any protestors?
It is Obama who advocates violence.

If you can't tolerate it tell the AH trump to shut his pie hole He is the instigator along with your republican party throwing your vile hate against obama and hillary Are dems supposed to say give me another??? Turn the other cheek? You asked for hate you should get it back in spades

Well, he has libs foaming over and marching like zombies in the streets, ala George W. Bush days. God how I miss that! So Trump must be on to something!
yeah he's on to something The destruction of America

If you want to say he was trying to get on the stage, I'll agree, but there was no attack.

It was an attack.

You have reason to believe he was going to assault Trump? Did he have a weapon? Had he threatened to attack trump? Are you a psychic?

I don't have any reason to believe he wasn't. The guy is a professional leftist protestor.

You have no reason to believe most of the crap you spout.

yeah he's on to something The destruction of America
But your vision of destruction is what floats my boat.

If you can't tolerate it tell the AH trump to shut his pie hole He is the instigator along with your republican party throwing your vile hate against obama and hillary Are dems supposed to say give me another??? Turn the other cheek? You asked for hate you should get it back in spades

We can't tolerate the use of violence to suppress the freedom of expression of our politicians

It was an attack.

You have no reason to believe most of the crap you spout.

I'm always right, though.

Forum List

Back