Photo of mask-less Trump rally goers goes viral (very few wearing masks)

Even the third world and shit hole countries have learned to bring COVID-19 under some semblance of control by wearing masks and social distancing. America continues to lead the world in pandemic cases and deaths thanks to an idiot immoral liar who leads his followers and facilitators to what will forever be known as the dumbest most irresponsible political cult in American history.

Except for the fact you and your ilk lie. We are not the leader of Covid deaths. Several countries including those in Europe are ahead of us in deaths per 100,000 people.

When you add in that most of our Covid deaths were not really caused by the virus in the first place, but listed as such, we are doing pretty well actually.
We are a leader in the number of deaths and cases. You guys always need conspiracy theories for making your point.
This guy thinks we are doing pretty well against the pandemic. He is probably a masker Karen.
Your a dumbass who is ignorant of statistics... there is only one nation less than the US in per-capita deaths... The US is smoking the world in every aspect of this COIVD response..

Even the third world and shit hole countries have learned to bring COVID-19 under some semblance of control by wearing masks and social distancing. America continues to lead the world in pandemic cases and deaths thanks to an idiot immoral liar who leads his followers and facilitators to what will forever be known as the dumbest most irresponsible political cult in American history.

Except for the fact you and your ilk lie. We are not the leader of Covid deaths. Several countries including those in Europe are ahead of us in deaths per 100,000 people.

When you add in that most of our Covid deaths were not really caused by the virus in the first place, but listed as such, we are doing pretty well actually.
We are a leader in the number of deaths and cases. You guys always need conspiracy theories for making your point.
This guy thinks we are doing pretty well against the pandemic. He is probably a masker Karen.

No, we are number seven when it comes to Covid deaths in the world. Like I said, I believe a portion of these tests and deaths are pretty much phony.

President Trump's mistake with all this was promising federal money to facilities that treat Covid patients. Now they are doing everything they can to beef up those Covid numbers hoping to cash in on our tax dollars.

Other countries have socialized medical care. There is no more advantage to them treating somebody with Covid than Cancer. Here places are rewarded if they can come up with some clue that who they treat have the virus.

What did President Trump lie about?
He repeatedly said COVID-19 was like the flu and would go away in time. COVID-19 is not like the flu and he was warned and told it was not like the flu.
COVID is a VIRUS so it will follow the path of every pathogen... Time and herd immunity will weaken it over time, We are already seeing this happen as hospitalization rates and those requiring advanced life support have dropped by >85%..

Add in to this mix the fact that T-Cell immunity (this is the bodies memory of like viruses) has pushed the numbers of those who can be infected below 40% of the population and its on its way out.

All the left has is fearmongering as this virus has almost burned itself out here in the US. Countries that locked down and did not allow this virus to reach heard immunity levels are going to pay the price this fall.
Nothing in your post is accurate or correct.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Too Funny;

All of the statistics are available on the CDC and Johns Hopkins web sites..

The number of "infections" means exactly squat.... It is the number of people requiring medical support that is the true metric of this virus and those are dropping like a rock.

The President came to visit us a month or so ago. Our Republican Governor wanted to greet him, so of course he had to be tested like everybody else that gets near the President. He tested positive for Covid therefore the meeting never took place.

Since he's the Governor, he had to be re-tested unlike a lot of people who don't have that option. His additional tests revealed the original test was flawed.

Question is, how many other people in our country got the same faulty results and just accepted they had the virus?
The CDC is reporting that almost 40% of the tests could be false positives.

He repeatedly said COVID-19 was like the flu and would go away in time. COVID-19 is not like the flu and he was warned and told it was not like the flu.
COVID is a VIRUS so it will follow the path of every pathogen... Time and herd immunity will weaken it over time, We are already seeing this happen as hospitalization rates and those requiring advanced life support have dropped by >85%..

Add in to this mix the fact that T-Cell immunity (this is the bodies memory of like viruses) has pushed the numbers of those who can be infected below 40% of the population and its on its way out.

All the left has is fearmongering as this virus has almost burned itself out here in the US. Countries that locked down and did not allow this virus to reach heard immunity levels are going to pay the price this fall.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

LOL

Too Funny;

The number of "infections" means exactly squat.... It is the number of people requiring medical support that is the true metric of this virus and those are dropping like a rock.

The President came to visit us a month or so ago. Our Republican Governor wanted to greet him, so of course he had to be tested like everybody else that gets near the President. He tested positive for Covid therefore the meeting never took place.

Since he's the Governor, he had to be re-tested unlike a lot of people who don't have that option. His additional tests revealed the original test was flawed.

Question is, how many other people in our country got the same faulty results and just accepted they had the virus?

Exactly.

My Uncle died last month at the age of 94 from colon cancer. When things turned for the worst, my cousin called family members to come over to his house to likely say their last goodbyes since hospitals will not allow visitation any longer. I'm sure there were lots of hugs and kisses. We are a very tight family.

When Uncle Gene got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so the family members that were treating him at home had to be tested, and everybody that went there that day to say goodbye was quarantined including my 89 year old father.

When I called my cousin to express my sympathy two days after his death, he had a lot of questions about the Covid results. My Uncle could not walk and never went anywhere. Where did he get Covid from if no other family members treating him had it? As for the 11 people in the house with him the last day, not one person got it from him either.

I guess we are to believe my Uncle got it out of the blue. Either that, or something is really fishy here.

Their leader lied to them for months telling them that coronavirus was no big deal. Them came the Woodward tapes period and now we know he was lying . Trump is on tape saying Coronavirus is a deadly disease, worse than the flu.
But it's too late period his supporters have been led to where no masks, endangering others and themselves:

You wanna know what coincides exactly with Biden's slip in the polls/

His national mask mandate

This isn't a winning strategy no one gives a fuck, stop it.

LOL

Too Funny;

Exactly.

My Uncle died last month at the age of 94 from colon cancer. When things turned for the worst, my cousin called family members to come over to his house to likely say their last goodbyes since hospitals will not allow visitation any longer. I'm sure there were lots of hugs and kisses. We are a very tight family.

When Uncle Gene got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so the family members that were treating him at home had to be tested, and everybody that went there that day to say goodbye was quarantined including my 89 year old father.

When I called my cousin to express my sympathy two days after his death, he had a lot of questions about the Covid results. My Uncle could not walk and never went anywhere. Where did he get Covid from if no other family members treating him had it? As for the 11 people in the house with him the last day, not one person got it from him either.

I guess we are to believe my Uncle got it out of the blue. Either that, or something is really fishy here.

The tests have a pretty high false positive rate, and the way they process the tests varies even if it's in the exact same form.

Even the most accurate ones publicly available aren't anywhere near 100%

Their leader lied to them for months telling them that coronavirus was no big deal. Them came the Woodward tapes period and now we know he was lying . Trump is on tape saying Coronavirus is a deadly disease, worse than the flu.
But it's too late period his supporters have been led to where no masks, endangering others and themselves:

For the sake of your credibility here, link us to your posts condemning the BurnLootMurder festivals.
We need to know that we can take you serious. Thanks in advance.

They are just following the political rally rules of black lives matter........if you are holding a political event, apparently the virus isn't dangerous...

And?? ... :dunno:
And..., it means Trump supporters are one of the main sources of spreading COVID-19 by promoting people to not wear masks and facilitating Trump's continuing crime of negligent homicide.
Everyone at the rally was an adult, and fully capable of deciding whether to wear a mask or not. ... :cool:
Obviously they are not capable of making intelligent adult decisions.

You'd obviously be much happier living there.
A good response. You prove my point. Is your response supposed to be an insult? You're like a 4th grader.
For the sake of your credibility here, link us to your posts condemning the BurnLootMurder festivals. We need to know that we can take you serious. Thanks in advance.

Masks do not do anything.......but keep lying to us. Look on the package your mask comes in...they say it won't stop the virus...you doofus.

It's not.....it is only dangerous for specific people, namely the old with pre-existing conditions...that is the science, you dope. I had 4 family members with the Chinese flu.....they had minor symptoms and are now fine...you dumb ass.

Where are the bio-hazard bins to dispose of used masks? Why have the "experts" not covered this crucial part of containing any biological hazard?

If this virus is so bad and many places have mask mandates in place, shouldn't they also have bins in place for disposal?

Single-Use Face Masks Are Hurting Wildlife, Here's How To ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=where...864445b7456a151c&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Where are the bio-hazard bins to dispose of used masks? Why have the "experts" not covered this crucial part of containing any biological hazard?

If this virus is so bad and many places have mask mandates in place, shouldn't they also have bins in place for disposal?

Single-Use Face Masks Are Hurting Wildlife, Here's How To ...
where to throw masks when you dispose of them - Bing
Please dont bring up medical procedures for dealing with BIO-HAZZARDS... That would disprove the hype they are selling....

They want to force you to wear a mask but then ignore public safety on containment... This should tell you all you need to know about the real point of wearing a mask... Compliance with governmental orders..

LOL

Too Funny;

Exactly.

The tests have a pretty high false positive rate, and the way they process the tests varies even if it's in the exact same form.

Reading up on our Governors situation, there are two kinds of tests. The one most frequently used gives results in just a few hours. Those tests have been known to be flawed, but at what percentage is anybody's guess. The second test is much more reliable, but it takes several days to get the results back, which personnel in the hospital don't have the time for when somebody rolls in at the ER.

LOL

Too Funny;

Exactly.

Reading up on our Governors situation, there are two kinds of tests. The one most frequently used gives results in just a few hours. Those tests have been known to be flawed, but at what percentage is anybody's guess. The second test is much more reliable, but it takes several days to get the results back, which personnel in the hospital don't have the time for when somebody rolls in at the ER.

Even the ones where they wait don't' have set standards

They have to spin the little samples to make the virus grow so they can find it. How many times they spin determines how accurate it is.

There is no agreed upon number. Spin it 30 times or 35 times (i don't understand all the specifics, general point was there was no agreed way to properly process these tests)

Notttttttt very useful

Free people exercising their right to choose.

No one was forced to attend the event if they felt uncomfortable.

And?? ... :dunno:
And..., it means Trump supporters are one of the main sources of spreading COVID-19 by promoting people to not wear masks and facilitating Trump's continuing crime of negligent homicide.
Everyone at the rally was an adult, and fully capable of deciding whether to wear a mask or not. ... :cool:
Obviously they are not capable of making intelligent adult decisions.

You'd obviously be much happier living there.
A good response. You prove my point. Is your response supposed to be an insult? You're like a 4th grader.
For the sake of your credibility here, link us to your posts condemning the BurnLootMurder festivals. We need to know that we can take you serious. Thanks in advance.

Your own video shows marchers wearing masks.

Forum List

Back