Pete Buttigieg and Husband Announce the Birth of Their Son and Daughter

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Life was so much better when we had closets. Must suck that they have to rely on NATURAL man and woman sex to continue their charade of "normal." The kid will be severely messed up in this pretend relationship

Who did the plugging and who carried the child?
Looks like more make pretend
Well, CNN calls the other guy the "husband," so I guess Pete is the "wife" in their imaginary world of normal. This is all very queer if you ask me.

Life was so much better when we had closets. Must suck that they have to rely on NATURAL man and woman sex to continue their charade of "normal." The kid will be severely messed up in this pretend relationship

Shit..

:lol:

I mean, that would be the result of the coupling by Buttplug and his partner....

ffs-baby.gif

And back in the REAL world, not your hateful world, there are plenty of Happily Married M/F couples that can't conceive naturally, and they rely on alternative methods.

Do you HATE them too?
Two men are not the same as a married couple. And no, I don't "hate" anyone. But I do resent the Democrat Media (CNN) trying to define normal. Or these two queers trying to look like a normal couple who just had a baby. The left is insane. They have no idea what is normal and natural.

Two men are not the same as a married couple. And no, I don't "hate" anyone. But I do resent the Democrat Media (CNN) trying to define normal. Or these two queers trying to look like a normal couple who just had a baby. The left is insane. They have no idea what is normal and natural.
A woman that can't conceive, for whatever reason, but they can use the mans sperm and her egg, and have another woman carry the baby (I can't believe I have to explain this to you) is not NATURAL either.

There was a time where this ^^^^^^ was not normal, and some wackos made noise about it being un-natural, but it seems pretty acceptable today, even to you.

And back in the REAL world, not your hateful world, there are plenty of Happily Married M/F couples that can't conceive naturally, and they rely on alternative methods.

Do you HATE them too?
So . . . you've never given birth then?

Yes, imagine how they hate those of us who can actually create life the way God intended it.

So . . . you've never given birth then?
Does this make sense in your tiny mind?
What does that have to do with a married man and his female wife using a surrogate to have a child in this UnNatural way.

Forum List

Back