Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: ‘Salvation’ Depends on Being ‘Useful.’

If the unbelievers would support the Church like they're supposed to

Why do Jews not believe in Jesus?

Does it have something to do with

1. their ancestors ACTUALLY OBSERVED HIM, while you and your ancestors did NOT
2. they wrote the New Testament for unChosen MORONS like you to manipulate you to "serve Israel." They wrote the "book" and they DO NOT BELIEVE IT - cough cough
3. Fraud Jesus was given a trial, an OPEN TRIAL, and demonstrated that he was a COMPLETE FRAUD
Many Jews believe in Jesus. The first Christians were all Jews. The disciples were Jews. Paul was a Jew. You're an idiot.

If the unbelievers would support the Church like they're supposed to

Why do Jews not believe in Jesus?

Does it have something to do with

1. their ancestors ACTUALLY OBSERVED HIM, while you and your ancestors did NOT
2. they wrote the New Testament for unChosen MORONS like you to manipulate you to "serve Israel." They wrote the "book" and they DO NOT BELIEVE IT - cough cough
3. Fraud Jesus was given a trial, an OPEN TRIAL, and demonstrated that he was a COMPLETE FRAUD

In general Jews do indeed believe in Jesus. Just not in the same way as others.

Many Jews believe in Jesus

Bullshit. A few are in the Messianic Jews category. When they pass out New Testaments in the "Holy Land," this happens...

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

The first Christians were all Jews

Yup, the ones who lost "everything...."

EVERYONE who actually observed Jesus was Jewish. And Jewish people REJECT HIM and BURN HIS BOOK....

The disciples were Jews

Yup, and Judas turned on him, and the other disciples BOLTED ON HIM when the "authorities" showed up to arrest him.

Would you bolt from the "Son of God?"

Or would you bolt if you knew the "Son of God" was a fraud, and you didn't want to end up on the cross next to him???

Paul was a Jew

The "New Testament," written 50+ years after Jesus died, has always been 100% about manipulating unChosen MORONS to "serve Israel..."

You are just such a MORON, because you never think, you never question, all you do is

Hdhut.blogspot.com+%2813%29.jpg

Jews do indeed believe in Jesus. Just not in the same way as others.

Indeed, they do, since they were the only demographic to observe him, put him on trial, and convict him....

Jews answer questions "Christians" won't/can't, such as

When Jesus said "give up EVERYTHING and follow me..."

WHO GOT EVERYTHING???

Christians = duh duh duh duh BiBull doesn't say

Jews = JESUS got everything, and spent it at the BROTHEL

Many Jews believe in Jesus

Bullshit. A few are in the Messianic Jews category. When they pass out New Testaments in the "Holy Land," this happens...

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

The first Christians were all Jews

Yup, the ones who lost "everything...."

EVERYONE who actually observed Jesus was Jewish. And Jewish people REJECT HIM and BURN HIS BOOK....

The disciples were Jews

Yup, and Judas turned on him, and the other disciples BOLTED ON HIM when the "authorities" showed up to arrest him.

Would you bolt from the "Son of God?"

Or would you bolt if you knew the "Son of God" was a fraud, and you didn't want to end up on the cross next to him???

Paul was a Jew

The "New Testament," written 50+ years after Jesus died, has always been 100% about manipulating unChosen MORONS to "serve Israel..."

You are just such a MORON, because you never think, you never question, all you do is

Hdhut.blogspot.com+%2813%29.jpg
Yep, you're an idiot. Have a nice day and God Bless you.

Religious types, Zionists, and leftists never debate.

They lie.

They go batshit when their lies are outed.

They toss cards....

and that's all they do.

I have the First Amendment right to define Christianity however I want, and there isn’t a damned thing you can do about it. I can judge other Christians if I want as well.

Funny how you attack me and question my right to define what a Christian is, then you turn around and call certain Christians twisted yourself. It’s almost unreal how fucking retarded you people are.

Yes, little boy. You have the right to define Christianity however you want, but for yourself only. Buttigieg has the same right. Why are you attacking him? I have the same right. As I said before, I think that the southern baptists are a pretty twisted group of people who have no recognition of Jesus at all. They are not a pretty people. Islam is not a religion? There is something called the "end times"? Women must subject themselves to the penis in their households? This is bullshit. All they seem to want to do is cause more mayhem between Christian groups, as well as people of other faiths. Europeans have done this for centuries, then they landed this cancer on the North American continent.

I never claimed Buttplug didn’t have the same right.

The rest of your post is a bunch of nonsense I’m not going to bother trying to decipher, other than the last little bit on how you really feel about Western civilization. It explains a lot about you. You’re welcome to move to Africa or the Middle East at any time if you hate Europeans so much.

So what you're saying is that YOUR First Amendment rights matter, but Lysistra has no right to her own beliefs. Non-Catholic women find the Catholic Church to be odious, at best. There is far too much emphasis on women's sexuality, and on sexuality in general. Women have no power, authority, and their spiritual lives are ruled by men who have taken vows of celibacy and consider women to be the source of all sin. Eve ate that apple and ruined it all.

Here's the problem for you Hawk: Everyone's right to freedom of religion is exactly the same as yours. You don't get to define religion for anyone but yourself. That's the real meaning of the First Amendment. You're free to believe as you wish but YOU HAVE TO EXTEND THAT FREEDOM TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY AND NONE THEM ARE REQUIRED TO BELIEVE AS YOU DO.

Conservatives are really quick to claim rights for themselves, but not to extend the same rights to those who disagree with them. Worse, they foolishly believe that other people having equal rights, somehow dimishes their rights, when in fact, the opposite is true. When everyone is free to worship as they believe, there is peace. The attempts to restricts the rights of others, generates conflict.

Had the bakers baked the cake, instead of publishing the names and addresses of the gay couple, and fighting the order to cease and desist their attacks on the gay couple, as their "right to free speech" the couple would have received a nice cake for their wedding, and the whole thing would have ended joyfully.

The bakers made a choice to make an issue on religious grounds, in violation of local laws. Instead of obeying court orders not to publish the names and addresses of the gay couple, the bakers kept fighting and fighting for the right to embarass, humiliate and threaten the gay couple, until the bakers lost everything, the couple nearly lost their children, and there is hate and resentment all around. Freedom has no value for anyone, unless it is there for everyone.

The religious right likes to claim victimhood, while they continue to attempt to restrict the rights of women to access safe, legal abortions, birth control (because it contributes to immoral lifestyles by preventing pregnancy), and in general, force their religious beliefs on their employees or students at their universities by writing their health insurance packages to exclude things THEY don't believe in. The health insurance is part of the employee's compensation package, and as such the employer should have NO RIGHT to determine what someone else's health insurance covers based on the employer's religious beliefs.

You’re confused. I never claimed Buttplug or LieSistrata never had the right to their own opinions. You seem to think that criticism of people is objecting to their right to that belief.

You have every “right” to be a moron and be wrong about everything. We have the right to point at you and laugh about it.

That's EXACTLY what you said. You said "Buttigieg doesn't get to define Christianity". Pete has the same right you do to define his Christianity.

You're really quick to say "You can't tell me what to believe!", but then you follow that with with statements that imply that only your definition of Christianity is valid. By what right do YOU get to define what others must believe? You seem to be missing the part where you don't get to define Christianity for anyone but you. You want us to respect your rights, but you don't have to respect ours.

I never claimed that. Where are you getting this quote from?

I loved when Pelosi told the Vatican they were wrong and didn't know what they were talking about when the Vatican corrected her on abortion.

The Vatican is wrong on abortion. God gave women choice. The Vatican denies that choice.

The Catholic Church, throughout recorded history has been corrupt and political. Not suprising that you consider a group which covers up corruption and pedophilia to be a reliable moral arbitor.

Because you are an ignorant ill informed liberal snowflake you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

I didn't say that the Church membership is corrupt. I said the Vatican is corrupt. The Vactican is the leadership and the hierarchy of the Catholic Church. The Vatican has been corrupt, complicit, and/or an active participant in some of the worst atrocities in human history, including the Spanish Inquisitions, the Crusades, and the Holocaust, the genocide of aboriginals in South America, and on and on.

Then why haven't you drummed Pelosi (a devout Catholic) out of congress?

If he’s engaging in homosexual practices he’s not a Christian

It's funny. It seems you can engage in every other thing the Bible speaks out about and still be a Christian but for some, this seems to be the exception.

Franklin Graham will explain away Trump's many adulterous affairs. His taking the Lord's name in vain but this? Well that's just not acceptable.
There's no excuse for adulterous affairs.
Interesting you would say that on my post
I am the result of an affair.
Neither wanted me around so I was put up for adoption.
Ancestry.com solved this 70 year mystery.

About 6 years ago, my sister was contacted by a woman who claimed to be our sister. Our uncle confirmed to us that our mother had had a baby girl as the product of an affair, and he had paid her hospital bill for the delivery. We have welcomed our sister into the family. I hope your experience is similar.

I found a right wing "family values" Christian website that defined "adultery" as a relationship between a man and a women who is betrothed, or married. If the woman is single, and the man is married, it's not adultery. So these right wing hypocrites have found a way to excuse adulterous affairs. These hypocrites can justify anything.
There's no question Trump has a past. But he's done more for people of faith than any preceding president. So maybe there's hope for the old goat after all

What exactly has he done? IMO he's mostly made his supporters look like hypocrites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f6abd_story.html?arc404=true#comments-wrapper

If Trump can repeatedly continue to sin and still be a Christian, why can't Pete?
If I recall "I" never called either one a Christian. I said maybe there's still hope for the old goat

Helping the poor is Paramount to Christianity.
And taking it by force from peoples pockets is anti-Christian.

Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasars

Nothing you said, changes anything he said.

No one is advocating violating the law, and refusing to pay our taxes. We all are perfectly fine paying our taxes.

That doesn't mean we can't argue the tax law should be changed.

There the two positions are not mutually exclusive. You can both argue for lower taxes, and at the exact same time completely follow the law, and pay your taxes.

There is nothing anti-Christian, about arguing giving your money to government results in government blowing money on crap like Solydra, and at the same time, fully paying how much you owe in taxes.

No one is advocating violating the law, and refusing to pay our taxes. We all are perfectly fine paying our taxes.

There the two positions are not mutually exclusive. You can both argue for lower taxes, and at the exact same time completely follow the law, and pay your taxes.

There is nothing anti-Christian, about arguing giving your money to government results in government blowing money on crap like Solydra, and at the same time, fully paying how much you owe in taxes.

The argument is taxes are taking a persons money by force. That is what I replied to and counter to what you are arguing.

Jews do indeed believe in Jesus. Just not in the same way as others.

Indeed, they do, since they were the only demographic to observe him, put him on trial, and convict him....

Jews answer questions "Christians" won't/can't, such as

When Jesus said "give up EVERYTHING and follow me..."

WHO GOT EVERYTHING???

Christians = duh duh duh duh BiBull doesn't say

Jews = JESUS got everything, and spent it at the BROTHEL

Jews are still waiting for their Messiah. They rejected the real Messiah but will accept the AC.

The argument is taxes are taking a persons money by force. That is what I replied to and counter to what you are arguing.

The argument is true. Taxes are taking a person's money by force. Are you denying that? Try refusing to pay for awhile.

Taxation is theft of a person's property. That's what it is. You earned some money.... I want it... but I can't just take it from you... so I elect someone into government... who then takes that money from you, and gives it to me. It's just theft, with flowery words to justify it.

That doesn't change the fact that a Christian can both pay their taxes, and disagree with taxation, or disagree on the rates.

Don’t pay your taxes and let us know when people with guns knock on your door.

I didn't say that the Church membership is corrupt. I said the Vatican is corrupt. The Vactican is the leadership and the hierarchy of the Catholic Church. The Vatican has been corrupt, complicit, and/or an active participant in some of the worst atrocities in human history, including the Spanish Inquisitions, the Crusades, and the Holocaust, the genocide of aboriginals in South America, and on and on.

Canadians can do that?

Canadians can do that?

Dragonlady feelz she can do anything.

Forum List

Back