Pictures

Ummmm....this IS the Feedback forum.

Yep, I noticed my mistake and edited it. I messed up with the alert. I need to look at them more closely since I spend so much time in the Flame Zone.

Apologies.

I know one thing. If cereal_killer isn't going to respond to Coyote's @, he ain't gonna listen to mine.

:)

Very INFORMATIVE!

Well, let's face it. Either he missed it like can happen with these new alerts or he doesn't want to respond. I know that when I'm using my phone, the alerts can drop to the bottom as if they were already seen.

Why not give him another @ and see.

Yep, I noticed my mistake and edited it. I messed up with the alert. I need to look at them more closely since I spend so much time in the Flame Zone.

Apologies.

I know one thing. If cereal_killer isn't going to respond to Coyote's @, he ain't gonna listen to mine.

Very INFORMATIVE!

Well, let's face it. Either he missed it like can happen with these new alerts or he doesn't want to respond. I know that when I'm using my phone, the alerts can drop to the bottom as if they were already seen.

I'm going to go with: Avoidance Tactic.

Apologies.

Very INFORMATIVE!

I'm going to go with: Avoidance Tactic.

OK, go with that if you want to and you could be right.

I usually just find out :wtf: is going on.

Apologies.

Very INFORMATIVE!

I found it extremely hard to keep up with all my alerts but I've managed to get around to most of them. I'm sure I've missed some but I'm batting a pretty damn good average

Apologies.

Very INFORMATIVE!

I found it extremely hard to keep up with all my alerts but I've managed to get around to most of them. I'm sure I've missed some but I'm batting a pretty damn good average

Well alrighty then. Can we get a response from you on what is going on with our Album Content?

What about it? Gallery is up. You can rebuild it, organize it, make it private, bake cookies with it, do whatever you want with it.

I've seldom used the previous album feature in the VB software but this Gallery is great and I will be using it. Talk about a compact method of compiling one's personal stuff.

Thanks as well.

What about it? Gallery is up. You can rebuild it, organize it, make it private, bake cookies with it, do whatever you want with it.

I still don't see the cookie baking feature.

I'd like a Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate cookie, please.

:lol:

Make mine Oatmeal & Raisin

@Darlene...... Gallery incoming and it is BEE YOU TEE FUL

@boedicca

UPDATE: It's Live http://www.usmessageboard.com/gallery/

OK - I see this public gallery. I had 5 or 6 albums and it's impossible to find them in this tiled format. Is this searchable (not readily apparent)?

Can we have personal Galleries for our own stuff? It's very confusing trying to dig through the Gallery to find My Stuff.

@boedicca

After you click on "Gallery" on the red menu bar above, you'll see a change to the black menu bar below the red one.

The first choice is "My Gallery". Click on that and you will see a drop-down menu with one of the choices being "My Albums". Click on that.

I just looked at the gallery, and I have to admit that I am completely confused. I go to my page and click on gallery, and a WHOLE bunch of things show up, things from other posters. What is all of this? :disbelief:

I just looked at the gallery, and I have to admit that I am completely confused. I go to my page and click on gallery, and a WHOLE bunch of things show up, things from other posters. What is all of this? :disbelief:

You should find a way to link to "My Gallery" in the menu. That's where you can stash your own stuff.

Forum List

Back