Place your Bet!!! (Before Sunday Noon)

Welfare pays the average recipient $35,000 a year in cash and benefits, so why not continue to be a parasite?

So says Putin’s butt Plug.

How about you take a break from posting and don’t come back until you get a job?

Maybe you’ll be able to make it back here in time for Pence’s innauguration 7 years from now.

America doesn’t have to worry about Stormy Daniels when Obama knowingly sold Uranium to Iran despite knowing Clinton and her friends were taking bribes from Rosatom and Russia, and despite knowing Russianwas actively helping Iran with their Nuclear program.

That’s why Uranium One was approved followed up with $1.5 Billion given to Iran to buy US Uranium through Russia so they could paint Death To America on their ICBMs amd North Korea’s Nukes and threaten us with our own Uranium.

Obama Bin Lying got paid, Comey got paid, Clinton got paid and we all got Fucked.
Broken Record of Fake News....

You really ought to change your script!

Time for some new bull crud my dear!!!!
fortunately, I don't need a job!

Pffffft. What do you want a current day Christian to be? Wandering around wearing a nun's habit? Carrying a cross? Looking like Sally Fields flying around?

:lol:

You need to get up to speed.

There is nothing in the universe the Stalinists hate more than Christians. Sure, the party has made Trump their Emmanuel Goldstein, the focal point of the visceral hate that every democrat is conditioned by their masters to feel, But remember, 8 years ago the same sheep were conditioned to hate Bush in exactly the same way. Amusingly, many of the vile creatures have been reprogrammed to praise Bush now.

No, Trump is just a trigger used to manipulate these mindless creatures, a trigger that can and will be changed at the whim of the party. Witchet and Care4All will bleat "We have always loved George W Bush, we have always hated Donald Trump."

But the hatred of Christians is different. Christianity teaches that man is answerable to god. This is intolerable for the Stalinists, who view people as the property of the state. Christianity has fixed ethics, where the Stalinist democrats float any way the party tells them at any given second. Rascism was bad, until the party decided that the sheep needed to hate whites. Now racism is a virtue for these vermin. The democrat hates Christians in daily life, not just on the TV screen. The democrat vermin cheer when Christians are forced to bake cakes or have the door of their business kicked in by STASI gay promoters. Christians are something the mindless minions can hate in everyday life.

[

Wow. So the Bible doesn’t apply anymore, unless you’re using it to denigrate people? So how are Christians different than nonbelievers? They do whatever they want, but they’re going to heaven because Jesus?

Sounds like a pervertion of the Gospel.

What gives you the authority to speak on the Bible, which you so deeply hate and want to utterly destroy, Comrade?

[Q
It's not me, that needs to "get up to speed" Tiny....

there seems to be a huge difference between modern day free for all, so called Christians, and those who try to follow Christ, and His teachings....

I choose to follow Christ, with every thought...

heart, mind, and soul....

And YES, I most definitely stumble, but I get up, and try again....

Oh my, the followers of Stalin are going to teach the followers of Christ what the right way to believe is..... :lmao:

What do you think Donald Trump is going to do, that causes chaos or utter shock, and moves the News in to covering it, instead of covering the Stormy Daniels interview Sunday night?

Some ideas below, but feel free to pick your own Political shock jock scandal....

- Trump pardons Flynn Sunday afternoon

- Trump Fires John Kelly or Fires General Mattis

- Trump bombs Syria or somewhere in the middle east or Africa

- The Russians do something militarily, somewhere this weekend, or kills another 10 spies in Great Britain with their proprietary poison/chemical weapon, and Trump once again stays mum, and does not condemn it

- Trump announces that the Iran Deal Obama worked is over!

- Trump reneges the deal to meet with Kim Jong Un and says we are going to preemptive war instead!

So what political stunt do you think is going to happen this weekend that will cause chaos and to get the Press in an uproar, that prevents them from talking about the Stormy Daniels interview that is suppose to air... and tell us who allegedly physically threatened her.....?

Crazy and off the wall guesses, ARE PERMITTED! :D

He's gonna do something completely unhinged. I'm torn between a pre-emptive strike on Little Rocket Man (inspired by Bolton the Walrus) or pardoning Mike Flynn. But trashing the Iran deal would be a real close second or third.

That one's a distant third however because everyone kind of expects him to do that anyway and it wouldn't necessarily take control of the news cycle - which is generally dead on a Sunday anyway (except for Stormy ;-)

[

I did 30 years in a fundamentalist church, don’t try and tell me you know more about the Bible than I do. How do you think I know that Christians are supposed to be visibly different? That “we will know they are Christians by their love?” What you were talking about is exactly what was preached against in the 70s, the slippery slope of becoming like “them,” and no one would see Christ in us.

I mean seriously, what does “go and sin no more“ mean to you? Christians are meant to be ambassadors of Christ, offering something that man does not have without Christ, that being peace, joy, love, and all the other fruits of the spirit that true believers are blessed with.

If the only reason that you’re a believer is because you believe there’s a hell and you’re trying to avoid it, then I think you’re going to have to try a little harder. Because so far, your witness is for shit.

Of course, you could be one of those that believe once saved, always saved. That would explain a great deal.

Just as I know you're a Stalinist by your hate.

Remember Commie, we are woke. You are not the opposition, you are the enemy. You seek to destroy this nation and everything it stands for.

Welfare pays the average recipient $35,000 a year in cash and benefits, so why not continue to be a parasite?

So says Putin’s butt Plug.

How about you take a break from posting and don’t come back until you get a job?

Maybe you’ll be able to make it back here in time for Pence’s innauguration 7 years from now.

America doesn’t have to worry about Stormy Daniels when Obama knowingly sold Uranium to Iran despite knowing Clinton and her friends were taking bribes from Rosatom and Russia, and despite knowing Russianwas actively helping Iran with their Nuclear program.

That’s why Uranium One was approved followed up with $1.5 Billion given to Iran to buy US Uranium through Russia so they could paint Death To America on their ICBMs amd North Korea’s Nukes and threaten us with our own Uranium.

Obama Bin Lying got paid, Comey got paid, Clinton got paid and we all got Fucked.
Broken Record of Fake News....

You really ought to change your script!

Time for some new bull crud my dear!!!!
fortunately, I don't need a job!

Where the hell did you pull that number from?

$300 a month in Food Stamps: $3,600

$500 a month rent: $6,000

That's $9,600. So where does the other $25,400 come from? An Obama Phone? :abgg2q.jpg:

What do you think Donald Trump is going to do, that causes chaos or utter shock, and moves the News in to covering it, instead of covering the Stormy Daniels interview Sunday night?

Some ideas below, but feel free to pick your own Political shock jock scandal....

- The Russians do something militarily, somewhere this weekend, or kills another 10 spies in Great Britain with their proprietary poison/chemical weapon, and Trump once again stays mum, and does not condemn it

- Trump reneges the deal to meet with Kim Jong Un and says we are going to preemptive war instead!

So what political stunt do you think is going to happen this weekend that will cause chaos and to get the Press in an uproar, that prevents them from talking about the Stormy Daniels interview that is suppose to air... and tell us who allegedly physically threatened her.....?

"What do you think Donald Trump is going to do, that causes chaos or utter shock, and moves the News in to covering it, instead of covering the Stormy Daniels interview Sunday night?"

Show up as the starting center for Duke right before Kansas kicks their ass.

[

Uh no? How about you crack open the Bible and see what it says about adultery? Or have you ever even read one?

Oh, suddenly you care what the Bible says? :lmao:

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

America doesn’t have to worry about Stormy Daniels when Obama knowingly sold Uranium to Russia despite knowing Clinton and her friends were taking bribes from Rosatom and Russia, and despite knowing Russian was actively helping Iran with their Nuclear program.

Mueller btw was fully aware of all this. RosTom has an informant that dumped Audi and video recordings right on The FBI’s lap and The FBI did NOTHING!

Too many angry, debunked talking points to bother - dude, get some help .. Serious

Last edited:

Trump puts on a mankini and does a little dance on the White House lawn.
donald_trump_in_his_bikini_part_2_by_anjerin-d9u7y71.png

If Stormy presents a picture of Trump in drag - I will F-ing LOSE it :D

Trump will probably reminisce about when he splooged all over that whores face.:21:

I have reconsidered my answer. Most likely thing that will totally steal the limelight is that he fires either Sessions or Rosenstein - the first step in getting rid of Mueller.

Hopefully, he will legalize weed and fire Jeff Sessions. :cool-45:

With you on the weed - Sessions no .. that would mean the end of Mueller.

Sessions will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Inquisition, or Trump will fire him and appoint someone competent.

Either way, your witch hunt is doomed.

Explain this ComradeHate, Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada used "lying to the FSB" (Pre-Obama known as the FBI) along with threats against his wife and son to coerce a "confession" from Mike Flynn. (which looks to be thrown out at this point)

So tell us, IF Flynn lying to the FSB is such a heinous crime as you Stalinists claim, why is Andrew McCabe, who is PROVEN by the Inspector General to have lied to the FSB on many occasions no under arrest? The FSB fired McCabe specifically for lying and engaging in perjury. Why is there not one law that covers all in this nation?

One law for the proles, a VERY different law for the elite? Is that it Comrade?

I have reconsidered my answer. Most likely thing that will totally steal the limelight is that he fires either Sessions or Rosenstein - the first step in getting rid of Mueller.
OH- MY- LORD!

I had not thought of THAT!!!!!!!:eek:

Forum List

Back