Planet Found in Habitable Zone Around Nearest Star

The reason humans will never discover other alien races is that they will do their utmost to avoid meeting us. We are a murderous, exploitive, genocidal race and any contacts we had with aliens would be extremely violent and an extinction event to the alien race involved. If any race of aliens do exist in the neighborhood, they will hide from us. If we go looking for them, they will have no choice but to exterminate us.

Well, if the Sumerians are to be believed, that's pretty much why they left.
It is the aliens that created the humans, using genetic engineering of apes.

The reason humans will never discover other alien races is that they will do their utmost to avoid meeting us. We are a murderous, exploitive, genocidal race and any contacts we had with aliens would be extremely violent and an extinction event to the alien race involved. If any race of aliens do exist in the neighborhood, they will hide from us. If we go looking for them, they will have no choice but to exterminate us.

If you have proof of that, I'd like to hear it.

The problem is we do not know what the conditions on these planets are like. They could be a frozen ball, a hellhole like Venus, or have no atmosphere at all. When the technology gets to the point where we can be sure, thats when I'll get excited.

It's all written in this book i have written ten thousand years ago. How you going to test the books age? You don't believe in carbon dating, remember? And don't use DNA to convict someone but then deny that science that says you come from monkeys.

It's all written in this book i have written ten thousand years ago. How you going to test the books age? You don't believe in carbon dating, remember? And don't use DNA to convict someone but then deny that science that says you come from monkeys.
I don't believe in carbon dating? Says who?

There's no proof of aliens genetically altering apes to create humans, it's simply written in the ancient Sumerian texts as their history and the origin of our species.

There's no proof of aliens genetically altering apes to create humans, it's simply written in the ancient Sumerian texts as their history and the origin of our species.
Cite?

I can't wait until the Jame web telescope confirms that this has a atmosphere and this is a serious candidate for other telescopes in the future.

Loserterianism should lose because it is anti-civilization and human betterment. Pure whale shit.

I can't wait until the Jame web telescope confirms that this has a atmosphere and this is a serious candidate for other telescopes in the future.

Loserterianism should lose because it is anti-civilization and human betterment. Pure whale shit.
Your interest in science indicates intelligence, but then your childish political comments disprove it.

Okay, here it is. Satan created the humans by transforming what God created into something he can use easier. Your turn.

Okay, here it is. Satan created the humans by transforming what God created into something he can use easier. Your turn.
So you were just spouting off nonsense. OK then, now I know.

Maybe there is life surrounding most stars. What makes us think we are special?

This is amazing news. We should focus our attention on getting those spacebots to this planet. The ones that use sails to travel real fast. The size and cost of an iPhone.

Still an incredibly long distance away
The odds are life is elsewhere, but the fact there is only life on Earth and not detected anywhere else in our own solar system indicates life is rare.

So you were just spouting off nonsense. OK then, now I know.
Yes but not really a real nonsense. Humans were created by some engineering job. It is just immaterial for the purpose of the creation itself, whether we call this alien engineering or satanic.

Yes but not really a real nonsense. Humans were created by some engineering job. It is just immaterial for the purpose of the creation itself, whether we call this alien engineering or satanic.
Or natural process of the Natural Universe.
No, because there is more evidence against that than for it. The Neanderthal may have been a result of natural processes and the other extinct ancient species. There are indications that the homo sapiense humans swarm the Earth now in function different from their original invention.

No, because there is more evidence against that than for it. The Neanderthal may have been a result of natural processes and the other extinct ancient species. There are indications that the homo sapiense humans swarm the Earth now in function different from their original invention.
Feel free to cite those "indications".

Feel free to cite those "indications".
The statistics of history, money, and networks.

Okay, as an example, humans are the only ones that match their rate of changing their environment with the rate they change their characteristics. Like ants are hive types and were designed as such. Cats are individual types and were designed as such. But people are now not what they were designed, they are not even what they were like 1000 years ago. Complete reprogramming. In this example, from individual to hive. But other e ampules of the artificiality of humans can be computed easily too.

Last edited:

I too hate it when anti evolution people doubt things like the big bang and global warming but then claim they are pro science.

The Catholic Church is a great example. Hundreds of years ago they killed scientists like Giordano Bruno for herasy but today the church is big into exploring the universe. Do they feel guilty when they star gaze and realize they killed him for theories that would up being right? No. They re wrote history. White wash.

Forum List

Back