Planet of Apes, the new movie, anti-military, anti-American, anti-Trump..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
My relative saw this today...yep, anti-military, Anti-American, anti-Trump.....

Here is Andrew Klavan and he talks about the movie and it's anti-American, Anti-christian, Anti-military, anti-Trumpm themes....

Here is Andrew Klavan and he talks about the movie and it's anti-American, Anti-christian, Anti-military, anti-Trumpm themes....

Don't worry lil' buddy... we're here for you :itsok:

I won't be seeing it, since I already boycott as much as I can of anything from the left. Better things to do with my business.

geezus.....cant you watch a show without seeing fucking politics in everything?...

Not a movie I'm interested in anyway. Figures it's anti America though.

geezus.....cant you watch a show without seeing fucking politics in everything?...

The left puts politics into everything.....they understand that people who are not paying attention to politics still absorb their messages in films......that is why they put their politics into films....

They understand as Andrew Klavan pointed out......the news lasts one day...movies are forever, and if they put their spin on history in the movies, that is the history people will remember......

The left puts politics into everything.....they understand that people who are not paying attention to politics still absorb their messages in films......that is why they put their politics into films....

They understand as Andrew Klavan pointed out......the news lasts one day...movies are forever, and if they put their spin on history in the movies, that is the history people will remember......

if you see this shit in everything why do you even go see these things?....

Most of the time I don't......but you can't watch much of anything without a left wing message in it.....

this is why this topic is important...

Most of the time I don't......but you can't watch much of anything without a left wing message in it.....

this is why this topic is important...

if conservatives were making the movies they would be putting their bullshit in it too......

Forum List

Back