Pick A Crime

Answer my questions dumbass. You haven't answered one yet.

I know exactly what Trump is charged with, I know why and how they're attempting to make them felony charges.

1. What crimes was Trump 'concealing' that turned 34 misdemeanors into felonies?
2. Why wasn't he charged with those crimes to begin with if they can prove them?
3. Have they proven any of the so called crimes that Trump was attempting to 'conceal' in this trial?
No, not 'just once more.' You have been shown at least a dozen times, and if you can't understand it, then you are not the brightest bunny in the hutch.

No, not 'just once more.' You have been shown at least a dozen times, and if you can't understand it, then you are not the brightest bunny in the hutch.

I can't believe you people are allowed to vote. Astoundingly stupid.

What felony is Trump charged with? How has that been proven? I'll wait.

This case is a complete farce. If found guilty, it will be overturned. The bad thing is that the evil Democrats will use it on the campaign trail, which is exactly why they are pursuing this nonsense anyway. Any appeal won't be heard before the election. Pretty sad day for our country if it turns out this way.

I can't believe you people are allowed to vote. Astoundingly stupid.

What felony is Trump charged with? How has that been proven? I'll wait.
No, "not just once more." We are beyond that and the jury must deal with it. You don't matter.

Trump isn't charged with that crime. Nor is there any due process of that allegation. You folks willingly piss all over the notion of innocent until proven guilty.

Actually. The Constitution was followed. The meetings and discussions about this didn’t take place in New York. So in accordance with the constitution they didn’t charge Trump for the conspiracy since it would be out of jurisdiction. The constitution mandates that trials must be held in the county where the offense was committed.

The business records were filed in New York. So they had jurisdiction.

When you prove that Trump committed any of those crimes, let us know. Let us know why he hasn't been charged with them to date while you're at it. 🤡
Hey OldFlame

The prosecutors don't have to prove that.

An argument could certainly be made that the law is worth or stupid but it has been in place since 1965.

Precedent based on...

We also reject defendant's contention that a separate crime automatically becomes a material element of falsifying business records in the first degree whenever the People rely on the "intent to conceal" prong of that statute on the theory that concealment, as opposed to an intent to commit another crime or aid in the commission thereof, presupposes a prior completed crime. Read as a whole, it is clear that falsifying business records in the second degree is elevated to a first-degree offense on the basis of an enhanced intent requirement — "an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof" — not any additional actus reus element

Forum List

Back