Pick A Crime

I am not a stupid moron like you. My IQ=158. Your IQ is way the fuck below 100. The odds that your IQ is even within 50 points of mine are very slim. To me, you are practically subhuman.

You are clearly confused. Probably because the indictment is longer than a tweet and uses big legal words.

The judge speaks in his instructions in much plainer language. I must warn you, though, it is also longer than a tweet.

Let me know if you need any help with the big words, mm-kay?

In other words, you are full of shit and soon to and soon to meet the fate of your fellow Democrats in the last civil war if you FAAFO.

Bring it on. Lose your head.

I've been seeing/hearing that from various sources most of the day today. It was pretty incredible when the jury asked the judge exactly what the crime was they were supposed to deliberate on. And then to give the jury a choice of crimes to pick from and be told it doesn't have to be unanimous? Unreal. So may serious and blatant judicial errors, there is no way a conviction won't be immediately overturned on appeal. But Bragg and Merchan aren't so stupid that they don't know that.

They don't care.

Their purpose was to get a conviction for the Biden campaign to use. Doesn't matter how bogus or short lived it might be. They know it will look really good in Biden's campaign propaganda.

What's sad is that there is no other recourse but appeal, that we can watch our judicial system be blatantly corrupted and abused out in the open without any guardrails to protect against it, is disgusting. And now that they know they can get away with it, that's going to be their 'go to' from here on out.

'Pick a crime' that's what judge Marchan told the jury. In order to convict Trump of a felony, he had to have done the hush payoffs in conjunction to a higher crime. Taxes, campain violation or a higher crime but, the jury does not have to agree upon which crime. This Marchan is a real piece of work.

Trump knows the crime.

I blame some of this on Trump's lawyers. They should have implied, with every witness, the mystery crime was jaywalking. The persecution and judge would have been forced to specify what the mystery crime was at that point.

What's sad is that there is no other recourse but appeal, that we can watch our judicial system be blatantly corrupted and abused out in the open without any guardrails to protect against it, is disgusting. And now that they know they can get away with it, that's going to be their 'go to' from here on out.
Yes and it will be almost impossible for the appeal court to hear the case before the election. Trey Gowdy said it usually takes a minimum of five months. So the Biden campaign can use the 'convicted criminal' designation for all their campaign ads and rhetoric etc. You can be sure the more dishonest leftists here at USMB will do that.

So far no judge or attorney I have read or listened to can recall any case at any time in which the jury was given a choice of crimes to declare guilty. It didn't have to be unanimous. The jurors just have to agree he is guilty of something even if they disagree on what crime and the judge will count that as a unanimous verdict. The judge should be disbarred immediately.

I blame some of this on Trump's lawyers. They should have implied, with every witness, the mystery crime was jaywalking. The persecution and judge would have been forced to specify what the mystery crime was at that point.
Are you saying Trump committed purjery when he was asked if he understood the charges against him as all defendants are asked?

Are you also saying Trump is so dumb he plead not guilty to no crimes?

Even if Biden was in Trump's shoes right now I'd still say this is a disgusting display of the American justice system. Even a cockknobber like Biden doesn't deserve this kind of shenanigans in a court room.

From the prosecutor to the judge it's all just been an abortion of lady justice.

This is all just a terrible example of what America is supposed to be.

Even if Biden was in Trump's shoes right now I'd still say this is a disgusting display of the American justice system. Even a cockknobber like Biden doesn't deserve this kind of shenanigans in a court room.

From the prosecutor to the judge it's all just been an abortion of lady justice.

This is all just a terrible example of what America is supposed to be.
What shenanigans are you referring too?

sigh

The Charged Crimes

I will now instruct you on the law applicable to the charged offenses.

That offense is Falsifying Business Records in the FirstDegree – 34 Counts.

[snip]

Your verdict, on each count you consider, whether guilty or not guilty, must be unanimous.

Now post the judges instructions to the jury when they asked him what the crime was?

The MAGA cockknobbers don't understand the case is being done strictly by the law.

Donald broke the law.

All of you need to read the jury instructions for finding of guilt: they are very clear.

'Pick a crime' that's what judge Marchan told the jury. In order to convict Trump of a felony, he had to have done the hush payoffs in conjunction to a higher crime. Taxes, campain violation or a higher crime but, the jury does not have to agree upon which crime. This Marchan is a real piece of work.

No, he told the jury based on the evidence to rule on 34 counts.

Not any crime fuckup.

The MAGA cockknobbers don't understand the case is being done strictly by the law.

Donald broke the law.

All of you need to read the jury instructions for finding of guilt: they are very clear.
I find it odd you read the jury instructions when Merchan won’t even allow the jury to have a printed version.

Forum List

Back