Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Boehner Orders Congressional Hearings After Planned Parenthood Sting Video

dailycaller.com ^ | 07/15/2015 | Alex Pappas
Speaker of the House John Boehner on Wednesday called for congressional hearings into the practices of Planned Parenthood — and one House committee confirmed it will investigate the organization. The video showed a top Planned Parenthood doctor admitting clinics routinely sell body parts after abortions. “When an organization monetizes an unborn child — and with the cavalier attitude portrayed in this horrific video — we must all act,” Boehner said.

Megyn Kelly and Dana Loesch DESTROY Democrat DEFENDING Planned Parenthood’s baby organ harvesting

Right Scoop ^ | 7/15/15 | soopermexican
If you haven’t seen the horrific video where a Planned Parenthood official gleefully admits to chopping up aborted children so that she could sell their organs and tissues, we have it here. While the left defend Planned Parenthood by saying the video was deceptively edited, Megyn Kelly and Dana Loesch took on a Democratic consultant in an attempt to explain how the official’s very own words condemn the organization. Watch below: (video at link)

The Retail Value of Fetal Organs Harvested by Planned Parenthood

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/14/the-retail-value-of-fetal-organs-harvested-by-planned-parenthood/ ^ | 7-14-2015
An undercover investigation of Planned Parenthood has turned up evidence that it sold “intact” fetal organs to at least one California company known as Stem Express... However, she added that the national organization does not offer clients a “menu” because their own lawyers don’t, “want us to be the middle people for this issue right now.” Dr. Nucatola then mentions that another buyer called Stem Express had approached them with the same request. Stem Express is a California-based company started in 2010. Its website was apparently put into a maintenance mode on Tuesday after the story broke. However, the Internet...

Hillary Clinton Ignores Planned Parenthood Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

LifeNews.com ^ | July 15, 2015 | by STEVEN ERTELT
Nothing from her campaign, nothing on Facebook, nothing on Twitter, and no response to media queries to Hillary Clinton about the expose’ video showing the Planned Parenthood abortion business selling the body parts of aborted babies. Apparently Hillary Clinton doesn’t remember when she received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger award with pride, even calling Margaret Sanger someone she “admired enormously.” During the event, Clinton said that emphasizing and promoting abortion is a key issue and she also defended taxpayer funded abortions for poor women. (Boy, can't them POOR WOMEN just fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and......)

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, this is as bad as it can get

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Planned Parenthood affiliates “absolutely” want to offer such organs, she said.

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite
I can't find anything about this online, except from every pro life web site on the planet.

When I back out of the outrage and hasty judgments the pro life industry wants me to have...I start to ask myself why this is different from people dying in traffic accidents and donating their organs.

I guess what pro lifers want implied here, is that Planned Parenthood is aborting fetuses, for parts, which would otherwise NOT have been aborted. I don't see any evidence that this is the case.

If you had a child born with a bad liver, or heart, wouldn't this be a good thing?

That's exactly right. The lives of more vulnerable infants have been saved or improved by the same measures we use when people die in every other way.

I suppose the implication is that Planned Parenthood is somehow kidnapping women and forcing them to have abortions so they can make money from baby parts, but that would come from a pretty deranged mind then because it has no basis in lived reality.

Yes, I can't wait for school to start. When the kids are out on the playground for recess, I run in and steal all of their lunches.

Don't be dishonest. You nuts have no problem cutting food stamps and school lunches.

If a woman is carrying a child and intends to birth it, and there is an abnormality, she goes to the hospital, or her Obgyn. That is not the function of planned parenthood. In fact that name is misleading.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to the nuttiness of the anti-choice types who MURDER abortion doctors, PP is often the only place women can secure abortions. Most OB/GYN don't perform abortions or aren't set up to do late procedures.

You know what is amazing to me is it's not the slitting of the throats, or the crushing of the heads of those infants, but what is done with the remains that causes tears and anger. Why? Do they suddenly deserve respect? But not enough to let them take their first breath?

actually, the disposition of medical waste doesn't bother me, either. It's medical waste, it doesn't deserve respect. Unless it finds a cure to a disease using it.

You don't like abortion, don't have one.

“You don't like abortion, don't have one.”

That's not good enough.

Most on the ridiculous right want everyone to be compelled to believe as they do through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, this is as bad as it can get

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Planned Parenthood affiliates “absolutely” want to offer such organs, she said.

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite

The film is heavily edited.
With permission, some parts were donated just as people donate eyes, kidneys etc when they die.

Keep screaming that. "the video was heavily edited!!!!!" I believe that's the best talking point you all can come up with. Fools

You know what is amazing to me is it's not the slitting of the throats, or the crushing of the heads of those infants, but what is done with the remains that causes tears and anger. Why? Do they suddenly deserve respect? But not enough to let them take their first breath?

actually, the disposition of medical waste doesn't bother me, either. It's medical waste, it doesn't deserve respect. Unless it finds a cure to a disease using it.

You're a sick bastard

Keep screaming that. "the video was heavily edited!!!!!" I believe that's the best talking point you all can come up with. Fools

Well, I think that about covers it, since you took out all the parts where she explicitly says that PP doesn't broker tissues, and that tissues are only donated with the consent of the patient.

If only you people showed as much concern for real poor children who go to bed hungry at night than you do for the disposition of medical waste, I'd be impressed.

The left will defend anything......absolutely anything.....as long as it's a liberal Democrat doing it. This ghoulish behavior is despicable. One member stated that people donate organs.....but that's something they have to grant permission for. In this case nobody gave them permission. I see little difference between this and digging up bodies from the grave like Frankenstein.

You're a sick bastard

And twisted, too. but it doesn't take away from my point.

This is medical waste. It's not people. If a woman is having an abortion at 20 weeks, it's because something in the pregnancy has gone horribly wrong, and they are trying to find something good in a tragedy by donating tissues to help cure diseases.

We have polio vaccines today because someone used fetal tissue to find them.

The left will defend anything......absolutely anything.....as long as it's a liberal Democrat doing it. This ghoulish behavior is despicable. One member stated that people donate organs.....but that's something they have to grant permission for. In this case nobody gave them permission.

Yes, the woman who the fetus was extracted from gave permission.

The problem is you want to think that the fetus is a separate person from the woman it's inside.

Hillary Clinton Ignores Planned Parenthood Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

LifeNews.com ^ | July 15, 2015 | by STEVEN ERTELT
Nothing from her campaign, nothing on Facebook, nothing on Twitter, and no response to media queries to Hillary Clinton about the expose’ video showing the Planned Parenthood abortion business selling the body parts of aborted babies. Apparently Hillary Clinton doesn’t remember when she received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger award with pride, even calling Margaret Sanger someone she “admired enormously.” During the event, Clinton said that emphasizing and promoting abortion is a key issue and she also defended taxpayer funded abortions for poor women. (Boy, can't them POOR WOMEN just fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and......)

from your article link:
The sale of fetal body parts is illegal in the United States, however, the law outlawing it does allow for companies to charge for processing and shipping costs of those organs/tissues. In a statement issued after the video was released, Planned Parenthood stated, “At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does—with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or for Planned Parenthood.”

And FYI, Margaret Sanger did NOT support abortion when she was alive, she supported BIRTH CONTROL, and teaching birth control to poor families so they could prevent their 10th and 11th and 12th etc child....from being conceived.

There was no birth control pills in her day either...(till near the end of her life)

Last edited:
Now they have switched gears from "heavily edited video" to "it's a humanitarian undertaking". Defund and prosecute the ghouls

New Planned Parenthood spin: Organ harvesting, sales “a humanitarian undertaking”

Has there been any more dire need of PR flacks than Planned Parenthood’s after yesterday’s undercover video? The media sat in stunned silence for hours afterward, awaiting signals on how to proceed with coverage. Their first internal attempt at spin turned out to be a hot mess, so they began to bring in the consultants. Mark Hemingway at The Weekly Standard brings usthe delightful Take Two:

Aborted pregnancy tissue donation and research are humanitarian undertakings that hold the potential to cure disease, save lives, and ameliorate suffering. Some providers choose to offer this service to patients; in some cases patients are seeking tissue donation, and in other cases patients are informed of the option and choose tissue donation.

“Undertakings”? Oh, my. Perhaps someone needs a new thesaurus, but “undertakings” is exactly the business of Planned Parenthood in the hundreds of thousands a year

New Planned Parenthood spin Organ harvesting sales a humanitarian undertaking Hot Air

Now they have switched gears from "heavily edited video" to "it's a humanitarian undertaking". Defund and prosecute the ghouls

:

It is an humanitarian undertaking.

A lot of cures for diseases in REAL PEOPLE are developed from fetal cell tissue.

Cell tissue that would be thrown away otherwise.

Of do you really think there are women out there getting pregnant and have third trimester abortions so they can get that whopping $30.00 transportation fee?

Polio used to kill thousands of Americans. Then in 1954, they developed the first Polio Vaccine from fetal kidney cells. The incidence dropped from 20,000 cases a year in the US to less than 2000 in 1958. the disease had disappeared completely in the US by 1980.

4537278458_45dfdd1e3f.jpg

Forum List

Back