Peter Navarro planned conspiracy with Steve Bannon by ‘lining up over 100 congressmen’ to overthrow the election

Well, I'll be damned. I never could have believed that any U.S. judge could be so irresponsible and corrupt. It's not surprise that Roberts appointed him.

Don't be stupid. The rabid trump cult was seething and ready for war at the rally on January 6th. They were prepared with military garb and improvised weapons to attack the Capitol. trump has built their anger and violence with months of lies about a "stolen election" which he lost by a huge count.

His plan has been since 2015 was to cry "voter fraud" if he had lost to Hillary. He launched his lie when he DID lose to Biden. Then he followed it up by sabotaging the Georgia Senate runoff. WHAT AN IDIOT THE MAN IS!

The "plan" was to stop the count and throw the election to the House (where Republicans hold more states (with less members) or the Scotus where Trump had just installed 3 Justices he thought he owned

Don't be stupid. The rabid trump cult was seething and ready for war at the rally on January 6th. They were prepared with military garb and improvised weapons to attack the Capitol. trump has built their anger and violence with months of lies about a "stolen election" which he lost by a huge count.

His plan has been since 2015 was to cry "voter fraud" if he had lost to Hillary. He launched his lie when he DID lose to Biden. Then he followed it up by sabotaging the Georgia Senate runoff. WHAT AN IDIOT THE MAN IS!

I didn't say that your understanding of the situation is credible. You're a fucking idiot

Trump called Navarro "The Lobster King" because of his interest in issues that impact the state of Maine

EZ-F19FWsAUOOEP

Navarro says he wants Fauci in an orange jumpsuit, maybe it will be he himself in that jumpsuit?

BRI Are you arming yourself?

Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Civil war

Dec 18, 2021 — Three retired U.S. Army generals have warned of insurrection or possibly even civil war if the results of the 2024 presidential election are ...

Three retired generals warn of a CIVIL WAR if 2024 election ...​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10324435

Former Army Major Gen Paul Eaton, former Brigadier Gen Steven Anderson and former Army Major Gen Antonio Taguba warned of another coup ...

The result of the incitement.

You are a coward and a traitor to this country when you try and cover up this incitement to violence.

Keep hiding under your bed, Buttercup.

Meanwhile, the facts just keep on comin'....

"Peter Navarro had a perfectly legal strategy to overturn the 2020 election. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling insurrectionists."

As he told Rolling Stone in an interview published Monday evening:

It started flawlessly when [Arizona Rep. Paul] Gosar and [Texas Sen.] Cruz promptly at 1 p.m. called on [sic] scrutiny of the Arizona vote. Arizona was one of six battlegrounds: They were Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. And it started flawlessly, but the violence overtook that event. The rest, as they, say is history. . . .

My role in the whole thing was basically to provide Congress, via my reports, the analytical material they needed to actually make the challenges. And the president himself had distributed Volume One of the report to every member of the House and Senate a week or so earlier. . . .

There was a couple of times I walked over to the Oval—both times after I finished a report—and personally handed him one and briefed him on it. In the first case, in front of me, he asked Molly Michael, his assistant, to make sure everybody on the Hill promptly got a copy of it

Forum List

Back