“Please Don’t Call It Fake News!”

"YOU LIE..." is not nice, not useful -----not ANYTHING

I can't imagine being any more cowardly than standing there and allowing someone to lie in your face.
How many times have you called out trumps lies, PC?
Thats what i thought, you dishonest pos
You goddamn hacks want to berate the media, when trump, on average, lies like 7 times a day
The hacks on the left side do the same shit except the media and trump are switched.
Both of you ideological war heads fucking SUCK
Neither side gives 2 shits about lying. Disingenuous hacks!
here, getting through the thread, here you are more anti trump rhetoric and you claim not to be. Name a fking lie. go ahead name one! I've asked for eighteen months and none so far. and you claim 7 times a day, embellish much?

The media and trump are full of shit.
all of DC is full of shit. what do you suggest?
Cant really do anything about the govt lying.
The media ia so protected, caqnt really do anything about them false advertising either.
so a daily fill of bullshit is your solution. such creativity!
Just pretend it isn't happening!
Whats your solution? Have our 14 year old president tweet out slurs against them? :rolleyes:

Prosecute the liars for libel.
Boycott the media outlets that harbor and pay them.
Make use of the ethical journalists and media outlets who aren't marxist traitors seeking to overthrow our government and establish a marxist world order.

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

What does this have to do with ‘fake news’???

Coming right up.......

I really want to go out and march to free all the journalists that Trump has had arrested and put in prison....but.....I keep looking and I can't find any.....does anyone know of any journalists Trump has had arrested in the middle of the night....I have this brand new sign I want to carry and a new chant I want to scream...but I can't find any jails holding any journalists.....

He does it with his words and mouth. Fox and the right wing radio weasels pitch in.
so you wish to take away his freedom of speech along with Fox and all the other right wing outlets? so you're basically sharing with us that you believe in taking away rights. there you go.

What lies is she supposed to call out?

The lies that aren't actually lies at all?

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

Coming right up.......

I really want to go out and march to free all the journalists that Trump has had arrested and put in prison....but.....I keep looking and I can't find any.....does anyone know of any journalists Trump has had arrested in the middle of the night....I have this brand new sign I want to carry and a new chant I want to scream...but I can't find any jails holding any journalists.....

He does it with his words and mouth. Fox and the right wing radio weasels pitch in.
so you wish to take away his freedom of speech along with Fox and all the other right wing outlets? so you're basically sharing with us that you believe in taking away rights. there you go.

I have no idea. People don't know the difference between an exaggeration/ embellish and a lie.

I can't imagine being any more cowardly than standing there and allowing someone to lie in your face.
You goddamn hacks want to berate the media, when trump, on average, lies like 7 times a day
The hacks on the left side do the same shit except the media and trump are switched.
here, getting through the thread, here you are more anti trump rhetoric and you claim not to be. Name a fking lie. go ahead name one! I've asked for eighteen months and none so far. and you claim 7 times a day, embellish much?
"anti trump rhetoric"
Are you 14 as well? Holy fucking shit, you retarded goober!
"omg, he said something negative about trump. Lets put him in a group with a bunch of deranged bedwetters!"
Well thats easy lol
When trump said he passed the biggest tax cut in history. Reagans was almost 3% of GDP. Trumps is a tad over 1%
While they could have been the biggest in history, they werent. Because of democrats, basically.
What about the time he said he attracted this large number of people to a rally when it was like 25K more than what the venue could hold?
A lot of his "lies" are just ignorance. I will give you that. But ignorant people shouldnt talk about shit they know nothing about. It makes them look stupid.
Much like it does when someone says our peaches-in-chief doesnt lie.

all of DC is full of shit. what do you suggest?
Cant really do anything about the govt lying.
The media ia so protected, caqnt really do anything about them false advertising either.
so a daily fill of bullshit is your solution. such creativity!
Just pretend it isn't happening!
Whats your solution? Have our 14 year old president tweet out slurs against them? :rolleyes:

Prosecute the liars for libel.
Boycott the media outlets that harbor and pay them.
Make use of the ethical journalists and media outlets who aren't marxist traitors seeking to overthrow our government and establish a marxist world order.
I would love to go after media outlets for spreading their bullshit. It just isnt easy.
I believe you have to PROVE they knew it was fake.

Coming right up.......

Didn’t Obama have some arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual - your diatribe is too long and contains too much subject matter.
Let's boil it down and set the record straight shall we, because Sulzberger is entirely CORRECT!

"I told the president directly that I thought that his language was not just divisive but increasingly dangerous," Sulzberger said in a statement released by the Times about the July 20 meeting at the White House. "I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence."

"I repeatedly stressed that this is particularly true abroad, where the president’s rhetoric is being used by some regimes to justify sweeping crackdowns on journalists," Sulzberger continued. "I warned that it was putting lives at risk, that it was undermining the democratic ideals of our nation, and that it was eroding one of our country’s greatest exports: a commitment to free speech and a free press."​

NYT publisher disputes Trump's retelling of off-the-record conversation

Dang, shouldn’t the media stop spreading fake news then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"... it’s the publisher of the Times who wants something from the president. It wouldn’t have been an unreasonable request, either — save for the source. It is the Times that has sought to seize the van in a campaign by the press to topple this freely elected president. Where in the world does it get the standing to go into the White House with a special pleading that the president cut the press some slack?

We don’t gainsay for a moment that relations between the press and the president are at a nadir. Whose fault, though, is that? Not solely the press’s or the Times’s, of course. What makes the Times special is that in August 2016, in the homestretch of the presidential campaign, it publicly questioned, in a column on its own front page, whether the traditional principles of objectivity were appropriate with Mr. Trump. Its own chief editor then endorsed the abandonment of objectivity."
The Trump-Sulzberger Feud

For context as to whom it is that runs the NYTimes....

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. was Publisher ofThe New York Times, was asked by his father: “If an American soldier runs into a North Vietnamese soldier, which would you like to see get shot?”

“I would want to see the American get shot,” replied the young man. “It's the other guy's country.” (This statement ignores the fact that most of those fighting against Americans in then-South Vietnam were soldiers invading from another country, Communist North Vietnam.) http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printindividualProfile.asp?indid=1821

The media and trump are full of shit.
No, Trump knows what he is doing.

Trump's "lies" are deliberately put in his speeches to get the media to go after him and make a fool of themselves, because if they don't go after him for those "lies" they look like idiots.

For example:
Trump: "I won more women than Hillary"

MSM: "No, he didn't, he is a misogynist, racist, xenophobe who lost the popular vote to Hillary and no real woman voted for him"

OR

Trump: "My inauguration crowds were the biggest ever"

MSM:..........

Trump: "Did you see how the media didn't cover my inauguration? Fake News!!!!!!"

Cool story bro. Generic statement to prove confirmation bias. Hard hitting stuff. Really blowing me away here so far...

Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

I believe the illegitimate Orange Virus is an ass. His comments and personal vendetta against the press were his choice. Just as being a weak, loudmouthed prick is also his choice.

It sounds to me like the publisher just doesn't want his people put in danger by violent, unhinged reactionary extreme righteys like yourself. I can't blame him for wanting a safe working environment.

Yawn. Yet the extremist right misrepresents, fabricates and lies too. It's almost as if they use the exact same playbook! More nothing burger stuff here...

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’

I actually read the full Reason article rather than cherry-pick certain data from their polls. The conclusion from the author was that "that both sides have blind spots when data-based evidence contradicts their political preferences." Wow. So it appears different people believe different things! You certainly are on a roll when it comes to pointing out the obvious! What a revelation!

If the posts you seem to hate weren't true, you'd be able to reveal same.

I reveal you're a partisan hack. No more, no less. I don't hate hackery, I just know that nothing you write here can ever be objective due to your preconceived bias.

Nailed you, huh?

Only in your own delusional head. :itsok:

Cool story bro. Generic statement to prove confirmation bias. Hard hitting stuff. Really blowing me away here so far...

Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

I believe the illegitimate Orange Virus is an ass. His comments and personal vendetta against the press were his choice. Just as being a weak, loudmouthed prick is also his choice.

It sounds to me like the publisher just doesn't want his people put in danger by violent, unhinged reactionary extreme righteys like yourself. I can't blame him for wanting a safe working environment.

Yawn. Yet the extremist right misrepresents, fabricates and lies too. It's almost as if they use the exact same playbook! More nothing burger stuff here...

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’

I actually read the full Reason article rather than cherry-pick certain data from their polls. The conclusion from the author was that "that both sides have blind spots when data-based evidence contradicts their political preferences." Wow. So it appears different people believe different things! You certainly are on a roll when it comes to pointing out the obvious! What a revelation!

If the posts you seem to hate weren't true, you'd be able to reveal same.

I reveal you're a partisan hack. No more, no less. I don't hate hackery, I just know that nothing you write here can ever be objective due to your preconceived bias.

Nailed you, huh?

Only in your own delusional head. :itsok:

"I believe the illegitimate Orange Virus is an ass."

Watch me turn your post into a boomerang....

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

In your face, boooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!

"anti trump rhetoric"
"omg, he said something negative about trump. Lets put him in a group with a bunch of deranged bedwetters!"
Well thats easy lol
When trump said he passed the biggest tax cut in history. Reagans was almost 3% of GDP. Trumps is a tad over 1%
While they could have been the biggest in history, they werent. Because of democrats, basically.
What about the time he said he attracted this large number of people to a rally when it was like 25K more than what the venue could hold?
A lot of his "lies" are just ignorance. I will give you that. But ignorant people shouldnt talk about shit they know nothing about. It makes them look stupid.
so you can't give me a lie. I didn't think you could.

As for your references here, Number 1, you have no idea what his tax cuts will end up being, so to say he's lying is stupid. As for the number of people standing in front of him at a venue, does the number really matter to you? it's a reference.

A lie is someone saying they did something and didn't actually do it, taking credit where credit isn't due. So, again, your reference to a 14 year old perhaps is you who is at that 14 year old age and are just looking for play pals or something. Again, it's your ignorance not knowing what an actual lie is.

"anti trump rhetoric"
Well thats easy lol

As for your references here, Number 1, you have no idea what his tax cuts will end up being, so to say he's lying is stupid. As for the number of people standing in front of him at a venue, does the number really matter to you? it's a reference.

A lie is someone saying they did something and didn't actually do it, taking credit where credit isn't due. So, again, your reference to a 14 year old perhaps is you who is at that 14 year old age and are just looking for play pals or something. Again, it's your ignorance not knowing what an actual lie is.
A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? :lol:
You have a point about the tax cut one. However, estimates being at least 66% off? Thats fucking huge.
BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? Either way he is an asshole.
I called him 14 because he acts like a fucking 14 year old.
Pedo accusations? Are you fucking joking? Go fuck yourself faggot

Coming right up.......

I have no idea. People don't know the difference between an exaggeration/ embellish and a lie.
That is because they don't understand the language. They aren't taught things like parts of speech, or genres, or punctuation. Instead they're taught that they should consider being the opposite sex via elective penis surgery. Instead of Tiger Tiger they get counseling sessions with Planned Parenthood.

No wonder they're retarded.

"anti trump rhetoric"
Well thats easy lol

A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? :lol:
You have a point about the tax cut one. However, estimates being at least 66% off? Thats fucking huge.
BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? Either way he is an asshole.
A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? that's actually called an exaggeration. Not a lie, no one knows the number. what something looks like to you may not be what something looks like to someone else. that's just plain stupid and childish. I guess why you'd reference a 14 year old as I said.

BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? why does it matter soooo much to you how big any of it is? Again, pure childish on your part. Me I just go, there goes trump, exaggerating again, it's who he is. He's always been that way if you ever watched the apprentice. He talks big for a reason, and I and tens of millions of others get it. you spend your time worrying over counts. so childish. Sounds like something a 14 year old does.

Question for you, when the clock is thirteen minutes before noon, and someone asks you what time is it, do you say thirteen minutes to 12 or Quarter to twelve? Cause according to you, the guy stating quarter to 12 is a liar.

"anti trump rhetoric"
Well thats easy lol

A reference? A reference is a number that is 10 times higher than reality? that's actually called an exaggeration. Not a lie, no one knows the number. what something looks like to you may not be what something looks like to someone else. that's just plain stupid and childish. I guess why you'd reference a 14 year old as I said.

BTW, if we have no idea, why is it ok for him to falsely claim its the biggest? why does it matter soooo much to you how big any of it is? Again, pure childish on your part. Me I just go, there goes trump, exaggerating again, it's who he is. He's always been that way if you ever watched the apprentice. He talks big for a reason, and I and tens of millions of others get it. you spend your time worrying over counts. so childish. Sounds like something a 14 year old does.

Question for you, when the clock is thirteen minutes before noon, and someone asks you what time is it, do you say thirteen minutes to 12 or Quarter to twelve? Cause according to you, the guy stating quarter to 12 is a liar.
He doesn't even exaggerate that much...generally speaking the things he says that the left objects the most to always turn out to be true.

He is boastful. He boasts. That's what drives them insane. How dare he take credit for being right. How dare he remind people of the times he's right or did a good thing...

Maybe if the left wasn't constantly trying to alter the record, he would do it less..who knows.

Forum List

Back