Please share your new-coal-job success stories

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In this thread, we will discuss the positive effects that our new jobs in the coal mining industry have had for ourselves and our families, now that coal-jobs-champion Donald Trump is President.
Thanks.

In this thread, we will discuss the positive effects that our new jobs in the coal mining industry have had for ourselves and our families, now that coal-jobs-champion Donald Trump is President.
Thanks.

Er..ummm.. congratulations on your new job in the coal mining industry, good luck and happy digging. o_O

Thanks.

This thread should be a hoot.

1,553 jobs available on Indeed right now ...I don't get the joke.

Coal Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
He's just another paid shill. Jobs are there. First off, coal jobs are area specific. I know of none in Texas, don't know of any coal miners on this site. A better topic would be how disgusting Clinton's attack on coal miners was when she said she would put a lot of coal miners out of business, and then lies and said she didn't say it. The videos of it are all on youtube.

However, over inflated compensation to CEO's is not a problem.
One sided economics.
Seems the American worker always has to fight the foolishness of the masses.
Like you.
You want to work at poverty level wages. Fine.
Go to China or 3rd world countries and see their "living" wage.
US workers are to compete with that so the gluttony of the wealthy can exist and thrive more?
Not for me. UNIONS FOREVER!

Losing good paying jobs is never a joke. But some right wingers think UNIONS , that try to make wages good are a crime.
So, take your pic.

Trying to make wages good is just fine. Making too many demands such that it becomes impossible to stay competitive is another.

You always have had no intelligent response to anyone that proves your stupidity.
You are the true puke on the board.
American workers standing up for themselves seems to be something you are against.
But you will take the fruit when it is harvested.
What a sham you are.
LOL!

Losing good paying jobs is never a joke. But some right wingers think UNIONS , that try to make wages good are a crime.
So, take your pic.

Huh? You puked on your baby bib.

Crickets make that haunting, far off, nothing happening around here sound. Like when Lyin' Donald makes a promise and breaks it immediately. You know his normal.

You always have had no intelligent response to anyone that proves your stupidity.
American workers standing up for themselves seems to be something you are against.
What a sham you are.
LOL!

So, take your pic.

...and even more baby puke. You sound like a kid in a playground.

We can't confirm the authenticity of this promising letter to the WH. "It sure is good to be back in darkness and soot, with all dem days off my black lung has improved a bit and my wife says my breathing while doing it is better too. The kids is so happy as Walmart is having a half off sale on day old food and they were sure hungrey these past eight years. We all gonna eat like coal kings now and the dust aint too bad as the windows is still closed. Been cold here. Me and the wife is gonna be heading out to a country buffett soon and we may even down us a few beers. Times is good is all I can say even with this coughing. Trump he sure done kept his promises and I heared he gonna get that wall built so no Mexicans can steal my work. Well folks you all take care now, I gotta rest a bit the mine is calling my name." Billy Bob

Not PC, mea culpa.

One sided economics.
Like you.
US workers are to compete with that so the gluttony of the wealthy can exist and thrive more?

So, take your pic.

Trying to make wages good is just fine. Making too many demands such that it becomes impossible to stay competitive is another.

If the government is so good why do government employees need Union's?

Once again, from the child you are , nothing.
Have nothing,
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
You child!

What a sham you are.
LOL!

So, take your pic.

...and even more baby puke. You sound like a kid in a playground.

This thread should be flooded with the Denier testimonials like from ssdd Westwall. jwc, flacaltenn, frank57. etc...

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

To protect themselves and their rights.
See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

One sided economics.
Like you.

So, take your pic.

See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

One sided economics.
Like you.

So, take your pic.

From themselves?

Hilarious..

No, it isn't hilarious. Maybe to you it is. Yet CEO's can walk away with millions and with un-taxed stock compensations and you are so ....OK ....with them protecting themselves.
Once again, see how easy this is.
grin-o.gif

Do you actually back American jobs and workers or is it all smoke and mirrors for you like it is for "the gropenfuherer" your hero.

See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

One sided economics.
Like you.

So, take your pic.

From themselves?

Hilarious..

Forum List

Back