Planned Parenthood makes weird threat; Candace Owens responds, goes HAM!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
we love our African American women that have fled the plantation, don't we folks?

22e3e8.png

4cbd66.png

As far as I'm concerned leftist parasites should be retroactively aborted up until the 295th Trimester.

Candace Owens said that ! Really? the Candace Owens!!!!.......who’s Candace Owens?

Candace Owens said that ! Really? the Candace Owens!!!!.......who’s Candace Owens?

I realize you think you're casting aspersions on her importance, but you're actually just making yourself look REALLY uninformed.

I realize you think you're casting aspersions on her importance, but you're actually just making yourself look REALLY uninformed.

Lol. Why ? Must we all be informed of the endless supply of do nothing, media whore , talking heads . How can you keep up?

Lol. Why ? Must we all be informed of the endless supply of do nothing, media whore , talking heads . How can you keep up?

I had no clue who she was either, had to Google her. If you do not listen to talk radio there is no way you would know who she is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She’s a political big mouth . The ones who talk a lot a shit , but never seem to run for office themselves . They just want to sell their hacky books .

Yup, nice of you to show us how you really feel about women...dumbass.

'conservative commentator and activist'

Activist in what ? Selling dopey books to rubes?
She doesn’t write books.

How does she make a living ?
Agitating and giving speeches.

There ya go ! Steals the Howard Stern model of saying crazy stuff. Media whore .

She’s a political big mouth . The ones who talk a lot a shit , but never seem to run for office themselves . They just want to sell their hacky books .

Take a pretty big mouth to threaten US Senators.

Forum List

Back