Please Give me one more week

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Fox News analyst and former judge Andrew Napolitano warned that President Donald Trump had a bad week the likes of which he won’t survive again.

Napolitano recapped the prior week in the conservative Washington Times on Wednesday, describing how Trump failed to reach a nuclear disarmament dealwith North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and saw his former personal lawyer Michael Cohenaccuse him of crimes during congressional testimony.

On top of that, the House of Representatives moved to block Trump’s declaration of a national emergency on the U.S.-Mexico border, and The New York Timesreported that Trump had overruled intelligence agencies to demand his son-in-law obtain a security clearance, despite concerns. Oh, and Democrats launched a widespread investigation into Trump, his family and his business dealings, which resulted in document requests from 81 individuals, entities and agencies close to the president ― including his two sons.

“The president has serious and powerful tormentors whom he cannot overcome by mockery alone. He needs to do more than demean them with acerbic tweets, because many of those tormentors can legally cause him real harm,” Napolitano wrote. “Can President Trump survive all this? Yes — but not if he has another week like the last one.”

Letting ISIS kill a US ambassador while you sat around with your thumb up your ass, then fabricated a story to cover your incompetence THAT'S having a bad week. :itsok:

Letting ISIS kill a US ambassador while you sat around with your thumb up your ass, then fabricated a story to cover your incompetence THAT'S having a bad week. :itsok:

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

You would do better listening to Jonathan Turley.

I get the impression of late that Napolitano is providing opinion rather than legal analysis. He strikes me as a slowly coming-out-of-the-closet nevertrumper.

The judge has sold out for profit

The white men are getting together to stop all this greed harm like always

Trump will survive to run in 2020... and has an excellent shot at winning given the crop of clowns the demoquacks have put up so far

Look thru

50,000 years of history to know what is gonna happen to crooks who gets their profit by increasing drama and by selling to the lower logic women

History shows it all gets stopped with severe destruction

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

:itsok:

Which is the worse crime

Manafort thefts of money crime. Or

Abortion crime theft of a us citizen life

manafort sentence is totally unequal Justice

The men will now gather and stop these barbaric crimes
Unequal Justice crimes

You would do better listening to Jonathan Turley.

I get the impression of late that Napolitano is providing opinion rather than legal analysis. He strikes me as a slowly coming-out-of-the-closet nevertrumper.
In before Napolitano becomes a RINO!

Forum List

Back