Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's it? someone threw a bag of groceries from the butcher shop on the side walk near the door of a mosque? You are aware of the fact that roasted pig head-------is food for some people. -------I think mosly it is simmered in water
Someone threw a forbidden (usually) food at a Mosque as a display of their hatred of Muslims.
Unless you're a mind reader you can't say that. This is the problem with the very concept of 'hate' crime laws. There are lots of emotions between hate and love.
Throwing pork at Muslims, or Jews, is not a sign of love...
Neither is it definitely a sign of hatred. Pranks aren't usually fuelled by hatred, for example. Frustration, annoyance, exasperation. Throwing a pigs head around is not necessarily indicative of hate, nor is it indicative of a desire to physically harm. If the pig head recipient allows I to destroy their world, more fool them.

Unless you're a mind reader you can't say that. This is the problem with the very concept of 'hate' crime laws. There are lots of emotions between hate and love.
shooting 31 people in a public building is no sign of love. It is hate, it is bonafide hate. On our soil, American soil by a muslim implant. So thanks for playing libturd.
And that's related to this how? Oh right, hatred of Muslims.
facts in evidence.
Not exactly seeing the connection here?
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,b0cYWaAn6gWZvkuHRvc_3ZSzj_Q_5ldnBTYzVNHa9KQ-ORPjJ4KrfMvldpkrrc1F-guao398b7JHh04uO0_gTx9cUolUpKLAoqyJSO6VSI6RQ_nUh7r2FOP5jILy6jcZQmLxJ76tgIkVpbLlSJwZZus,2fSUdsCS-X4q00qsNHshZxuqJQz_Qcn2g60Hm-wOT8yODzFCOxRWTPVQ8UVdSxB38NqrMPOCId6NFvsjNM1zg-84Mhudm4laJTlODFC8sJT3MBR0i6WChXfi0utNaBMo4J8bk0sBqlyW90JGXDHwMU2eTEGhnM4iqBEW4jdX3jXf_BKMLKYy9JoVpplqnWwTk3yjJ7o4vTVlCvWy-fSjAa_9j0j9LVrsa31vlVep0kNnqhCKEDni6Z4IMQU5dZR8D6SeZMq54vvL4M-uIILS-ytj0VsZFf21GtoeQgLZ-AEElC9UkFtPSwbm_toIZmO8NEXBewIUKyGpK_Ru7sIqVQMf6fN_M0lc-Pg2zL2lvsZ_Y1C4Z1LqvxabqCGACw1jSzHRTZ8MQMc8yeblZA7XpzWseQTGdzo
you wouldn't, it is beyond your abilities.

No doubt authorities will overreact and call for a public lynching.

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

Pig's head thrown at Philadelphia mosque, mayor decries bigotry

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

Also no one will be lynched over this if someone is found.
I most certainly wouldn't want anyone arrested for throwing a pigs head at anything. Surely God, by whatever name, can handle it.
The muslim's pervert 'God' can't even handle a muslim speaking his name. He can't handle someone drawing a fucking cartoon of him.
Some pussy God.

Nobody was injured, no damage was done, and no specific threat was made. Getting a little bit carried away with wanting to throw people in jail for a relatively harmless incident. It's disrespectful and douchey, but hate crime and doing serious time because the incident is classified as such is a bit ridiculous, considering no violence was involved. You know when it is classified as a hate crime, prison time is going to be involved.
Serious time? Who called for that? Oh right, no one.

Still, since at least one of them were driving, they are probably too old for a spanking eh? And since their target was a religious institution that makes it slightly more interesting to the local authorities....

That is what hate crime legislation does. Duh. It exponentially increases the penalty. A crime that a person might normally have to only pay a fine for, when classified as a hate crime, usually involves some jail time! That is the POINT of hate crime legislation. That is why some people are against it. Because it clogs up our system with NON violent offenders.

Do you feel that throwing a pig head is a correct course of action, and if a Muslim would have done something like that at your Church wouldn't you want them arrested?

No excuse for any stupidity at this moment when the tension between the Christian society of this country and the Muslim society of this country is so high.

I most certainly wouldn't want anyone arrested for throwing a pigs head at anything. Surely God, by whatever name, can handle it.

So I can throw a pigs head at you and you would not call the police at all?

I am betting you would, and also the fact you have no problem with what was done is telling and scary to say the least!

It is like a mother being upset at a person for chasing her little bastard after flipping someone off, and does not see how her kids actions brought on the anger of the other person.

Throwing a pigs head at a mosque knowing the fact that Muslims do not eat pork is a hate crime, and should be dealt in that manner.

A few year back a punk got arrested for messing with a Jesus statue and was charged with a hate crime so what is good for one is good for the other!
Throwing a pigs head at a person is not the same as throwing a pigs head at a building. The chances of me wanting the authorities involved in either is non existent unless I was physically hurt, then it would be assault. Like I said, the omnipotent God, by whatever name, can surely take it without offence?

It is desecration of a religious property and you should know that!

it was a hate crime against those that attend that Mosque and should not be tolerated, and if so then I will go to the nearest Catholic Church and piss on a Mary Statue while dry humping a Jesus cross and claim it is not a hate crime at all!
If it makes you happy, do it. I'm sure God will cope.
Bring as many pig's head to the church as you want to. The ladies in the church basement kitchen will make some delicious meals from them I promise.

Nobody was injured, no damage was done, and no specific threat was made. Getting a little bit carried away with wanting to throw people in jail for a relatively harmless incident. It's disrespectful and douchey, but hate crime and doing serious time because the incident is classified as such is a bit ridiculous, considering no violence was involved. You know when it is classified as a hate crime, prison time is going to be involved.

Still, since at least one of them were driving, they are probably too old for a spanking eh? And since their target was a religious institution that makes it slightly more interesting to the local authorities....
If it's classified a hate crime, and they were prosecuted they'd end up with a criminal record. That would be unacceptable imho.

that's it? someone threw a bag of groceries from the butcher shop on the side walk near the door of a mosque? You are aware of the fact that roasted pig head-------is food for some people. -------I think mosly it is simmered in water
Someone threw a forbidden (usually) food at a Mosque as a display of their hatred of Muslims.
Neither is it definitely a sign of hatred. Pranks aren't usually fuelled by hatred, for example. Frustration, annoyance, exasperation. Throwing a pigs head around is not necessarily indicative of hate, nor is it indicative of a desire to physically harm. If the pig head recipient allows I to destroy their world, more fool them.
Yes, I always throw the heads of dead animals others are not supposed to eat as a sign of affection. I'm known for that. Hey, Jim, great job on the presentation to the board, catch...
BN-BF699_0124sp_M_20140124111630.jpg

If it's classified a hate crime, and they were prosecuted they'd end up with a criminal record. That would be unacceptable imho.
Noted, but I very much doubt the American justice system cares.

but this kind of hate spewed at and about us seems to be AOK with the Democrat/left. but you can't answer back by golly or you'll be charged with hate crime

something very wrong in this country. time to wake
snip:
CAIR LA Leader: Terrorism Is Global Problem Not a Muslim Problem… It’s America’s Fault (Video)

Jim Hoft Dec 4th, 2015 10:13 pm

CAIR LA spokesman Hussam Ayloush blamed American foreign policy for Islamic terrorism today in a CNN interview.

all of it here:
CAIR LA Leader: Terrorism Is Global Problem Not a Muslim Problem... It's America's Fault (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

Reuters) - U.S authorities are investigating an incident in which a pig's head was thrown at a mosque in Philadelphia early on Monday morning, as worries grew over a rise in Islamophobia after a Muslim couple killed 14 people at a holiday party in California.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is examining the incident, spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski said on Tuesday.

Philadelphia Mayor-elect Jim Kenney decried what he called an act of bigotry. "We cannot allow hate to divide us now, in the face of unprecedented difficulties," he said in a statement.

Surveillance video showed a red truck driving past the Al-Aqsa mosque in North Philadelphia on Sunday night and someone throwing an object from the window, police said. A caretaker discovered the pig's head early on Monday, they said.

American Muslims have expressed concern about an increase in Islamophobia since authorities said a young Muslim couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, stormed a party attended by San Bernardino County employees on December 2, leaving 14 people dead and 21 wounded.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called on Monday for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, drawing fierce criticism from both the White House and rivals candidates in his own party.

The muslim's pervert 'God' can't even handle a muslim speaking his name. He can't handle someone drawing a fucking cartoon of him.
Some pussy God.
Muhammad is a Prophet, like Jesus, who is also a prophet in Islam, and Jews are not allowed to say the name of God. In Arabic, God is always Allah, whether Muslim, Jew, or Christian.

If it's a goats head it's considered an honor at dinner.

Yes, I always throw the heads of dead animals others are not supposed to eat as a sign of affection. I'm known for that. Hey, Jim, great job on the presentation to the board, catch...
BN-BF699_0124sp_M_20140124111630.jpg
Aww they look like they're having such fun. But hardly Buzkashi.

Islumist hate = mow down innocent people with ak47's and bomb bombs.
Infidel 'hate' = toss a pig head and miss the mosque.
and the serious crime is the pig head. Shame on that pig head.

Cool story, Maybe we can keep ramping up the bullshit until actual murders occur. Then the Trump Experiment will have its intended results.
murders did occur in San Bernardine, CA, 14 by radical islamics. I love how the libturds fail to mention that fact. Facts in evidence, yours, all talk and show. you got libturdness.

They also happened at Planned Parenthood...Except that wasnt terrorism because a Muslim wasnt holding the gun.
yeah, by another libturd.

Doesnt matter...How are you guys so non chalant about mass shootings until it involves a Muslim?

We've had a bunch of them and everytime its "thoughts and prayers" "price of freedom" etc...But ONE Muslim shoots up the place and suddenly mass shootings must be stopped?

It is disrespectful and stupid. I don't consider it a "hate" crime though. This hate crime bullshit is going too far. It IS rather like punishing people for acting upon "thoughts" or "emotions." Sure, they are being punished for acting upon them, but they add on time or fines based on the "emotion" or the "thought" behind the crime.
Now, why wouldn't rape be considered a type of "hate" crime against women? Not only is a violation of a person but it can be very violent and destroy lives, and women in the community where a rapist is roaming live in fear . . . What about child molestation? Is that not a hate crime against children?

And you again prove you are a dumb ass. Nineteen year old's terrorizing ten year old with a motor vehicle is assault. Throwing a pig's head at an inanimate object is not throwing something at a human. Again, DUMB ASS!

You are the fucking dumbass here!

Your son was taught by a ignorant ass like you that there is no consequences in his action when he does something like flipping off someone, and should be let go for his actions.

Also did you call the police at the time?

Of course not because the cops would have kicked your punk son ass for doing what he did, and then kicked the driver ass afterwards.

Also what church do you go to so I can toss a pigs head at it, and you at the same time, and remember you should not get upset nor call it a hate crime because according to you there is nothing wrong with desecrating a religious property according to you!

Maybe I can piss on your Jesus cross at the same time?

I mean you have no problem with it, right?
Freedom of choice and consequences. No I did not call the police for a dumb ass nineteen year old would have a record. I gave him a lecture that obviously sunk in as he quit being a dumb ass with his car. As a matter of fact the young man was always very respectful after that. You can think whatever you want, dumb ass!

Did you give your son a lecture or a pat on the head for being a rotten little asshole?

Also the driver would not have been arrested I bet, and the reason why you did not call the police is because you knew your son did so much more than flip the driver off!

I would have flipped you off and told you and your son what worthless pieces of filth you are seeing he is a byproduct of you and your upbringing!
Then you would have most likely been introduced the the town cop.

Why was he your husband and that is why the little bastard of yours was such a rude piece of filth?

I would love to meet your town cop and have him or her tell me how it is perfectly fine for a ten year old to use a hand gesture at a adult because in my day that kid would have been beaten by the cop along with the driver and not excused like you did with your worthless brat!

Your the type of mother that raises those that would desecrate a Mosque, and be proud of it!
I have reported you to the mods. Family members are off limits asshole!
A muslim threw the pig's head at the mosque. They are engaging on 'passive terrorism'.

Cool story, Maybe we can keep ramping up the bullshit until actual murders occur. Then the Trump Experiment will have its intended results.
murders did occur in San Bernardine, CA, 14 by radical islamics. I love how the libturds fail to mention that fact. Facts in evidence, yours, all talk and show. you got libturdness.

They also happened at Planned Parenthood...Except that wasnt terrorism because a Muslim wasnt holding the gun.

Doesnt matter...How are you guys so non chalant about mass shootings until it involves a Muslim?

We've had a bunch of them and everytime its "thoughts and prayers" "price of freedom" etc...But ONE Muslim shoots up the place and suddenly mass shootings must be stopped?
so in the first place, you have no evidence to back up that statement. in the second place, you have no evidence to back up that statement. funny how libturds play make up bull shit daily in here.

Here is the real haters in our country and this paper should be sued out of existence .
the hate and division isn't coming from the Republican/conservative/Independents folks. vote them out come 2016
snip:
Disgusting… NY Daily News Depicts Trump as ISIS Killer

Jim Hoft Dec 9th, 2015 8:46 am

The far left New York Daily News has had quite a week.

Last Wednesday, after the San Bernardino terrorist attacks by a devout Muslim couple, several Republicans asked for prayers.
The New York Daily News attacked and mocked Republicans – for asking for prayers.
Sick.

Two days later the New York Daily News labeled NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre a terrorist.
Because he supports the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

Today the New York Daily News has compared Trump to ISIS killers.
Disgusting.

all of it here:
Disgusting... NY Daily News Depicts Trump as ISIS Killer - The Gateway Pundit

so in the first place, you have no evidence to back up that statement. in the second place, you have no evidence to back up that statement. funny how libturds play make up bull shit daily in here.

You're right...I dont have evidence that you guys freak over Muslim shootings except this entire board and its threads. Deny Deny deny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back