Phase 5 of converting the U.S. to full fledged communism is now under way

obama-make-up-mind.jpg

Really? The first one is a symbol of Islam. The second one is from the Soviet flag. So you're telling me there are no muslims in Russia? :cuckoo:

The third is the Nazi swastika - you know, the group the Soviets aligned with during WWII?

Yes, he can be all. And you just looked like a FOOL posting that...

You see, I have a big problem believing anyone who tells me that Nazi Germany was aligned with Russia during WWII. Good God man, the Russians are the biggest reason the Germans lost WWII. They beat the shit out of the Germans on the Eastern Front. I have to admit, this is definitely a mark against our education system. Either that, or you just weren't paying very good attention in History class.

“The battle of Kursk . . . the forcing of the Dnieper . . . and the liberation of Kiev, left Hitlerite Germany facing catastrophe ”General Vasili I. Chuikov - Commander of the 8th Guards Army - (Speaking after the war)

After the Soviet victory at Stalingrad in February 1943, German generals were convinced that a massive offensive on the Eastern Front would still allow them to regain the upper hand, and knock Russia out of the war. They planned a two pronged assault aimed at ‘pinching off’ the Kursk Salient created by the defeat at Stalingrad. The advance was to be launched from the Orel Salient to the north of Kursk and from Belgorod to the south. Both ‘prongs’ would surround Kursk, restoring the lines of Army Group South to their winter 1941-1942 position.

When the offensive finally began on 5 July, it had already been delayed countless times while the Germans waited for tanks and weapons to be supplied. The Soviets, acting on intelligence information, had massively reinforced the salient, also mobilising reserves to prepare a counterattack. By 13 July, the Germans had been forced into retreat. The attack cost Hitler over 500,000 troops and 1,000 tanks, and spelt the end of the Wehrmacht’s large-scale offensives. As strategic initiative passed to the Soviets, Hitler’s insistence on holding territory at all costs hugely undermined Germany’s ability to mount an effective defence. It was not the first or the last time that Hitler’s inflexibility contributed to military failure.

Throughout the remainder of 1943, the Soviets continued pushing the Germans back. In August 1943, they retook Orel; in the south, fierce battles throughout July and August culminated in the recapture of Kharkov. In the centre, Soviet troops took Bryansk, Smolensk and Gomel. In the south, the Germans' retreat to the River Dneiper forced them to abandon captured farmland and industrial resources. The Germans found it impossible to hold this line, which was broken in October. Kiev, the Ukrainian capital and the USSR’s third largest city, was retaken the following month.

1944 began as 1943 had ended: with unstoppable Soviet success. At the end of January, the 900 day siege of Leningrad was lifted; almost a million of the northern city’s inhabitants had perished. In the south, southern Ukraine and Galitzia were captured in March. The Germans were forced to evacuate the hard-won Crimean Peninsula. April and May saw the liberation of Odessa and Sevastapol. On 9 June, Operation Bagration was launched to retake Belarus. 166 Soviet divisions and 2,700 Soviet tanks crushed the 38 German divisions of Army Group Centre, taking Minsk on 2 July.

Eastern Front - World War 2 on History

Seriously, go back to school. Saying the Nazis were aligned with the Soviets is a bit like denying the Holocaust.

Last edited:
The third is the Nazi swastika - you know, the group the Soviets aligned with during WWII?

Wow, Rottie, your knowledge of history is AMAZING.

He's trying to rewrite history. I wonder how many of his followers will believe him.

Wehrwolfen thanked his post, so there is at least one other person who believes the Soviets and Nazis were allies during WW2. :eusa_drool:

Have to disarm the population so that you can exert full control over them...

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

Never mind the trolls in this thread, due too the fact they are a part of the low information voters brigade

The Missouri Department of Revenue has allegedly been compiling data on Missouri residents seeking concealed carry permits and then forwarding it to a third party with ties to the federal government.

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Allegedly Compiling Data on Concealed Carry Holders, Forwarding It to Company With Ties to Gov?t | TheBlaze.com

Never mind the trolls in this thread, due too the fact they are a part of the low information voters brigade

Yeah, it's everyone else who is low information. Hey, did you know that the Soviets and Nazis were allies in WW2? :eek:

Yeah, it's everyone else who is low information. Hey, did you know that the Soviets and Nazis were allies in WW2? :eek:

That's irrelevant I'm more concerned with the here and now with the communist/ progressives/ liberals in this country.

There is nothing stupider than this meme that democracy leads to communism. The fact that there are no examples in history ought to be enough to dissuade any reasonable person from repeating it.

• Iran was a democracy until the coup d'etat in 1953

[*]Cuba was a democracy until President Batista cancelled elections and dissolved all political parties around 1952

[*]Adolf Hitler was elected in Germany's democracy in 1933

You're truly a bona fide idiot

You make idiotic statements like this and expect to be taken seriously?

Iran was not a democracy, it was a constitutional monarchy that became an absolute monarchy when the Shah stamped out a Prime Minister who tried to take his power.

Cuba was a dictatorship for most of its history, with US Blessing.

Hitler did not "win" the election in 1933. He was asked by Hindenburg to form a government because various factions were unable to form one. The hope was the "Bohemian Corporal" would fall flat on his face, but he didn't. The reality was, although the Germans screwed around with parlimentary democracy, after WWI, the real power in Germnay was held by the Military.

Really? The first one is a symbol of Islam. The second one is from the Soviet flag. So you're telling me there are no muslims in Russia? :cuckoo:

Yes, he can be all. And you just looked like a FOOL posting that...

Oh, Poodle, every time I think you can't outdo your own foolishness...

You prove me wrong.

:shock:

I think what Poodle is referring to here is that after the West didn't back Czechoslovakia, the USSR signed the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact with Nazi Germany, which let the USSR annex the Baltic States, Eastern Poland and Moldavia from Romania.

It was hardly an "alliance", it was a deal cut between two countries that were just waiting for the other to break bad on them. It did give Hitler enough freedom to deal with the West and Stalin the ability to deal with Japan's incursions into Siberia.

Of course, in 1941, Germany launched Operation Barbarossa and invaded the USSR.

You see, I have a big problem believing anyone who tells me that Nazi Germany was aligned with Russia during WWII. Good God man, the Russians are the biggest reason the Germans lost WWII. They beat the shit out of the Germans on the Eastern Front. I have to admit, this is definitely a mark against our education system. Either that, or you just weren't paying very good attention in History class.

You seem to be forgetting the fact that prior to 1941 the Nazis and the Soviets were allies. Ever heard of the The Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact? This arrangement with Hitler allowed the Soviets to invade Finland and the Baltic countries without interference. The Soviet Union also participated in the invasion of Poland. They ended up with half of Poland.

Yeah, those Soviets were great fighters against fascism!

:shock:

I think what Poodle is referring to here is that after the West didn't back Czechoslovakia, the USSR signed the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact with Nazi Germany, which let the USSR annex the Baltic States, Eastern Poland and Moldavia from Romania.

It was hardly an "alliance", it was a deal cut between two countries that were just waiting for the other to break bad on them. It did give Hitler enough freedom to deal with the West and Stalin the ability to deal with Japan's incursions into Siberia.

Of course, in 1941, Germany launched Operation Barbarossa and invaded the USSR.

In other words, the USSR was allied with Nazi Germany.

Thanks for playing!

Forum List

Back