Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

I see no difference, but then I don't judge people on their skin color.

So, then do you agree with this comment...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended

No I don't trollface, go peddle your troll posts elsewhere.

Yet not a single one of you Trump sheep will callout your fellow Trump sheep that said it...why is that?

They are free to say whatever they wish in this country, I know that infuriates you intolerant leftists.

LOL...which party elected Donald Trump as POTUS?

CASE CLOSED.

Which party put up the only person in America he could have possibly beat?
He beat a whole bunch of republicans. I remember you all bragging how your field of candidates was so diverse, then you nominated the oldest, richest white man ever in the history of U.S. politics.

He beat a whole bunch of republicans.

and HIllary

the worst candidate in history
If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

Yes she did, three million more votes in one state loaded with illegals and a motor-voter policy.
3 million more votes period. Don’t be a retard.

LOL...which party elected Donald Trump as POTUS?

CASE CLOSED.

He beat a whole bunch of republicans. I remember you all bragging how your field of candidates was so diverse, then you nominated the oldest, richest white man ever in the history of U.S. politics.

It was a message sent to our party that we're not putting up with their BS any longer. Too bad the Democrats don't have that kind of integrity.
Lol a Trump voter talking about integrity :lmao:

Has Lyin’ Ted’s dad been tried for JFK’s murder yet? :rofl:

Yes, we are trying to do something to fix our problems. With Democrats, you talk to one, you've talked to them all. They are more like zombies than human beings.
^ ironic

and HIllary

If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

Yes she did, three million more votes in one state loaded with illegals and a motor-voter policy.

Trump won the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states. Hillary won 4 million more votes in California than Trump, but then how many millions of illegals live in California? In the other 49 states Trump kicked her ass. Here you need these :itsok::itsok::itsok:

and HIllary

Blkfag and others are still struggling to understand why the EC exists. 2016 was the prime example

Dem's play the race card, attempt to divide America. I'm guessing they are increasingly worried that Trump is winning over the black communities, they should be worried.

and HIllary

Blkfag and others are still struggling to understand why the EC exists. 2016 was the prime example

Dem's try to rig elections, the EC and Constitution stand in their way.

and HIllary

Trump won the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states. Hillary won 4 million more votes in California than Trump, but then how many millions of illegals live in California? In the other 49 states Trump kicked her ass. Here you need these :itsok::itsok::itsok:
If you want to subtract states and dick around, feel free, retard. More Americans, to the tune of millions, voted against your fat fuck than for him.

and HIllary

The popular vote movement has picked up more steam than ever before. Republicans have stuck us with 2 disasters this century despite America voting against them. Need to fix that.

and HIllary

I'm a retard and you don't understand how our elections work yet?

Three million votes, huh? Well that's like you and I playing a game of 8 ball, and after you win, I claim I really won because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

If the race was about PV, then both candidates would have ran their campaigns entirely different. But the name of the game was Electoral College votes. You can't say that Hillary got more votes when that was not the goal and something Trump didn't even try for. He virtually ignored liberal owned states and cities and campaigned where he thought he could get the most Electoral votes.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.
All I see are leeches.

and HIllary

If you want to subtract states and dick around, feel free, retard. More Americans, to the tune of millions, voted against your fat fuck than for him.

I'm pointing out that corrupt cheating California accounts for all 3 million of Hillary's popular vote total, and that in the other 49 states the country clearly chose Trump over Hillary and this makes your heads explode, run home and cry to your momma.

and HIllary

Three million votes, huh? Well that's like you and I playing a game of 8 ball, and after you win, I claim I really won because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

If the race was about PV, then both candidates would have ran their campaigns entirely different. But the name of the game was Electoral College votes. You can't say that Hillary got more votes when that was not the goal and something Trump didn't even try for. He virtually ignored liberal owned states and cities and campaigned where he thought he could get the most Electoral votes.
If you take away all the red states Hillary won by over 60 million votes! Damn, look at my debate skills.

Run along, retard

and HIllary

If you take away all the red states Hillary won by over 60 million votes! Damn, look at my debate skills.

Run along, retard

Yeah, she just took he country, didn't she?

Unknown.jpeg

More Americans, to the tune of millions, voted against your fat fuck than for him.

How did that turn out for you?

I assume you are a recipient of many participation ribbons huh?
Worked out terribly. Most divided nation ever, our allies now want to form an army to compete against ours, our President sidles up to murderous dictators and helps them cover up their murders, etc. And all because slavers forced a system that circumvents the will of the people on us.

Run along, retard

View attachment 230104
Empty red wasteland. Where nothing happens.

Run along, retard

View attachment 230104
Empty red wasteland. Where nothing happens.

Beats the hell out of the hamster cages you prefer

I'm pointing out that corrupt cheating California accounts for all 3 million of Hillary's popular vote total, and that in the other 49 states the country clearly chose Trump over Hillary and this makes your heads explode, run home and cry to your momma.
Take away the reds states and Hillary won by a landslide. Wow, when you’re retarded and you just pick votes from any state you want you can declare any outcome!

Run along, inbred retard.

Forum List

Back