Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

You need those kids to support the welfare state you love so much..And when your miserable ass is on your death bed you wont be railing against G-d

Yeah, I probably will. There is no God. I figured that out when my mom was on her deathbed and all the prayers and fake lotions from Saint's tombs and rosaries didn't save her.

But to the point. We don't need to have an irresponsible birth rate to support a welfare state.

What we actually need to do is stop shipping all our jobs to India and China and Mexico.

With the Labor Participation Rate at record lows, the problem is not that we don't have enough people. We have plenty, and we can import more if we really need them.

The bigger point is that the planet can't sustain this level of population growth. This was the point I was trying to get across to you but you were too busy seeing red to process.

Funny you support killing American babies but you have no problem with shipping in poor uneducated people from other countries:uhoh3:

People are people regardless of where they are from. Joe said nothing about encouraging poor uneducated people to emigrate. He simply said there is no need to increase the earth's population. If more people are needed here, there's always immigration.

Or are you worried that these immigrants won't be white folks?
What about people are people no matter how old? Or as Dr Seuss said a person is a person no matter how small. But I guess if you can't see them they must not exist. Object permanence

What on earth does the history of abortion have to do with what he said...or this thread? Speak to the issue....racketeering, murder, exploitation...the bloody history your proud of is irrelevant.

Are you some kind of retard where you think repeating the same thing over and over again makes you a point?

It's what the thread is about. This isn't a 'killing babies is cool' thread. It's a thread about crimes Pp is committing per herr doktor.

No, it's about the lies conservatives will tell to try to shut down abortion providers. Especially safe abortion providers like PP.

Anti-abortion hate groups will stop at nothing to ensure that a woman must risk her life to obtain an abortion. They will bomb, kill, lie, harass and intimidate and then pretend they're just being moral.

KG is a prime example of one of these so-called Christians.

Try posting when you are coherent and can think for yourself.:slap:

You need those kids to support the welfare state you love so much..And when your miserable ass is on your death bed you wont be railing against G-d

Yeah, I probably will. There is no God. I figured that out when my mom was on her deathbed and all the prayers and fake lotions from Saint's tombs and rosaries didn't save her.

But to the point. We don't need to have an irresponsible birth rate to support a welfare state.

What we actually need to do is stop shipping all our jobs to India and China and Mexico.

With the Labor Participation Rate at record lows, the problem is not that we don't have enough people. We have plenty, and we can import more if we really need them.

The bigger point is that the planet can't sustain this level of population growth. This was the point I was trying to get across to you but you were too busy seeing red to process.

Funny you support killing American babies but you have no problem with shipping in poor uneducated people from other countries:uhoh3:

People are people regardless of where they are from. Joe said nothing about encouraging poor uneducated people to emigrate. He simply said there is no need to increase the earth's population. If more people are needed here, there's always immigration.

These people are poor and uneducated we are not citizens of the world. Save American babies let the south Americans and Mexicans take care of their own

graph.gif

BlackGenocide.org Abortion and the Black Community

What about people are people no matter how old? Or as Dr Seuss said a person is a person no matter how small. But I guess if you can't see them they must not exist. Object permanence

You can see them..

The point isn't whether or not a fetus may become a person. It's whether the family it will be born into can care for another child.

It still comes back to 80% of all abortions happen for financial reasons. With no maternity leave, low minimum wages, no job guarantees, low income women are having abortions.

And others have no right to tell them they must have a child they cannot afford.

The point isn't whether or not a fetus may become a person. It's whether the family it will be born into can care for another child.

It still comes back to 80% of all abortions happen for financial reasons. With no maternity leave, low minimum wages, no job guarantees, low income women are having abortions.

And others have no right to tell them they must have a child they cannot afford.
Then use birth control to prevent the pregnancy, but once she is pregnant let them live give them up for adaption:thup:

You can see them..

Most abortions aren't performed when a fetus is 17-20 weeks. When they are, it's because the fetus is deformed.

Maybe you anti-choice nuts need to have an honest conversation once in a while.

ghey

s0n......you excell at gheyness..........and shit, see you are really swinging for the fences on racking up that post count total :ack-1:

you fucking k00k,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:2up:

Then use birth control to prevent the pregnancy, but once she is pregnant let them live give them up for adaption:thup:

Half of the women having abortions DID use birth control and got pregnant anyway. Having the child without paid maternity leave means the low income worker won't have a job by the time the pregnancy is over. Nor will she have the money for prenatal or post natal care.

Do you not remember the orphanages from the 30's and 40's? That's where unplanned pregnancies ended up back then.

Half of the women having abortions DID use birth control and got pregnant anyway. Having the child without paid maternity leave means the low income worker won't have a job by the time the pregnancy is over. Nor will she have the money for prenatal or post natal care.

Do you not remember the orphanages from the 30's and 40's? That's where unplanned pregnancies ended up back then.

All good points.

At the last job I had, the one that permanently cured me of Republicanism, we had a boss who had a simple solution to the maternity leave thing. He fired female employees when they got pregnant.

These people are poor and uneducated we are not citizens of the world. Save American babies let the south Americans and Mexicans take care of their own

maybe if we didn't keep African Americans poor, they wouldn't have abortions.

Oh, wait. That's not the conservative way.

You're as backwards boy, the leftist love poor black people. that way people like Obama can use them divide and conquer. blacks and poor whites for that matter have done far worst under the likes of Barack Hussein Obama and the leftist trash. Back to the topic, we don't slaughter babies because we think they aren't worth shit, because they may be poor, which appears to be the leftist position

Actually there is nothing wrong with a well run orphanage..Babies don't end up there anyways. There are many people waiting to adapt babies, get it straight

You can see them..

Most abortions aren't performed when a fetus is 17-20 weeks. When they are, it's because the fetus is deformed.

Maybe you anti-choice nuts need to have an honest conversation once in a while.
This thread is about partial birth abortion, which is illegal. Honesty really is the best policy, gosnell acolyte.

And regarding poor black ppl, remember it's the left who pays them not to work and who pays them to have children
...while taking their money to kill those same children. It's a nice racket.

Most low income women are on Medicaid and get prenatal care,free breast pumps, free child care, Lamaze and breast feeding classes.

They also Qualify for extra snap benefits, daycare aid, Chip and WIC.

All good points.

At the last job I had, the one that permanently cured me of Republicanism, we had a boss who had a simple solution to the maternity leave thing. He fired female employees when they got pregnant.

Sure he did

Actually there is nothing wrong with a well run orphanage..Babies don't end up there anyways. There are many people waiting to adapt babies, get it straight

Most end up in foster care and are eventually adopted. Lots of good programs for these kids... See Heart Gallery just to name one.

Forum List

Back