PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

Rep Gallego: Trump is a racist and he's pardoning another racist
Congressman Ruben Gallego criticized Donald Trump for pardoning Joe Arpaio and laments the damage and disregard Donald Trump has wrought on the rule and laws that are the foundation of American society. Duration: 7:24
Arizona Rep. Gallego: 'Trump is a racist and he's pardoning another racist': Rep Gallego: Trump is a racist and he's pardoning another racist
Your actual objection is that Arpaio is a Republican. If he was a Dim, you wouldn't give a shit.
Wrong
Hardly. No one gave a damn when Slick and Obama pardoned hundreds of convicted felons. Now all of a sudden it's a crime against humanity.

Had Democrats not been exposed by their own personal e-mails to be racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites normal people might actually have taken them serious....
And there are boat-loads of republican emails filled with hate and racism, so you have no point. Deflect much?

But, listen closely: this thread is about the Orange Racist Maggot, and his choice to pardon another racist maggot. it's no accident that both are racists AND republicans.

Please try to stay on topic.

Really? Loads? Where?

Congressman Ruben Gallego criticized Donald Trump for pardoning Joe Arpaio and laments the damage and disregard Donald Trump has wrought on the rule and laws that are the foundation of American society. Duration: 7:24
Arizona Rep. Gallego: 'Trump is a racist and he's pardoning another racist': Rep Gallego: Trump is a racist and he's pardoning another racist

When progressives lose control of the argument, accuse others of racism or being stupid. Very predictable
A GOP progressive

Progressives suck regardless of what party

Your actual objection is that Arpaio is a Republican. If he was a Dim, you wouldn't give a shit.
Wrong
Hardly. No one gave a damn when Slick and Obama pardoned hundreds of convicted felons. Now all of a sudden it's a crime against humanity.

Actually I did object to Clinton's pardons for campaign funds

If this pardon advocates lawlessness, doesn't every pardon advocate lawlessness? After all, the very nature of a pardon is to forgive someone for a crime they commit.
No it doesn't, usually a pardon means the president decides that justice has been served. This pardon is the president saying the law is irrelevant. They are distinctly different motives.

How is this particular pardon saying "the law is irrelevant"?
Arpaio got convicted when the judicial branch found his racial profiling practices in violation of the fourth amendment. He got convicted because, even after they said you are violating the constitution he persisted, thereby considering himself above the law. Now Trump by pardoning him even before sentencing, something that is unheard of I believe in the history of pardons. In essence Trump is putting Arpaio above the law, making the law irrelevant.

While I still disagree with the characterization that this "makes the law irrelevant," if this is the first presidential pardon granted before sentencing, that certainly is a valid argument for viewing this differently than other pardons.
Nixon, Marc Rich?

Yep, neither of them was sentenced. On the other hand, neither was actually convicted, either. :dunno:

Wrong

Actually I did object to Clinton's pardons for campaign funds
I should have said no Democrat gave a damn about the hundreds of pardons Slick and Obama handed out. Slick did it purely for cash.

Had Democrats not been exposed by their own personal e-mails to be racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites normal people might actually have taken them serious....
And there are boat-loads of republican emails filled with hate and racism, so you have no point. Deflect much?

But, listen closely: this thread is about the Orange Racist Maggot, and his choice to pardon another racist maggot. it's no accident that both are racists AND republicans.

Really? Loads? Where?
If you would learn to read you wouldn't have to ask.

Really? Loads? Where?
That means "none."

Really? Loads? Where?
That means "none."
Please. Go away. Your posts are those of a retard.

So to all you Republicans who flaunt the word Un-American. The president of the United States, just used his prerogative of pardoning to excuse someone who openly, blatantly and knowingly defied the fourth amendment and got convicted for it. It's legal, but its also a direct assault on the founding fathers who envisiont the judicial as the ultimate protectors of the constitution. What does the rule of law mean when a president pardons his allies because he feels the constitution can be tossed when he doesn't agree with it?

Are you that passionate when Obama and Clinton pardoned criminals or is the just an outrage because you disagree with a Presidents politics?
My problem is motive. I hated when Clinton pardoned Matt Rich. Not because of the right of the president to pardon. But because it reeks of preferential treatment, the same applies to Trump here. To me it's worse even because Rich violated laws but he at least didn't act like he had the right to do so. He was guilty as sin so he fled. Arpaio gave a big f-you to the judicial branch and the constitution which he swore to protect and Trump is giving him a pass on it. Rich's pardon doesn't constitute a justification of his crime, Arpaio's pardon does. As for Obama, give me 1 example of him pardoning anybody who didn't spend a day in jail or were it's done for reasons of not accepting the integrity of the judicial branch? List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

So when President Clinton committed perjury and thought he was above the law you were okay with that? His actions denied the civil rights of a protected class. Hard to take the left seriously when they apply the law selectively.

Really? Loads? Where?
That means "none."
Awwwwwww! You po witto babieeeeeeeee! Did I make you cry?

Really? Loads? Where?
That means "none."
Thanks for proving my point.

Thankfully there's a way to get rid of losers like you, forever.....bye, bye...

Really? Loads? Where?
That means "none."
Thanks for proving my point.

Thankfully there's a way to get rid of losers like you, forever.....bye, bye...
You had a point?

Did I say something that was incorrect?

If Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform, The Wall, Trade and Race Relations had all been Trump accomplishments, you'd be singing his praises.

So, what is incorrect?
Nothing really, as it is subjective as to what are real acomplishments and which not.

The Gorsuch nomination will have much more impact long term than probably anything else he has done to date and that is quite a bit.

I don't know what the rationale would be to decide that not all criminal cases get the right to a jury trial, since the sixth amendment seems to pretty clearly indicate all of them have that right.
I chose to have a jury trial when I appeal a traffic ticket.

it has always been the defendants choice, as far as I have known, but to give judges a right to deny such a jury trial would seem to me to be unconstitutional, especially if ANY jail time is involved.

Well you're wrong.

As for whether he needed it or not I don't know I don't have specifics in front of me
Here's what you should know, Don PINO pardoned a racist asshole who deliberately violated a court order under the color of authority and took the law into his own hands.

But, listen closely: this thread is about the Orange Racist Maggot, and his choice to pardon another racist maggot. it's no accident that both are racists AND republicans..
I am staying on topic by pointing out that is only your opinion that Trump and Arpaio are racists.

I am sure there may be some racist Republicans but only the Democrats were stupid, careless, and incompetent enough to have their racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semetic personal e-mails exposed to the world.

I doubt if that asshole Obama gave a shit about Manning's treason. Manning's treason was a direct affront to Obama's escalation of the war in Afghanistan and Obama didn't seem to care about that. . It is obvious his sentence was commuted because he was a transsexual and Obama is famous for kissing the ass of the LGBT community.
Manning showed everyone what a true patriot is.

You remind me of those average Germans who saw the Nazi death camps and said nothing about them.

Forum List

Back