“Please Don’t Call It Fake News!”

Pretending to be stupid..this is their new thing.

"The media, having been outed with benefit of audio tape at being failures at accurately conveying news, quickly moved the goalpost to argue that White House officials exist, as if that was in question. There are countless examples, but The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman is a perfect one:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-27-at-6.12.51-PM.png

Media Double Down After New York Times Gets Busted On Fake News

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

What does this have to do with ‘fake news’???

Coming right up.......

I really want to go out and march to free all the journalists that Trump has had arrested and put in prison....but.....I keep looking and I can't find any.....does anyone know of any journalists Trump has had arrested in the middle of the night....I have this brand new sign I want to carry and a new chant I want to scream...but I can't find any jails holding any journalists.....

Hard to understand how so many have been trained to accept the lies and slander by the Left.

Because people of your ilk don't have the market cornered on 'truth'. You're just as full of shit as anyone else. Bullshit with a bias is still bullshit.

1.Sooo….President Trump labels the enemy media ‘fake news’….and it resonates, because he nailed it: it is fake.

Most media, just as most of the teaching profession and the feminist movement, is joined at the hip with the Liberals/Democrats.

2. Trump must be being successful, because the publisher of the NYTimes is begging him to stop.

“BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — The publisher of The New York Times said Sunday he “implored” President Donald Trump at a private White House meeting this month to reconsider his broad attacks on journalists, calling the president’s anti-press rhetoric “not just divisive but increasingly dangerous.”

In a statement, A.G. Sulzberger said he decided to comment publicly after Trump revealed their off-the-record meeting to his more than 53 million Twitter followers on Sunday. Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.

“Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!” Trump wrote.” Times publisher asks Trump to reconsider anti-media rhetoric

I feel like the mosquito in the nudist colony....I have to figure out where to begin.

3.Let’s begin here: Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Even in the face of a history marked with failure, and ignorance, the Left claims to be so much smarter than their opponents. They regularly claim that the Right is anti-science, but Hussein Obama picked this guy as his science adviser:

“John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.” Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much. Ehrlich, Ehrlich, and Holdren, “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment,” http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/bio463/EHLRICH1.PDF

4. Let’s take a look at who is ‘anti-science’: 93 % of scientists acknowledge the necessity of animal research, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 48% of Democrats. Section 5: Evolution, Climate Change and Other Issues

Nuclear power plants? 70 % of scientists favor, as do 62 % of Republicans, but only 45% of Democrats Ibid.

The National Academy of Sciences found that genetically engineered food is safe. So say more Republicans (48%) than Democrats (42%) Who’s More Anti-Science: Republicans or Democrats?

Soooo, when President Trump was elected, the Liberals/Democrats pulled out every arrow in their quiver…..and one of those ‘arrows’ was a pretend march by scientists against trump.

Coming right up.......

Anything inconvenient for the right is "fake news".

Same for the left. The proof is all over this forum.

In other words, there is no proof that you can bring to mind...

Are you challenging my assertion that some on the left believe inconvenient facts are fake news?

No my bad I thought you said "same for the right".

Coming right up.......

I really want to go out and march to free all the journalists that Trump has had arrested and put in prison....but.....I keep looking and I can't find any.....does anyone know of any journalists Trump has had arrested in the middle of the night....I have this brand new sign I want to carry and a new chant I want to scream...but I can't find any jails holding any journalists.....

Hard to understand how so many have been trained to accept the lies and slander by the Left.

Because people of your ilk don't have the market cornered on 'truth'. You're just as full of shit as anyone else. Bullshit with a bias is still bullshit.

There is truth, and reality.
And there are lies.

PC peddles truth. That's why you fools hate her.

Coming right up.......

And there are lies.

Or, some of us are aware that pretty much every comment that comes out of you both is partisan hackery. You sound exactly like the left. Congrats, I guess... Still isn't 'truth' by any measure.

Coming right up.......

First he went for the immigrants, and PC supported this policy;

Then he went for the Unions, and since PC wasn't in a union she supported this policy;

The he went for the Democrats, liberals and progressives, and since PC was a neo fascist, she supported the policy;

Next he went for the MSM, and supported the Brown Shirted Fox Media, but since PC hated the MSM, and loves Sean Hannity, she supported this policy too;

Finally, he came for her, and we finally had something the Despot-in-Chief did correct, and tossed her under the bus. Not for disloyalty, but because she was too toxic and needed to be more subtle in her hate and fear rhetoric and thus were mocked by We the People who were left.

How many from the MSM are in prison?

Again we see the propagandist arm of the racist party pretend that exposing the lies of propagandists as *going after the press*.

Exposing the fake press and sidestepping their treasonous garbage is not *going after the press*. We still have real journalists. They just don't work for any of the outlets who think they run the show.

No real journalists working for the NYT.
None working at CNN.

Both outlets have been outed dozens of times for printing and airing outright lies, while refusing to cover the news that doesn't fit the fake narrative they create.
Time for them to retire. At least from the white house. They can still post lies, though technically it is libel and they should go to jail for it...

but they don't have a *right* to be in the white house. And they don't have a *right* to have people pretend to believe they're anything but what they are..shills and liars. Fake news pushing a fake narrative in order to overthrow our government.

Kind of like Wry there.

Hyperbole and food for thought for those not on a diet, taken from:

Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps.

Martin Niemöller: "First they came for the Socialists..."

How's your diet coming along Koshergirl?

Both sides can be equally fake. The reason it’s seems so prevalent to the right is bc the mainstream media (except Fox News) has largely lefty sentiments. I’ve learned from experience that no news outlet is more trustworthy than another. I’ve seen right-wing sites lie just like left-wing sites. Americans as a whole really has to get past this misguided belief that outlets that echo your feelings about the world (i.e. Trump is bad vs. Trump is good) aren’t any more likely to be 100% honest than outlets that don’t offer shared perspective. Closing ourselves off from certain stories/organizations is tempting, especially when you’ve caught them in one or more lies, but the reality is MOST outlets offer misleading info based on their bias (this is NOT isolated to opinion pieces, as sometimes they’ll not mark an article as opinion that clearly is opinion and even non-opinions can be published in order to fulfill a certain narrative) which is why I think the following article from my signature is so important to read.

Say Goodbye To The Information Age: It’s All About Reputation Now

Yeah you keep saying that..but while there are multiple examples of fake news generated by the leftists on this page...and you maintain it's *equal* on the board..you have yet to actually reference anything specifically.

The media just can't stop lying about Trump

You know who Eric Clanton is? I was following the bike lock incident during its aftermath and came to realize that right-wing pundit Jack Posobiec either makes things up out of thin air or doesn’t follow through on tips he receives even though he publishes them as facts. He’s more concerned with saying what his followers want to hear than reporting the truth.

I also caught the Gateway Pundit publishing false information (though in contrast to Posobiec I don’t think it was intentional) in reference to the Clanton incident.

Also Trump has lied and the propaganda on the right is just as thick as that on the left. Fox News is pro-Trump just like CNN is anti-Trump. Everyone is promoting a narrative and utilizing the same tools to do it.

Both sides can be equally fake. The reason it’s seems so prevalent to the right is bc the mainstream media (except Fox News) has largely lefty sentiments. I’ve learned from experience that no news outlet is more trustworthy than another. I’ve seen right-wing sites lie just like left-wing sites. Americans as a whole really has to get past this misguided belief that outlets that echo your feelings about the world (i.e. Trump is bad vs. Trump is good) aren’t any more likely to be 100% honest than outlets that don’t offer shared perspective. Closing ourselves off from certain stories/organizations is tempting, especially when you’ve caught them in one or more lies, but the reality is MOST outlets offer misleading info based on their bias (this is NOT isolated to opinion pieces, as sometimes they’ll not mark an article as opinion that clearly is opinion and even non-opinions can be published in order to fulfill a certain narrative) which is why I think the following article from my signature is so important to read.

Yeah you keep saying that..but while there are multiple examples of fake news generated by the leftists on this page...and you maintain it's *equal* on the board..you have yet to actually reference anything specifically.

You know who Eric Clanton is? I was following the bike lock incident during its aftermath and came to realize that right-wing pundit Jack Posobiec either makes things up out of thin air or doesn’t follow through on tips he receives even though he publishes them as facts. He’s more concerned with saying what his followers want to hear than reporting the truth.

I also caught the Gateway Pundit publishing false information (though in contrast to Posobiec I don’t think it was intentional) in reference to the Clanton incident.

Also Trump has lied and the propaganda on the right is just as thick as that on the left. Fox News is pro-Trump just like CNN is anti-Trump. Everyone is promoting a narrative and utilizing the same tools to do it.
That doesn't support the idea that the right is *just as bad*. It's a couple of examples. With the NYT and CNN and most so called journalists in every form of media, there's a systematic and ongoing and deliberate lying going on...that is fake news. They hide information, they broadcast lies deliberately.

Yes there are some allegedly right wing sites that do the same...but nobody pretends that exposing their lies is a violation of freedom of speech. Nobody claims that if they are exposed in a lie, the exposure itself is a threat to a free press.

Because it isn't.

Where it gets sticky is when mouthpieces refuse to acknowledge that the lies are happening..even when they are exposed.

The media and trump are full of shit.
all of DC is full of shit. what do you suggest?
Cant really do anything about the govt lying.
The media ia so protected, caqnt really do anything about them false advertising either.
so a daily fill of bullshit is your solution. such creativity!
Just pretend it isn't happening!
I honestly don't understand the not my president folks. like what, they have someone else working for them? truly stupid.

The media and trump are full of shit.
The media ia so protected, caqnt really do anything about them false advertising either.
Whats your solution? Have our 14 year old president tweet out slurs against them? :rolleyes:
no, were looking for your solution. the one that changes the man in office? LMAO at you anti trumpers. Not sure who is worse you all or the demolosers. but thanks for the continued laugh like you matter.:auiqs.jpg:

Whats your solution? Have our 14 year old president tweet out slurs against them? :rolleyes:
no, were looking for your solution. the one that changes the man in office? LMAO at you anti trumpers. Not sure who is worse you all or the demolosers. but thanks for the continued laugh like you matter.:auiqs.jpg:
Im not an "anti trumper" but if thats what you feel like you gotta say :dunno:

That doesn't support the idea that the right is *just as bad*. It's a couple of examples. With the NYT and CNN and most so called journalists in every form of media, there's a systematic and ongoing and deliberate lying going on...that is fake news. They hide information, they broadcast lies deliberately.

Yes there are some allegedly right wing sites that do the same...but nobody pretends that exposing their lies is a violation of freedom of speech. Nobody claims that if they are exposed in a lie, the exposure itself is a threat to a free press.

Because it isn't.

Where it gets sticky is when mouthpieces refuse to acknowledge that the lies are happening..even when they are exposed.
Kosher gal, right fking on. I never thought about it this way. You're exactly right, if us saying that CNN and others is limiting their freedom of speech, then why do the hypocrites wish to limit Fox and all the other right wing leaning news outlets. Thank you girl. :clap::clap:

Further proof of the hypocrisy that is the left.

well dude, so your views are so fking whacked out, I have no idea what you are. you seem to be most times anti-trump. calling him a 14 year old? come on man, you can do better than that.
dunno.gif
dunno.gif

Last edited:
well dude, you're so your views are so fking whacked out, I have no idea what you are. you seem to be most times anti-trump. calling him a 14 year old? come on man, you can do better than that.
dunno.gif
dunno.gif
My views are whacked out? You mean having standards? You mean being honest?
Why do i have to be anything? Can you not try looking at the world outside of your tunnel vision?

They are FAKE news!

Oops, just did (admit the truth). What happens now?

Coming right up.......

1. I have no 'ilk.' I'm one of a kind.

2. I never use vulgarity, as you do. It's the sign of a loser.

3. Anytime you can construct a thread with a cogent support of what ever your point is, drop back. I guess we won't be seeing you again.
No loss.

well dude, you're so your views are so fking whacked out, I have no idea what you are. you seem to be most times anti-trump. calling him a 14 year old? come on man, you can do better than that.
dunno.gif
dunno.gif
Why do i have to be anything? Can you not try looking at the world outside of your tunnel vision?
sometimes standards aren't useful, sometimes it takes creativity and right now that is Trump. No matter his fking personality or what, he's getting things done that no one for a fking long time has done. And all you got are standards. BTW, I know that almost every politician has little standards, so with your thinking we'd never vote.

Coming right up.......

And there are lies.

Or, some of us are aware that pretty much every comment that comes out of you both is partisan hackery. You sound exactly like the left. Congrats, I guess... Still isn't 'truth' by any measure.

If the posts you seem to hate weren't true, you'd be able to reveal same.

But you can't.

"Truth is the mother of hatred."
Ausonius

Nailed you, huh?

dunno.gif
dunno.gif
sometimes standards aren't useful, sometimes it takes creativity and right now that is Trump. No matter his fking personality or what, he's getting things done that no one for a fking long time has done. And all you got are standards. BTW, I know that almost every politician has little standards, so with your thinking we'd never vote.
I have no problem with most of his policies. That doesnt mean i have to accept his character. Or i need to try and ignore his stupid shit. Or spin it away.. whatever.

Coming right up.......

He does it with his words and mouth. Fox and the right wing radio weasels pitch in.
so you wish to take away his freedom of speech along with Fox and all the other right wing outlets? so you're basically sharing with us that you believe in taking away rights. there you go.

Forum List

Back