Please share your new-coal-job success stories

No, it isn't hilarious. Maybe to you it is. Yet CEO's can walk away with millions and with un-taxed stock compensations and you are so ....OK ....with them protecting themselves.
Once again, see how easy this is.
grin-o.gif

Do you actually back American jobs and workers or is it all smoke and mirrors for you like it is for "the gropenfuherer" your hero.

To protect themselves and their rights.
See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

However, over inflated compensation to CEO's is not a problem.
One sided economics.
Seems the American worker always has to fight the foolishness of the masses.
Like you.
You want to work at poverty level wages. Fine.
Go to China or 3rd world countries and see their "living" wage.
US workers are to compete with that so the gluttony of the wealthy can exist and thrive more?
Not for me. UNIONS FOREVER!

Trying to make wages good is just fine. Making too many demands such that it becomes impossible to stay competitive is another.

If the government is so good why do government employees need Union's?

From themselves?

Hilarious..

I have a choice to not support them

I have no choice not to support the Union's in the government

Comprehend?

You don't comprehend they have their choice. Typical teabagger.
They want to band together and fight for their rights yet you ilk seem to despise their right.
Comprehend?

giphy.gif

No, it isn't hilarious. Maybe to you it is. Yet CEO's can walk away with millions and with un-taxed stock compensations and you are so ....OK ....with them protecting themselves.
grin-o.gif

Do you actually back American jobs and workers or is it all smoke and mirrors for you like it is for "the gropenfuherer" your hero.

See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

However, over inflated compensation to CEO's is not a problem.
One sided economics.
Seems the American worker always has to fight the foolishness of the masses.
Like you.
You want to work at poverty level wages. Fine.
Go to China or 3rd world countries and see their "living" wage.
US workers are to compete with that so the gluttony of the wealthy can exist and thrive more?
Not for me. UNIONS FOREVER!

From themselves?

Hilarious..

Comprehend?

They want to band together and fight for their rights yet you ilk seem to despise their right.
Comprehend?

giphy.gif

grin-o.gif

See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

From themselves?

Hilarious..

Comprehend?

You smoking crack again?

When non-intellectuals like yourself have nothing really to say because of your stupidity.... use...

--------> ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks
    giphy.gif
    You dolt!

Comprehend?

giphy.gif

grin-o.gif

See how simple that was!
200_s.gif

From themselves?

Hilarious..

Comprehend?

You smoking crack again?

Thousands of retired coal miners and surviving widows have been sent letters by the United Mine Workers of America (UMWA) Health and Retirement Fund notifying them that their health benefits will be cut off April 30 when funding for 22,600 recipients runs out.

This is the third letter sent to retirees in five months. The first two were sent in October and November 2016. In December, congressional Democrats agreed to a four-month extension of the health plan, which is set to expire in eight weeks.

The UMWA Health and Retirement Fund administers retirement and health plans for both active and retired miners. Benefits are paid from the 1974 UMWA Pension Plan and the Multiemployer Health Benefit Plan, which are both slated to run out of funds.

A few congressmen from coal mining states have introduced bills to extend funding for the programs, but no votes are presently scheduled. The Trump administration, which has postured as the friends of miners, has said nothing, while pushing for the lifting of occupational health and safety and environmental laws, which it calls “job killing.”

More ------> --------> ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
you dolt!!

635993678844460028-747858767_200.gif

Thousands of retired coal miners and surviving widows have been sent letters by the United Mine Workers of America (UMWA) Health and Retirement Fund notifying them that their health benefits will be cut off April 30 when funding for 22,600 recipients runs out.

This is the third letter sent to retirees in five months. The first two were sent in October and November 2016. In December, congressional Democrats agreed to a four-month extension of the health plan, which is set to expire in eight weeks.

The UMWA Health and Retirement Fund administers retirement and health plans for both active and retired miners. Benefits are paid from the 1974 UMWA Pension Plan and the Multiemployer Health Benefit Plan, which are both slated to run out of funds.

A few congressmen from coal mining states have introduced bills to extend funding for the programs, but no votes are presently scheduled. The Trump administration, which has postured as the friends of miners, has said nothing, while pushing for the lifting of occupational health and safety and environmental laws, which it calls “job killing.”

Thangod for those black lung jobs..... NOT!!!

I feel for those people but I'm not going to subsidize their illnesses encourage them to work in toxic environment

More ------> --------> ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
you dolt!!

635993678844460028-747858767_200.gif

Another green beard sock

In this thread, we will discuss the positive effects that our new jobs in the coal mining industry have had for ourselves and our families, now that coal-jobs-champion Donald Trump is President.
Thanks.

Perhaps the CRUELEST of the orange clown's promises, was the one made to coal miners.......Which does NOT "excuse" coal miners from being gullible enough to fall for the demagoguery of the now bullshitter in chief.

In this thread, we will discuss the positive effects that our new jobs in the coal mining industry have had for ourselves and our families, now that coal-jobs-champion Donald Trump is President.
Thanks.
coal can be clean, and i don't think we're that far from cold fusion at room temperature. technology is the bright star on the horizon.

Thanks.
I've created and saved 100 jobs relating to the coal industry.

The extension of these jobs have mainly gone to Hispanic females, who happen to run the food trucks serving delicacies from our friends south of the border. I demand they wear tight shorts and half size tops while serving.

The coal has done quite well as there has been plenty to fill the stocking hanging on the fireplace.

The elves have been prosperous and began moving into their McMansions. Odd though. They appear to look like tiny houses, as they are height impaired.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back