Phoney Seperation of Church and State

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
We just held a Funeral in the Capitol for a Christian evangelist. Where are all the atheists crying about separation of church and state?

I saw a lot of them saying they didnt care. Probably because it isnt unconstitutional...
Maybe you dont understand the concept?

An anti-semitic christian evangelist so it all cancelled out.
What's your opinion on a State sanctioned funeral for a Christian evangelist? Doesn't that violate separation of Church and State?

While it doesn't offend me - as an American citizen and taxpayer - I wouldn't have done it. There are many worthy religious leaders (and business leaders, and academic leaders, and artistic leaders) who would deserve similar recognition, and it's best for the Government not to get involved.

More pointedly, the issue of Graham's generation, and particularly in The South where he was based, was Civil Rights, and on that issue, Graham was AWOL. He did not march with MLK, do any demonstrating, or even recognize that there was a problem - when manifestly there was. Also, he led a cabal to torpedo the election of JFK due to his Roman Catholic faith (or the pretense thereof).

The definition of "heroism" is risking one's own wellbeing for the benefit of others. Graham never ventured out of his own comfort zone. He was no kind of "hero" as far as I'm concerned.

And frankly, he was not a great orator either. I never "got it" with respect to his popularity.

While it doesn't offend me - as an American citizen and taxpayer - I wouldn't have done it. There are many worthy religious leaders (and business leaders, and academic leaders, and artistic leaders) who would deserve similar recognition, and it's best for the Government not to get involved.

More pointedly, the issue of Graham's generation, and particularly in The South where he was based, was Civil Rights, and on that issue, Graham was AWOL. He did not march with MLK, do any demonstrating, or even recognize that there was a problem - when manifestly there was. Also, he led a cabal to torpedo the election of JFK due to his Roman Catholic faith (or the pretense thereof).

The definition of "heroism" is risking one's own wellbeing for the benefit of others. Graham never ventured out of his own comfort zone. He was no kind of "hero" as far as I'm concerned.

And frankly, he was not a great orator either. I never "got it" with respect to his popularity.
You might want to read this.
What did MLK Jr. say about Billy Graham? He called his ministry a crutch to his own.

You go back to the Long Walk when Native Americans got to the Washington Monument and were prevented from performing their religious ritual. Ward Churchill did get some things correctly perceived. Rollers now training mosques to defend themselves in Broward County, Florida, mesh timely with Pence's arrogant Catholic mafia lips mouthing off about abortion, the same protection-racket mafia establishing the delirious journal, Islamochristiana, in 1975.

''The rise of Islamo-fascism, Zizek points out, went hand in hand with the disappearance of the secular left in Muslim countries, a disappearance the West did much to promote.'
(www. Terry Eagleton Reviews Slavoj Zizek)

Muslims know that the left is movement. That is why the undulations of coitus will replace the left in Europe sooner or later as well.

upload_2018-3-1_12-6-25.jpeg

What did MLK Jr. say about Billy Graham? He called his ministry a crutch to his own.
Oh they met once. What a hero :rolleyes:

Read it again. You obviously missed a lot.

No I read it. Maybe you should read it again.

No I read it. Maybe you should read it again.
He is a complete moron. Dont waste your time.

Forum List

Back