Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

The ones on the bottom look a lot dumber...…...

Bottom row, second from right....stupid as a stump

One party elects people based on qualifications......

The other, diversification IS the qualification (regardless of ability to make wise decisions)

Which party elected Ocasio Cortez ??? CASE CLOSED.

LOL...which party elected Donald Trump as POTUS?

CASE CLOSED.

The Democrats elected Donald Trump because they allowed the Corporate Whore to steal the nomination and was the only person on Earth who could have lost to Trump.

I was talking about how America’s conservative minority lives where nothing happens. Go smoke some crystal meth and scarf down some opioids. They’re the only things to do there.

Been there to observe it....

or just parroting the Party Line?
What? It’s been revealed Ivanka used her private e-mail for government work, something that was a top 1 or 2 issue in daddy’s campaign. She needs to be investigated.

It’s been revealed Ivanka used her private e-mail for government work,

So did HIllary.

when do we lock them both up?
One was cleared. Time to investigate Ivanka.

One was cleared.

By setting a new record for, "I don't recall, I don't remember".
Okay? :itsok:

CASE CLOSED.

Not necessarily.

In fact, YOU Leftists essentially elected Trump too....how?
By putting up[ a criminal as your candidate.
By 8 years of defacing and destroying America.

So, hate to tell ya...but YOU and yours also elected Trump
Chew on THAT. ;)

Was Obama any better?
If you say "yes", it's because you're a partisan hack and just don't know any better.

I don't think Obama or Trump have to ability to do what's best for the nation as many partisans believe.
The Western world is run by a relatively small, but extremely wealthy and powerful group known as Globalists.

Their money buys influence the same as Soros and other deep pockets buys elections.

Last edited:

The other, diversification IS the qualification (regardless of ability to make wise decisions)

CASE CLOSED.

Which party put up the only person in America he could have possibly beat?
He beat a whole bunch of republicans. I remember you all bragging how your field of candidates was so diverse, then you nominated the oldest, richest white man ever in the history of U.S. politics.

It was a message sent to our party that we're not putting up with their BS any longer. Too bad the Democrats don't have that kind of integrity.

CASE CLOSED.

He beat a whole bunch of republicans. I remember you all bragging how your field of candidates was so diverse, then you nominated the oldest, richest white man ever in the history of U.S. politics.

He beat a whole bunch of republicans.

and HIllary

the worst candidate in history
If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

And she still got 3 million more votes.

and?

Doesn't mean squat.

Cleveland Indians got more runs that year in the World Series, Chicago Cubs won.

CASE CLOSED.

It was a message sent to our party that we're not putting up with their BS any longer. Too bad the Democrats don't have that kind of integrity.
Lol a Trump voter talking about integrity :lmao:

Has Lyin’ Ted’s dad been tried for JFK’s murder yet? :rofl:

CASE CLOSED.

and HIllary

If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

Yes she did, three million more votes in one state loaded with illegals and a motor-voter policy.

Been there to observe it....

or just parroting the Party Line?
What? It’s been revealed Ivanka used her private e-mail for government work, something that was a top 1 or 2 issue in daddy’s campaign. She needs to be investigated.

It’s been revealed Ivanka used her private e-mail for government work,

So did HIllary.

when do we lock them both up?
One was cleared. Time to investigate Ivanka.

One was cleared.

By setting a new record for, "I don't recall, I don't remember".
Okay? :itsok:

I'm fine.

I'm just curious how many of those "I don't recall/remember" were flat out lies.

CASE CLOSED.

Yes, we are trying to do something to fix our problems. With Democrats, you talk to one, you've talked to them all. They are more like zombies than human beings.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.

One of your fellow Trump sheep just said this...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

But it is the Dems that are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stopped reading at "Trump". Always a sure sign that whatever comes after is mindless parroting twaddle.

CASE CLOSED.

Not sure, let's ask somebody from the beltway.

CASE CLOSED.

Which party got Trump elected by supporting Hillary Clinton?

Case closed.

CASE CLOSED.

and HIllary

And she still got 3 million more votes.

and?

Doesn't mean squat.

Cleveland Indians got more runs that year in the World Series, Chicago Cubs won.
Did the Eagles win the Superbowl by scoring less points than the Patriots with help from sabotage by the Jets?

Forum List

Back