Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Planned Parenthood Can No Longer Offer Cancer Screenings To Poor Women In Texas. Thanks, GOP

Of course, leading the idiocy parade in the attack on Planned Parenthood is the state of Texas. That state has actually been working overtime to defund Planned Parenthood since before the videos ever hit the news. Now,the Texas Tribune reports that, as of September 1, poor women in Texas will no longer be able to receive breast and cervical cancer screenings at Planned Parenthood offices.

In May, a budget compromise in the Texas legislature changed the way funds were allocated for a joint state-federal program that provides cancer screening for poor, uninsured women

Addicting Info Planned Parenthood Can No Longer Offer Cancer Screenings To Poor Women In Texas. Thanks GOP

Tell us again Republicans how there is no war on women!!

Statistics from 2014 show just how badly poor women in Texas stand to get hurt. According to the Texas Tribune:

• Planned Parenthood received 12.7 percent of taxpayer funding for cancer screenings over the past two years
  • 16 percent of 11,567 pap smears that were done in 2014 were done at Planned Parenthood clinics
  • Out of 2,165 women diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer through the screening program in 2014, 161 of them, or 7.4 percent, were diagnosed at a Planned Parenthood clinic

Ehrmagerd, you found an accusation article from AddictingInfo! We must get right on . . . not giving a fat rat's furry asscrack.

Piss off with your partisan bullshit websites.
Try refuting the information instead of attacking the source. But I understand why you have to do that. It's all you have.

Planned Parenthood Can No Longer Offer Cancer Screenings To Poor Women In Texas. Thanks, GOP

Of course, leading the idiocy parade in the attack on Planned Parenthood is the state of Texas. That state has actually been working overtime to defund Planned Parenthood since before the videos ever hit the news. Now,the Texas Tribune reports that, as of September 1, poor women in Texas will no longer be able to receive breast and cervical cancer screenings at Planned Parenthood offices.

In May, a budget compromise in the Texas legislature changed the way funds were allocated for a joint state-federal program that provides cancer screening for poor, uninsured women

Addicting Info Planned Parenthood Can No Longer Offer Cancer Screenings To Poor Women In Texas. Thanks GOP

Statistics from 2014 show just how badly poor women in Texas stand to get hurt. According to the Texas Tribune:

• Planned Parenthood received 12.7 percent of taxpayer funding for cancer screenings over the past two years
  • 16 percent of 11,567 pap smears that were done in 2014 were done at Planned Parenthood clinics
  • Out of 2,165 women diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer through the screening program in 2014, 161 of them, or 7.4 percent, were diagnosed at a Planned Parenthood clinic

Ehrmagerd, you found an accusation article from AddictingInfo! We must get right on . . . not giving a fat rat's furry asscrack.

Try refuting the information instead of attacking the source. But I understand why you have to do that. It's all you have.

Dipshit, it's not "information". That's the problem. Someone should have told you that just because something's on the Internet, that doesn't make it true, doesn't make it serious, and doesn't obligate me to treat it like real news and refute it. You might as well have cited The Onion and insisted I "refute" it.

So take your demands for respect and stuff them where the sun don't shine. You want respect, earn it by citing actual sources, not any bullshit you find lying around.

Dipshit, it's not "information". That's the problem. Someone should have told you that just because something's on the Internet, that doesn't make it true, doesn't make it serious, and doesn't obligate me to treat it like real news and refute it. You might as well have cited The Onion and insisted I "refute" it.

So take your demands for respect and stuff them where the sun don't shine. You want respect, earn it by citing actual sources, not any bullshit you find lying around.

My, my...... you do sound as though you are becoming unhinged! So you saying that it's not true that some women are having trouble accessing cancer screening in states that have defunded PP? I provided a source that says that they are having problems. If you don't like it, not my problem. Lets see your source that says it is NOT true

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). Federal law also requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).

"“If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this. It’s all just a matter of line items.

" “I think everyone realizes, especially because my department contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States. Larger than any the other affiliates’ combined.” In a Texas Senate hearing on July 29, former Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast clinic director Abby Johnson estimated that the affiliate had previously made up to $120,000 per month off of aborted fetal tissue."

Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.
The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). Federal law also requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).
Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught.

Blog The Center for Medical Progress

There's different "acceptable" procedures though. Just like there's 10 different ways to approach any surgery. Some states likely prohibit certain "methods" - which probably explains the statement.

Not that it matters, facts don't matter to you folks, you want abortion illegalized, you want donations illegalized, but you don't have the balls to just stand up and say that because you know you'd lose that fight. Snakes in the grass, but hey good luck with your legal attempts, doesn't appear to be going very well atm, but you never know.

"“If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this. It’s all just a matter of line items.

" “I think everyone realizes, especially because my department contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States. Larger than any the other affiliates’ combined.” In a Texas Senate hearing on July 29, former Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast clinic director Abby Johnson estimated that the affiliate had previously made up to $120,000 per month off of aborted fetal tissue."

Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.
Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught.

Blog The Center for Medical Progress
Did you miss post 1995 above?

The cells, called HEK 293 cells (that stands for human embryonic kidney) were taken from an aborted fetus in the 1970s in the Netherlands. Bits of chopped up DNA from the adenovirus, a virus that causes a pretty severe cold. The kidney cells were forced to take up bits of DNA using a technique invented in 1973 that used a calcium solution. The resulting cells don't act much like human cells at all, but they are very easy to work with and have become workhorses of cellular biology. That's why they're used in the development of drugs and vaccines. No new fetal tissue has been used to keep the cell culture going; the use of this cell line isn't leading to new abortions.

Biotech s Fear Factor - Forbes

So HEK 293 cells are cultured cells from about 40 years ago, originally from a lone human fetal kidney. Since this cell line was created in 1973, its used the same cell cultures, from one generation to the next. Its a copy of a copy of a copy.

Second, there's zero evidence that there is any HEK 293 in any flavor enhancers made by or used by anyone.

Zero. Nada. Zilch.

HEK 293 is used in testing. Not as an ingredient or in production. First, because the sweeteners are artificial chemicals. Second, because HEK 293 is just really expensive. A single vial of HEK 293 will set you back about $350.00.

My, my...... you do sound as though you are becoming unhinged! So you saying that it's not true that some women are having trouble accessing cancer screening in states that have defunded PP? I provided a source that says that they are having problems. If you don't like it, not my problem. Lets see your source that says it is NOT true

Only a liberal could view being dismissed as a fucking moron as a win. I guess y'all would have to, since a) you never accomplish anything else, and b) it happens so often.

What I'm actually saying, Progressive Pathetic, is that unlike you, I require a REAL source of news before I even pay attention, let alone get my panties in a ruffle. There is no point in time at which I am going to use the reliability of Addicting-fucking-Info as a debate parameter. I would sooner debate a "fact" reported by the National Inquirer.

"I provided a source that said it." Big whoop-de-fucking-hairy-do. I could provide a source that says eating green beans makes you shit Martians, but that doesn't make it true or worthy of debate.

If you don't like being laughed at, that's not MY problem. If you want other people to do your homework for you, that's ALSO not my problem. It is not my job to try to prove a negative, or to waste my time researching AddictingInfo like they're worthy of notice. Produce a real news source, or we'll just assume that you're full of shit and move on to a real grown-up.

Either way, this argument about how to argue is over. Real source, or surrender. Your next post will be one or the other. Up to you.

There's different "acceptable" procedures though. Just like there's 10 different ways to approach any surgery. Some states likely prohibit certain "methods" - which probably explains the statement.

Not that it matters, facts don't matter to you folks, you want abortion illegalized, you want donations illegalized, but you don't have the balls to just stand up and say that because you know you'd lose that fight. Snakes in the grass, but hey good luck with your legal attempts, doesn't appear to be going very well atm, but you never know.

Facts? Facts?! You didn't give us facts. You gave us speculation and "maybe" and "likely" and "probably".

The only fact I'm seeing in your posts is that you desperately don't want to investigate this accusation and get the FACTS about it.

Investigate all you want, but I'm one of those who feels a) life does not begin until at least the brain is both formed and functioning and b) if you have to lie to make a point, the whole things a lie.

These videos were a lie because the whole thing is a lie. You folks want abortion made illegal because your god in the sky said so. I don't believe in your god in the sky, I believe what /I/ believe, therefore - Life does not begin until a brain is formed and functioning and it's not murder. The court happens to agree with me therefore I am /not/ wrong in saying that it's not murder.

Change the law, don't lie about it.

Investigate all you want, but I'm one of those who feels a) life does not begin until at least the brain is both formed and functioning and b) if you have to lie to make a point, the whole things a lie.

These videos were a lie because the whole thing is a lie. You folks want abortion made illegal because your god in the sky said so. I don't believe in your god in the sky, I believe what /I/ believe, therefore - Life does not begin until a brain is formed and functioning and it's not murder. The court happens to agree with me therefore I am /not/ wrong in saying that it's not murder.

Change the law, don't lie about it.

Well, so much for your "facts". You just cited me your "feeling" about a biological fact that contradicts you. Since science clearly isn't your wheelhouse, how's about you try something simple like identifying any lie I've ever told on this board (Hint: "I don't like it" is NOT the definition of "lie")?

How do you know the videos and the accusation are lies? You sure as shit haven't evidenced any curiosity about investigating and finding out. As for lies, you just made an affirmative assertion about my motivations and beliefs, and you don't know me from your left elbow, Chuckles. You're just making an assumption and throwing it out there as a solid truth, which makes me convinced that you wouldn't know a lie if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left asscheek.

G'head. Cite me any time that I have EVER said that I oppose abortion because God said so. Or any lie that I have ever told at all. I dare you.

Shit, it has been more than two years since I heard this bullshit. And now here it is again. I'm just going to post exactly what I posted back in 2013.

Here is how it works.

Way back in 1972, a fetus was aborted in the Netherlands. Inside that fetus were some itty bitty kidney cells. Those itty bitty kidneys cells have been cultured and descendant cells have been grown from them.

Whatever cells Senomyx used are who knows how many generations removed from the original cells. Senomyx is the actual company which created the flavor enhancers used by Pepsi.

Senomyx is not the only company which uses this line of cells. Many vaccines, drugs, and tasty foods have been developed through the use of these cells.

Anyway, Senomyx then forced the cells to take up tiny pieces of DNA from an adenovirus.

The result is new cells which are not human in any way, but which have a weird and serendipitous characteristic. They have receptors shaped identically to certain taste receptors you have in your mouth.

A receptor is like a keyhole. And the flavor molecule is like a key. The trick is to create a flavor molecule that fits in the receptor.

If the flavor enhancer fits in the artificially created receptor, then it will fit into the taste receptors in your mouth.

(cue Weird Science by Oingo Boingo)

So if you drink Pepsi with those flavor enhancers, you are not consuming the fetal cells. Nor are you consuming their descendants. Nor are you consuming bits of adenovirus. You are consuming flavor enhancers which fit perfectly in your mouth.

I'm not going to rehash the scientific and medical facts yet again in this post (or maybe it was another post, but who cares) when it is clear /you/ made up your mind on how it "should be" based upon /your personal/ beliefs. Go hunt out my previous many many posts on this subject if you want to evidence any curiosity about what I base my beliefs on.

Bottom line is that my beliefs differ from yours and you are not automatically right because you say so. Neither am I, which is why I said, change the law, don't lie about it.

The court happens to believe /my/ opinion is right at this time. If they change that opinion then so be it, but they're sure as fuck not going to do so based on videos that they've already ruled were /lies/ - that would be why they fucking banned putting anymore out.

Welcome to America, where the majority and law rule, not /your/ feelings alone. Yes?

Just expressing some OPINIONS on the subject...

UDTbQnk.jpg

APzaHo7.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

167253_600.jpg

uX0v2LB.jpg

PPSALE.jpg

rKrWddR.jpg

"Breaking: Soylent Green Is Fetuses (Fetal Parts Sold For Flavor Enhancers"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Most conservatives aren't interested in facts or the truth; they seek only to repeat the same lie over again in the hope it's perceived to be true.

Shit, it has been more than two years since I heard this bullshit. And now here it is again. I'm just going to post exactly what I posted back in 2013.

Here is how it works.

Way back in 1972, a fetus was aborted in the Netherlands. Inside that fetus were some itty bitty kidney cells. Those itty bitty kidneys cells have been cultured and descendant cells have been grown from them.

Whatever cells Senomyx used are who knows how many generations removed from the original cells. Senomyx is the actual company which created the flavor enhancers used by Pepsi.

Senomyx is not the only company which uses this line of cells. Many vaccines, drugs, and tasty foods have been developed through the use of these cells.

Anyway, Senomyx then forced the cells to take up tiny pieces of DNA from an adenovirus.

The result is new cells which are not human in any way, but which have a weird and serendipitous characteristic. They have receptors shaped identically to certain taste receptors you have in your mouth.

A receptor is like a keyhole. And the flavor molecule is like a key. The trick is to create a flavor molecule that fits in the receptor.

If the flavor enhancer fits in the artificially created receptor, then it will fit into the taste receptors in your mouth.

(cue Weird Science by Oingo Boingo)

So if you drink Pepsi with those flavor enhancers, you are not consuming the fetal cells. Nor are you consuming their descendants. Nor are you consuming bits of adenovirus. You are consuming flavor enhancers which fit perfectly in your mouth.

Exactly. The HEK 293 cells are used to test if the flavor enhancers work. If the HEK 293 cells will connect with the flavor enhancers, then so will the flavor receptors on the tongue.

The flavor enhancers aren't made of HEK cells anymore than your Hanes underwear is made of Inspector 12.

I can make a ton of pictures that agree with my opinion as well. Doesn't mean anything, except to idiots who are easily swayed and controlled.

"Breaking: Soylent Green Is Fetuses (Fetal Parts Sold For Flavor Enhancers"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Most conservatives aren't interested in facts or the truth; they seek only to repeat the same lie over again in the hope it's perceived to be true.

That is literally true. There really is no interest in whether or not a particular claim is true. Only if it feels true. If it feels true, then any random email making any unfounded and baseless claim is gospel. And any evidence is to be ignored.

Exactly as we've seen in this thread.

meh they're just trying on the liberal "feelings" platform, can't blame them really, it's been working great and swaying votes heh

Forum List

Back