Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

He may accepted a bribe, and or he is afraid of being held liable for those who has died from this so-called virus.
I think they are going after anyone who are in high places or popular media outlet are going to be held liable for these deaths.
Remember, they have Pres. Trump supporters in jail for something they have not done on Jan 6th. And so if anyone who lives or work in states that are controlled by this Shadow government, that they will not have justice to protect them.
And DC is controlled by this government.

You know who's to blame for all this?

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein on Sunday bashed former President Donald Trump as a “war criminal” for “fomenting a coup,” and blasted him for mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic.

As the virus began to spread around the world in February 2020, Trump insisted that it would “disappear” like “a miracle.” After he contracted the disease and received excellent and experimental health care treatment, he told Americans not to “be afraid of COVID.”

So far, nearly 611,000 Americans have died of the disease.

He also compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse and he held super spreader rallies.

Goddamn but you Nazis are fucking stupid

{ Suddenly? Well, first of all, I'm not urging people to get the COVID-19 vaccine, because I'm not a doctor. That is not what I said. I said to take it seriously, it can kill you.}

Sean isn't stupid - that is damned good advice.

But you Nazis are stupid - and dangerous with your disinformation.
Let's get an update on Phil Valentine

Oh shit he's now on a ventilator. FUCK! I bet he feels stupid going on the air and being anti vax.

I have never and will never be in favor of state forced medical treatment of adults.

I'm not a fan of employers doing it either. Otherwise my boss would order a colonoscopy or prostate exam every time I smarted off to him. (And I do that a lot)

But I'm suggesting that these mRNA vaccines are good and effective...and that COVID-19 is an endocrine system virus unlike anything that has come before. Meaning that the likelihood of the next generation having birth defects is really high even if you survive the virus easily.

Coronaviruses are not something to play with...Ebola, SARS, MERS, and Zitka are all examples...
Look at shrunken head syndrome...it is caused by a variant of coronavirus. (Just another fever by most people's standards)
But the effects are devastating.

At this point we don't know the long term effects of this virus...but they never are good.

I am neither...
Sorry but there is another side that exists which is free of political rhetoric and favors only the truth.

Truth is that the vaccines (mRNA ones and possibly the Novovax) are fairly effective.

It seems to be helping in a LIMITED fashion currently against the Delta Variant...but eventually will not as the virus begins it's next round of mutation and spreads again.

Because this pandemic is worldwide in scope and billions of people have been infected... even more animals... this is going to be around for a while because of the mutations. (Influenza has been around for a hundred years and is still going strong)

But eventually science will come up with enough variant vaccines that will slow the spread enough for thoroughly tested vaccines and treatments to return life back to normal.

Currently there are many in process of being tested. When those become available I recommend that you get yours.

But COVID is just a mild flu. What a wuss.

You and others are not going to help the situation, or change any minds with your constant demonization of those who chose to not be vaxxed.

Do I think they're foolish? Yes I do, but you guys are doing nothing but making people dig their heels in even more.

You and others are not going to help the situation, or change any minds with your constant demonization of those who chose to not be vaxxed.

Do I think they're foolish? Yes I do, but you guys are doing nothing but making people dig their heels in even more.
I'm not trying to change the minds of people like this.

Sorry.

Cite it Nazi.

You Fascist fucks keep making claims - none of you can back them up.

Because you're lying.
Here is another stupid Republican in Tennessee changing his tune.

A GOP lawmaker in Tennessee who once backed a bill claiming the media sensationalized the coronavirus “in the service of political agendas” has a new message after nearly dying of the infection.
“It is a disease that wants to kill us,” state Rep. David Byrd wrote over the weekend in a statement cited by NewsChannel 5 in Nashville. “Please take it seriously.”

The Tennesseean reported that Byrd attended a state House Republican retreat in November, which included a dinner with dozens present, and he was seen on the House floor without a mask on Nov. 24.

Byrd was diagnosed with coronavirus one day later.
“Foolishly, I believed this virus only seriously affected people who are at high risk,” he stated. “COVID took over my lungs with lightning speed. I developed pneumonia. I got sicker and sicker, and more and more anxious. Every breath was pure agony.”
Byrd was hospitalized on Dec. 5, the beginning of an eight-month ordeal that included 55 days on a ventilator. After he seemed to be recovering, his liver failed and he needed a transplant.

Byrd said his family was faced with “the very real prospect of planning my funeral” as the infection took over his lungs “with lightning speed.” And while he was unconscious, his family was traumatized daily by his illness. He is now urging people to get vaccinated.

Seems like all Republicans in Tennessee are lying about the virus. From your politicians to your radio hosts.

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.
who the hell is Phil Valentine, and why is it important that I care what he says

The only thing that will change their minds is if they get it and almost die.
There are different trains of thought. One is perception. That Progs have used this to win an election. The other is that there is something with the virus. We are told piecemeal like we are being played with by elites. How does Fauci who has been in this field for most of his life change his tune time after time? It is like we are being strung along.

who the hell is Phil Valentine, and why is it important that I care what he says

Some local radio host with no national presence.

The Nazis lied about him calling the Wuhan Designer Virus® a hoax, then used the strawman they created to attack anyone not taking the vaccine.

Typical lying propaganda from the democrats.

You know who's to blame for all this?

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein on Sunday bashed former President Donald Trump as a “war criminal” for “fomenting a coup,” and blasted him for mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic.

As the virus began to spread around the world in February 2020, Trump insisted that it would “disappear” like “a miracle.” After he contracted the disease and received excellent and experimental health care treatment, he told Americans not to “be afraid of COVID.”

So far, nearly 611,000 Americans have died of the disease.

He also compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse and he held super spreader rallies.
Well if a fat lazy ignoramus like dumb Don can beat Covid, anyone can.

Trump had the best care available in the world.

Unless you think you have access to that kind of care...you ought to take this thing seriously

He is a conservative radio talk show host that got started doing such just a couple of years after Rush Limbaugh began his radio career. He has almost gone to rise in national fame but never seemed to be able to get there.

There are different trains of thought. One is perception. That Progs have used this to win an election. The other is that there is something with the virus. We are told piecemeal like we are being played with by elites. How does Fauci who has been in this field for most of his life change his tune time after time? It is like we are being strung along.
Because Fauci doesn't know everything. So Republicans use any opportunity where he didn't get it exactly right to muddy the waters and create confusion.

One thing is certain. Trump, and Republicans, have said don't wear masks. They say they don't work and compared them to carrying a purse. And this Republican went to a social gathering. A SUPER SPREADER event.

Don't blame Fauci or PROGS. It's you CONS that need to wake the fuck up. At least you understand you're being conned by the elites.

Forum List

Back