Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect: 'I'm Guilty... I'm A Warrior For The Babies'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5668a3821600002a0094c1bc.jpg

"I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

The man accused of attacking a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, last month appeared in court on Wednesday. Prosecutors laid out 179 charges related to the shooting, which left three dead and and injured 12.

According to the Denver Post, the suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, shouted out during the hearing, "I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect: 'I'm Guilty... I'm A Warrior For The Babies'

Just another radical homegrown anti-abortion terrorist.

5668a3821600002a0094c1bc.jpg

"I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

The man accused of attacking a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, last month appeared in court on Wednesday. Prosecutors laid out 179 charges related to the shooting, which left three dead and and injured 12.

According to the Denver Post, the suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, shouted out during the hearing, "I'm guilty, there will be no trial. I'm a warrior for the babies."

Just another radical homegrown anti-abortion terrorist.
Sounds like he could be one of the nutbag cons on this site. Who is missing?

No need to explain it.....he broke the law and will now be punished.....of course....your Doctors are allowed to kill babies under the protection of the law.....

According to the Denver Post article linked by the OP Dear made dozens of outburst besides his planned parenthood outburst he also accused his lawyer of trying to drug him and of being in cahoots with planned parenthood to silence him. Putting your partisan politics aside which I know is all but impossible for some ask yourself does this sound like someone who is either sane or rational?

I think the Right's arguments are null.
Even the idiots, like Ted Cruz, who spread the lie that he's trans. A spokesman said his listing as female on documents was a typo and has been corrected.

The point is some people think abortion is murder, just like 150 years ago some people thought slavery was indefensible. Among those people, some thought the only way to stop slavery is with violence, the same way some people now think that the only way to stop abortion is to use violence.

On the other side of the coin, some people think abortion is A-OK and this guy is just another nutbar terrorist. 150 years some people thought slavery was A-OK and that John Brown was just another nutbar terrorist.

Different verse, same as the first.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Says He's A 'Warrior For The Babies' In Courtroom Outburst

Planned Parenthood advocates censorship of pro-lifers:

“We know that words matter. It is time to put an end to the dangerous rhetoric that has permeated our political conversations," Vicki Cowart, CEO and president of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, said in a statement Wednesday. "Enough is enough -- this violence, whether inflicted with words or with weapons, cannot become our normal.”

According to the Denver Post article linked by the OP Dear made dozens of outburst besides his planned parenthood outburst he also accused his lawyer of trying to drug him and of being in cahoots with planned parenthood to silence him. Putting your partisan politics aside which I know is all but impossible for some ask yourself does this sound like someone who is either sane or rational?

Of course not but that applies to almost all right wingers.

-- this violence, whether inflicted with words or with weapons, cannot become our normal.”
Great!

Let's stop killing 100s of 1000s of unborn babies!

unborn-baby.jpg

And make them grow up in ghettos and become criminals so we can execute them later.....

So we are killing unborn babies NOW to prevent "future crime"?

Minority Report
is a 2002 Americanscience-fictionthriller film directed by Steven Spielberg and loosely based on the short story of the same name by Philip K. Dick. It is set primarily in Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia in the year 2054, where "PreCrime", a specialized police department, apprehends criminals based on foreknowledge provided by three psychics called "precogs". The cast includes Tom Cruise as Chief of PreCrime John Anderton, Colin Farrell as Department of Justice agent Danny Witwer, Samantha Morton as the senior precog Agatha, and Max von Sydow as Anderton's superior Lamar Burgess. The film is a combination ofwhodunit, thriller and science fiction. It is also a traditional chase film, as the main protagonist is accused of a crime he has not committed and becomes a fugitive.[3]

Forum List

Back