Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the other two examples"???? can you be more specific? A pig head----in a package-----thrown on the sidewalk in front of a mosque. Is that the issue?
You want to call it a "crime"?
It is a crime, like the other pictures I posted. The defacement of Private Property. You do respect private property, right?
so exactly what happened, was the property defaced or was it only placed on premise. What is it?
"Surveillance video shows a red truck driving by the mosque. On its second pass, someone tosses something from the vehicle and what appears to be the pig's head rolls near the mosque's door."
Pig's head left at Philadelphia mosque - CNNPolitics.com

that's it? someone threw a bag of groceries from the butcher shop on the side walk near the door of a mosque? You are aware of the fact that roasted pig head-------is food for some people. -------I think mosly it is simmered in water
Someone threw a forbidden (usually) food at a Mosque as a display of their hatred of Muslims.

right----free speech

No doubt authorities will overreact and call for a public lynching.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque, mayor decries bigotry

Cool story, Maybe we can keep ramping up the bullshit until actual murders occur. Then the Trump Experiment will have its intended results.

I do not see it as a gesture of love------nor is burning a flag a gesture of love----it is
consider "free speech"
Throwing a pig's head is Free Speech? The other two examples I posted must also be Free Speech then?

"the other two examples"???? can you be more specific? A pig head----in a package-----thrown on the sidewalk in front of a mosque. Is that the issue?
It is a crime, like the other pictures I posted. The defacement of Private Property. You do respect private property, right?
so exactly what happened, was the property defaced or was it only placed on premise. What is it?
"Surveillance video shows a red truck driving by the mosque. On its second pass, someone tosses something from the vehicle and what appears to be the pig's head rolls near the mosque's door."
Oh the shock! The horror! The pigs head rolled NEAR the mosque door. No defacement here. No crime here. Next. Lol.

the criminal act should be all the legal system is concerned with. Hate is an emotion.
I'll help.

You are a ____ and I hate ____s so when I see you I hit you with a bat, and only because you are a ______. Hate crime.
Now you a _____ and I don't hate ______s so when I see you I hit you with a bat and steal your wallet. Not hate crime, just regular crime.

Got it?

Pig's heads must be on short supply around those parts then. Too popular, thrown from moving vehicles as a gesture of love...

I do not see it as a gesture of love------nor is burning a flag a gesture of love----it is
consider "free speech"
Throwing a pig's head is Free Speech? The other two examples I posted must also be Free Speech then?

No. A pigs head rolled NEAR the mosque :ack-1:

You know, if they had vandalized the mosque, spray painted it, the mosque has to spend money to make repairs, or if there was an actual threat suggested, then that would be one thing, but this is just so stupid. What if I happen to throw a BLT out my car window and the bacon happens to land in front of a mosque? Lol. Not bloody likely, but what the hell!

Oh the shock! The horror! The pigs head rolled NEAR the mosque door. No defacement here. No crime here. Next. Lol.
The FBI disagrees. Religious institutions are protected here, so sad for you.

A pig's head today, ten dead Muslims tomorrow, at least, that is the concern of the FBI.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

Also no one will be lynched over this if someone is found.
No, the muslim walked into a building and shot 30+ people and killed 14 of them in San Bernardine. So your point?

How is a pig's head a threat to the Muslim community? Was there any death threat? Did anyone get hurt? A hate crime is supposed to be something that "strikes fear into the community." I don't think any of these examples should qualify as a "hate crime."
A hate crime is a crime committed out of hatred. It's not really a tricky concept.

So then I was right earlier about wearing a pig's head. They FEAR pig heads is what you are telling us.
No, they don't fear them, they don't eat them, unless necessary to survive. The reason these little morons used a pig's head is the same as your childish posts about pigs and Muslims.

what do you call a childish post about pigs and muslims? In order to learn a bit
of Arabic------put on a large cross-----necklace ----and walk around a muslim neighborhood.--------you are likely to hear the Arabic words for "pig" and "dog"----
LOTS
The Catholics called the Jews they forced to convert pigs: Marrano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This isn't new...

did I say that it is new? muslims have been calling Christians and jews ---dogs and pigs------since the inception of islam. An interesting reality----marranos---were jews forcibly converted to Christianity who-----secretly ---- continued to observe
jewish ritual. Sometimes they placed pork around their homes as a cover. The idea of going 'underground' like that was invented by the person MAIMONIDES---who did it for a time in his life ------he faked being muslim

You know, if they had vandalized the mosque, spray painted it, the mosque has to spend money to make repairs, or if there was an actual threat suggested, then that would be one thing, but this is just so stupid. What if I happen to throw a BLT out my car window and the bacon happens to land in front of a mosque? Lol. Not bloody likely, but what the hell!
Do yourself a favor and don't throw pork products at Muslims or Jews, or their religious centers. It upsets the FBI...

The FBI disagrees. Religious institutions are protected here, so said for you.

A pig's head today, ten dead Muslims tomorrow, at least, that is the concern of the FBI.
no evidence to support that statement, but like a good libturd you don't need evidence you convict based on a bad media report. It is who you are.

This is getting OUT of control. Was any damage done? Was anyone harmed? Can you PROVE that it wasn't just some silly teenagers thinking they are funny?
Stupid young men, who hate Muslims. It's not the end of the world, but it's also a crime, even if you leave it at littering eh?

Cool story, Maybe we can keep ramping up the bullshit until actual murders occur. Then the Trump Experiment will have its intended results.

.... unitil murders OCCUR.....????? they don't just OCCUR-----murderers
commit them

Do yourself a favor and don't throw pork products at Muslims or Jews, or their religious centers. It upsets the FBI...
I would think the FBI uses it to justify their jobs.

that's it? someone threw a bag of groceries from the butcher shop on the side walk near the door of a mosque? You are aware of the fact that roasted pig head-------is food for some people. -------I think mosly it is simmered in water
Someone threw a forbidden (usually) food at a Mosque as a display of their hatred of Muslims.
Unless you're a mind reader you can't say that. This is the problem with the very concept of 'hate' crime laws. There are lots of emotions between hate and love.

I would think the FBI uses it to justify their jobs.
Couldn't say, couldn't care. It's not like they hired extra staff just for this case.

I doubt that they FBI ever blinked over a pork chop thrown at a synagogue-----there
are few synagogues in my town that have not been vandalized

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

Also no one will be lynched over this if someone is found.
My money is on a muslim throwing the pig's head.
They are following the numerous examples of negroes fabricating hate crimes against negroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back