PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

That means "none."
Please. Go away. Your posts are those of a retard.
Awwwwwww! You po witto babieeeeeeeee! Did I make you cry?
Thanks for proving my point.

Thankfully there's a way to get rid of losers like you, forever.....bye, bye...
You had a point?
Yes, his point is that you're a fucking retard. Hell, you're too retarded to even get his point. But in all fairness to him, who doesn't think you're a retard??
That must be why he ran away with his tail between his legs.

You had a point?
Yes, his point is that you're a fucking retard. Hell, you're too retarded to even get his point. But in all fairness to him, who doesn't think you're a retard??
Some don't have patients for retards. Some, like myself, find you very entertaining. To each his own, I suppose.

You had a point?
Some don't have patients for retards. Some, like myself, find you very entertaining. To each his own, I suppose.
I'll bet other cockroaches find you entertaining as well.

The word is "patience." A "patient" is someone a doctor is treating for an illness. Ironic considering you just called me a retard.

That means "none."

You had a point?

I don't think he is a retard.

But then I don't assume the fact that people disagree with me makes them retarded

This thread shows just how fucked up this country is. 60 pages of racist, un-American assholes, defending a racist un-American asshole.

Seig Fail!

Except no one in the thread is racist

While no one in the thread may have said anything racist, that doesn't mean no one in the thread is racist. There have been quite a few posters in here, do you know them all well enough to say they aren't racist? :p

This thread shows just how fucked up this country is. 60 pages of racist, un-American assholes, defending a racist un-American asshole.

Seig Fail!

Except no one in the thread is racist

While no one in the thread may have said anything racist, that doesn't mean no one in the thread is racist. There have been quite a few posters in here, do you know them all well enough to say they aren't racist? :p

Steve is the only obvious one and I haven't seen him post here. If others are here they hide it well

Here are a few of the criminals that Obama pardoned. How come you don't hear these stupid Moon Bats bitch about that?

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017) | PARDON | Department of Justice

Offense:

Conspiracy to embezzle by trustee or officer; embezzlement by trustee (five counts); making a false account (Northern District of Oklahoma)

Sentence:

12 years' imprisonment; $350,000 restitution (February 27, 1989)

John Clyde Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to import a controlled substance (Southern District of California)

Sentence:

Three years’ imprisonment, suspended; three years’ probation, conditioned upon six months’ confinement; two years’ special parole (August 21, 1972)

Zachary James Ray Anderson

Offense:

Conspiracy to defraud the United States by knowingly and without lawful authority producing false identification documents (Western District of Kentucky)

Sentence:

15 months' imprisonment; two years' supervised release (April 17, 2003)

Octavio Joaquin Armenteros, aka Octavio Joaquin Armenteros-Iglesias

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine (Middle District of Florida)

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release (November 3, 1995)

Stephen Lee Arrington

Offense:

Conspiracy to distribute cocaine; distribution of cocaine (Central District of California)

Sentence:

Three years' imprisonment, three years' special parole (September 2, 1983) (as amended July 24, 1985)

John R. Barker, aka Johnnie Ray Barker

Offense:

Illegal acquisition and possession of food stamp coupons (Northern District of Iowa)

Sentence:

Two years' probation; $250 restitution (November 23, 1983)

Yolanda DeAnn Beck

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine base (Central District of Illinois)

Sentence:

30 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release; $100 restitution (June 2, 1995)

James Gordon Christmas III

Offense:

Uttering worthless checks (23 specifications); wrongful use of cocaine (United States Army general court-martial convened at Fort Benning, Georgia)

Sentence:

12 months' confinement; forfeiture of $350 pay per month for 12 months; reduction in rank from E-4 to E-1; $1,000 fine; bad conduct discharge (June 23, 1988)

Kim Kathleen Drake, fka Kim Hahn and Kim Otto

Offense:

Bank embezzlement (District of Idaho)

Sentence:

One month of imprisonment; five years' supervised release, conditioned upon three months’ home confinement; $500 fine; $10,944.37 restitution (November 23, 1999)

Euphemia Lavonte Duncan, aka Euphemia Duncan-Stringer

Offense:

Bank fraud (Southern District of Florida)

Sentence:

Time served; 36 months' supervised release; $15,680 restitution (June 8, 2000)

Germeen Duplessis, fka Germeen Michael Hasson

Offense:

Conspiracy to launder money (District of New Mexico)

Sentence:

Three years' probation (March 6, 2007)

Joseph William Hopkins

Offense:

Distribution of cocaine (Northern District of Texas)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon 120 days’ halfway house confinement; three years’ special parole term (December 14, 1984)

Michelle Breazeale Horton, fka Michelle Diane Mulkey and Michelle Diane Breazeale

Offense:

Conspiracy to commit mail fraud (District of South Carolina)

Sentence:

Five years' probation, conditioned upon six months' home confinement; $11,633.98 restitution (May 17, 2004)

Samuel Wesley Howze, aka Sala Udin

Offense:

Unlawfully transporting firearms; possession of untaxpaid distilled spirits

District/Date:

Western District of Kentucky; November 20, 1970

Victoria Hunter Lowe

Offense:

Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine

District/Date:

Western District of Texas; July 18, 2006

Sentence:

46 months' imprisonment; three years' supervised release

Michael Slavinsky

Offense:

Misdemeanor illegal supplementation of salary by an employee of the United States

District/Date:

District of Columbia; January 7, 1998

Sentence:

Three years' probation, conditioned upon performance of 50 hours of community service; $10,000 restitution

Richard Earl Smout

Offense:

Possession of stolen mail

District/Date:

District of Utah; November 20, 2001

Sentence:

Time served (77 days' imprisonment) and two years' supervised release

Robin Shelley Soodeen

Offense:

Bank embezzlement

District/Date:

District of Columbia; October 2, 2001

Yea for the good Sheriff.... It's nice to win.
You didn't win. You lost.

You just don't know it yet. How could you win by following an asshole like trump.

Typical lefty stupidity:

up is down, black is white, male is female, right is wrong, winning is losing....God it must suck to be such a loser.
Let's be honest. You know ALL about sucking....AND about being a loser. Isn't that right, loser.

Stop projecting. It's creeping me out.
The anger and hate in your posts make it seem like your avatar truly represents what you are, inside. Sad, indeed.

Have a nice day.

You just don't know it yet. How could you win by following an asshole like trump.

Typical lefty stupidity:

up is down, black is white, male is female, right is wrong, winning is losing....God it must suck to be such a loser.
Let's be honest. You know ALL about sucking....AND about being a loser. Isn't that right, loser.

Repeat after me PARDON.

:lmao:
Repeat after me: RACIST trump, pardons RACIST Arpaio. Makes all republicans look like RACISTS.

Trump isn't a racist, neither is Arpaio, makes you look like nothing but a liar.

Typical lefty stupidity:

Stop projecting. It's creeping me out.
The anger and hate in your posts make it seem like your avatar truly represents what you are, inside. Sad, indeed.

Have a nice day.

I always do.

Bull shit. Your whole fairy tale is based in your false belief that the judge in this case was correct. He was not. That's where your entire lie comes apart.
Correctness is a reaction to a judges decision. It doesn't change the fact that a judges decision IS THE LAW! And Arpaio broke it.

And was rightly pardoned. Because the judge is an 0bama appointed hack who does not follow the law other than those of the Democrat Party Agenda.

You had a point?

I don't think he is a retard.

But then I don't assume the fact that people disagree with me makes them retarded
snowflakes do. That's what makes them snowflakes.

Obama 'pardoned' the 'Mastermind of the 9/11/12 Benghazi Attack - the guy who is tesponsible for the deaths of 4 Americans..

After spending a year trying to find this guy, who was doing interviews with reporters from pool-side at his hotel, Obama finally caught him...and then EXTREMELY QUIETLY released him based on some weak-ass legal excuse. (Barry could not allow this guy to testify as to what really happened.)

Trump pardoned a US Sheriff who went too far doing his job...

Barry 'pardoned' and released the 'Taliban 5', 5 of the biggest terrorists in the world responsible for the deaths of thousands.

Barry lied by claiming they were part of the deal for the return of traitor/deserter Bo Bergdahl, which they were NOT. Obama just released them.

The very next week one of the 5's terrorist groups raided a village...they killed every single man, woman, and child as per the command of the Taliban Commander.

Arpaio was found in Contempt of Court - as was Bill Clinon AND Barak Obama, neither of whom ever received prison time for their crimes as Arpaio did.

Barry 'pardoned' and released the 'Taliban 5', 5 of the biggest terrorists in the world responsible for the deaths of thousands.

Barry lied by claiming they were part of the deal for the return of traitor/deserter Bo Bergdahl, which they were NOT. Obama just released them.

The very next week one of the 5's terrorist groups raided a village...they killed every single man, woman, and child as per the command of the Taliban Commander.

Arpaio was found in Contempt of Court - as was Bill Clinon AND Barak Obama, neither of whom ever received prison time for their crimes as Arpaio did.

Uh no. They weren't pardoned.

Try again.

Joe Arpaio's Top Ten Bigoted Statements

“Arpaio's statements over the years should leave no doubt that his views on race and ethnicity are of the pre-Civil Rights Movement variety. And in some cases, pre-Civil War.

But being a bigoted pol in a racist county means never having to say you're sorry for the dumb, prejudiced pabulum you spew. Well, except when it comes to defending yourself in federal court against charges of biased policing.

The ten quotes below lend ever more credence to federal Judge G. Murray Snow's recent ruling in, Melendres v. Arpaio, where the jurist found that Arpaio's agency discriminates against Latinos and enjoined it from doing so further.”

Joe Arpaio's Top Ten Bigoted Statements

And Trump is Arpaio's fellow bigot.

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.

This belongs in the flame zone or conspiracy theories. Arpaio is known for being tough on prisoners and upholding immigration laws. Only in the mind of a simpleton would that make him a KKK member or alt right. You are an idiots.

Forum List

Back