Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

I think that given a choice workers wouldn't want it any more.
"Given a choice" is exactly what the unions DON'T want to do... along with Democrats in general. They oppose giving people any choice in whether they will obey the liberal agenda.

They are sure they know better than the little people, how they should spend their money and run their lives. Giving people choice in such decisions, runs counter to everything they stand for.

We're talking about what employees want, not what unions want.
most employees seem to want union benefits and union pay scales, but without the hassle of having to join a union. Unions exist for a reason; there is no reason they cannot "modernize" and compete for Labor with Capitalists.

Having government compel businesses to obtain labor through unions isn't "modernization." It's idiotification.

If people want to join unions, then they are free to do so. You want to force unions on them.
It is a moot point since Labor is willing to compete with collective bargaining.

Gibberish
a sad lack of a clue and a Cause; person on the Right?

No, it's your inability to communicate effectively that causes the problem.

The best way to end The Income Tax would be to eliminate witholding from wages. Require everyone to write one gigantic check once a year and they'd pretty soon pressure government to change things.

Same with union dues. You don't much notice a paper cut but you do notice a bayonet wound even those a paper cut every few minutes will bleed you to death that's as dead as one deep slash.
That doesn't sound very progressive to me. I make a motion that unions simply acquire and possess new fangled forms of ingenuity from the Labor pool at their disposal, and simply, create better products at lower cost. Imagine organized Labor being able to regulate itself better than our legislators can regulate Capitalists--merely to "harass the Right".

"Given a choice" is exactly what the unions DON'T want to do... along with Democrats in general. They oppose giving people any choice in whether they will obey the liberal agenda.

They are sure they know better than the little people, how they should spend their money and run their lives. Giving people choice in such decisions, runs counter to everything they stand for.

Exactly, that is why Daniel won't answer the question, he doesn't believe in choice, he wants to make the decisions for everyone.

The workers are imposing the union on the employer, the worker needs to see where the money is going. You afraid that if the union worker actually sees what he is paying for a union, that he might not want it anymore?
Sort of like giving to charity while in the military, automatically paid out of your check. Peer pressure was strong, and so was senor personal, on you voluntarily signing away part of your paycheck.
is that your opinion or do you have anything more that hear-say and sooth-say?

He said more than you, given a choice, he says workers will say no.
so what; given the choice anyone would say no to taxes.

Not to taxes, to unions. Are you intentionally twisting words or do you have learning disabilities?
so, are you for Pro-Choice or against, Pro-Choice; Person on the Right?

most employees seem to want union benefits and union pay scales, but without the hassle of having to join a union. Unions exist for a reason; there is no reason they cannot "modernize" and compete for Labor with Capitalists.

Having government compel businesses to obtain labor through unions isn't "modernization." It's idiotification.

If people want to join unions, then they are free to do so. You want to force unions on them.
It is a moot point since Labor is willing to compete with collective bargaining.

Gibberish

Gibberish

Gibberish.

Exactly, that is why Daniel won't answer the question, he doesn't believe in choice, he wants to make the decisions for everyone.
It is a moot point for flakes or persons who don't have enough money to pay their union dues.

Gibberish

Gibberish.
just your lack of a clue and a Cause.

don't worry; it only matters in court of law where you can be charged with contempt; hopefully after thrice since it could just be a vice.

Sort of like giving to charity while in the military, automatically paid out of your check. Peer pressure was strong, and so was senor personal, on you voluntarily signing away part of your paycheck.

Not to taxes, to unions. Are you intentionally twisting words or do you have learning disabilities?
What? Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if I am for abortion or against abortion? Your sentence structure makes it difficult to read.

It is a moot point for flakes or persons who don't have enough money to pay their union dues.

So you are saying union employees are flakes and are not responsible? Interesting take on union employees. Are you saying you know what is best for them?

pro choice when it doesn't involve murder.

What? Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if I am for abortion or against abortion? Your sentence structure makes it difficult to read.
apparently daniel isn't a native English speaker.

Probably California.

political contributions, then. those are equivalent to dues.

It is a "political play and gambit on words".

so what, even a South American argues better than you.

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
then your issue is with the NEA, not the teachers. On the other hand, contributions from big corporate interests from the profits made on their products seems just fine. What if I don't want any of my money to go to the GOP, yet I am forced to buy products whose profits end up there? Should I do without? Should I drill for, extract and refine my own gasoline?
The issue is with the forced dues payments. The other issue you mentioned is just that, a separate issue. You need to deal with them as such. Neither qualifies the other.

It is a "political play and gambit on words".
So what is your question?

political contributions, then. those are equivalent to dues.

Political contributions are not the same as dues. Dues are for a membership and if you want to remain a member you pay dues. Political contributions are 100% voluntary and you don't donate if you don't want to.

Forum List

Back