Please explain the difference between these two requests for help...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

President Trump:
The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.
Trump Call Transcript With Ukrainian President is Released

Where is Trump's giving Ukraine something? What did he give them for looking into it?

Really? Seems like Obama was promising he will be "flexible" if Putin gives him "space".
What did Trump promise Ukraine? Was there any "quid pro quo" here?
Yeah. Schiff made it up for Trump. See:

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

Really? Seems like Obama was promising he will be "flexible" if Putin gives him "space".

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

As you said Schiff made it up because the transcript is very clear. No quid pro quo.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Trump:
The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

Where is Trump's giving Ukraine something? What did he give them for looking into it?

Obama, Biden, or Trump are all using their own diplomatic approach-to some it may look sketchy, but I have seen worse at soccer board meetings.

look dumbass, name one time Obama flexed his political muscle and passed a law after he left office benefiting Putin ...

Carter was more flexible to go pursue charity work -

youre more flexible to go jump off a building -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

look dumbass, name one time Obama flexed his political muscle and passed a law after he left office benefiting Putin ...

Carter was more flexible to go pursue charity work -

youre more flexible to go jump off a building -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He is chasing Obama with a nothing burger, just like Schiff is chasing Trump with a nothing burger-but Schiff has a LOT more help!

"Help from whom"? Democrats can always without fail count on the full support from the media so who else is it?

EFZLeWnXsAUz_HK.png

As you said Schiff made it up because the transcript is very clear. No quid pro quo.
Why did Schiff need to say that bullshit if the transcript so clearly shows that the conversation was absolutely benign.

President Trump:

What Obama did was legal. What Trump did was illegal.

President Trump:

What Obama did was legal. What Trump did was illegal.

No, they are the same-read harder next time-lose the Democrat colored glasses

This latest attack on Trump will eventually sink any hopes democrats had of winning in 2020.

President Trump:

Trump is telling lies about Joe Biden and trying to get the Ukrainian government to manufacture evidence supporting these lies.

There is absolutely no "talk about Biden's son" because he was NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION IN THE UKRAINE. This is the latest smear campaign by the Republican Party for the upcoming election. This is Trump deflecting to the "But Hillary" defense, although with Hillary not running, he's now smearing the Biden Family

Trump actually says "I need a favour" right after the Ukrainian President asks for Javelin missiles.

Forum List

Back