Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

The courts have ruled that such laws are racist Bootney. These laws are not just about an ID. They end activities specifically used by blacks to vote and to register to vote. And that's just the tip.
What courts?

Not in Texas.

The SCOTUS has not deemed it racist.

There is absolutely nothing racist about being sure that white or black people only vote once, just like anybody and everybody else.

There can be no rational objection to requiring ID. None. All excuses are complete and total horse shit.

The disingenuously pathetic excuses for why requiring ID is racist SUPPORTS the inference that those who oppose ID laws do so because THEY WANT TO CHEAT.

ID does not stop anyone from voting twice. You can register in another state and vote twice.......but it is extremely rare

Guarantee that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID and we can use it for voting

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How have democrats shut down free speech?
They almost burned down Berkeley college to kill two Jewish speakers. lol
Threw things at Candace Owens and kicked her out of a restaurant because of her speech. Boston police shut down a free speech rally with multiple black speakers. I can go on.. how much time do you have?
Democrats didn’t do those things
Try again
Mayor of Boston is a republican?? blahhh haaaa
Berkeley students stoping Jewish speakers were what?? Hahah
You seem to be unaware of what the Democratic Party is
You also don’t understand what the First Amendment says
I do know democrats are against civil rights
Troll

The courts have ruled that such laws are racist Bootney. These laws are not just about an ID. They end activities specifically used by blacks to vote and to register to vote. And that's just the tip.
What courts?

Not in Texas.

There is absolutely nothing racist about being sure that white or black people only vote once, just like anybody and everybody else.

There can be no rational objection to requiring ID. None. All excuses are complete and total horse shit.

The disingenuously pathetic excuses for why requiring ID is racist SUPPORTS the inference that those who oppose ID laws do so because THEY WANT TO CHEAT.

ID does not stop anyone from voting twice. You can register in another state and vote twice.......but it is extremely rare

Guarantee that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID and we can use it for voting
Dems have 30 millions illegals voting

Threw things at Candace Owens and kicked her out of a restaurant because of her speech. Boston police shut down a free speech rally with multiple black speakers. I can go on.. how much time do you have?
Democrats didn’t do those things
Try again
Mayor of Boston is a republican?? blahhh haaaa
Berkeley students stoping Jewish speakers were what?? Hahah
You seem to be unaware of what the Democratic Party is
You also don’t understand what the First Amendment says
I do know democrats are against civil rights
Troll
Free speech really was shut down by democrats

What courts?

Not in Texas.

Dems have 30 millions illegals voting

Sorry Troll
Not biting

Then, why oppose it?

What responsible adult in 2019 has no driver's license or state identification card?

If it is so easy to get ID then you should have no problem ensuring everyone has one.
Many people do not drive. Especially in urban areas.
Also many people have errors or missing documentation....factors that will be exploited by Republicans looking to suppress voting

Get 99 percent of people an ID and I will agree to requiring it

If it is so easy to get ID then you should have no problem ensuring everyone has one.
Voting is both a right and a responsibility.

Why am I required to ensure that a voter has ID. WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING VOTER??? If they are incapable of taking personal responsibility and making sure that they have proper ID, LIKE EVERY OTHER RESPONSIBLE ADULT, is that really somebody who has the capacity to vote? Seriously?

There is NO FUCKNG EXCUSE for not having a state-issued DL or ID card. NONE!!!

Why do I have the burden to make 99% of the people get proper ID.

100% of the people should be responsible for their own identification.

Would you make the same argument for gun purchases?

Voting is both a right and a responsibility.

Why am I required to ensure that a voter has ID. WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING VOTER??? If they are incapable of taking personal responsibility and making sure that they have proper ID, LIKE EVERY OTHER RESPONSIBLE ADULT, is that really somebody who has the capacity to vote? Seriously?

There is NO FUCKNG EXCUSE for not having a state-issued DL or ID card. NONE!!!

Why do I have the burden to make 99% of the people get proper ID.

100% of the people should be responsible for their own identification.

Would you make the same argument for gun purchases?

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Not my problem if you have no ID...no voting for you!

Correct. If you are so fucking stupid,lazy, or worthless that you cannot obtain something that is effectively impossible to live without as a citizen, voting is the least of your concerns.

If there were some serious impediment to obtaining a proper ID, you would have a point.

If living without proper ID did not cause serious problems, you would have a point.

The ONLY reason a person cannot get proper ID is because that person is legally ineligible (i.e. illegal immigrant not entitled to vote). There is LITERALLY no other legitimate excuse.

The ONLY reason you would oppose voter ID is because you want votes from people who are not entitled to vote, and to sit here and say otherwise shows just how fucking dishonest you really are.

I challenge those who oppose voter ID for the lame-ass reason provided to put their money where their mouths are and SUPPORT gun purchases without ID. If these poor, downtrodden people can't get ID, how are they going to exercise their inalienable right keep and bear arms?

What about having ID to purchase alcohol?

Whatever the causes of the fall of the Roman Empire, one thing is for damn sure: There were not vast bands of powerful Romans prattling about "Roman privilege," demanding that the Huns be given preference over Romans and writing articles with titles like "Abolish the Romans!"

Correct. If you are so fucking stupid,lazy, or worthless that you cannot obtain something that is effectively impossible to live without as a citizen, voting is the least of your concerns.

If there were some serious impediment to obtaining a proper ID, you would have a point.

If living without proper ID did not cause serious problems, you would have a point.

The ONLY reason a person cannot get proper ID is because that person is legally ineligible (i.e. illegal immigrant not entitled to vote). There is LITERALLY no other legitimate excuse.

The ONLY reason you would oppose voter ID is because you want votes from people who are not entitled to vote, and to sit here and say otherwise shows just how fucking dishonest you really are.

I challenge those who oppose voter ID for the lame-ass reason provided to put their money where their mouths are and SUPPORT gun purchases without ID. If these poor, downtrodden people can't get ID, how are they going to exercise their inalienable right keep and bear arms?

What about having ID to purchase alcohol?

Let’s look at how Republicans use the ID check to suppress the vote

In North Dakota, they passed a law that said your ID had to have a valid street address and number. PO Box was not valid
Seems reasonable

Except that Native Americans living on reservations generally lived on dirt roads that lacked names and numbers. The majority used PO Boxes to get their mail. They offered to use tribal IDs instead and were refused

Guess which party the majority of Native Americans belonged to?
Democratic

North Dakota’s Voter ID Law Disproportionately Affects Native Americans. Here’s How They’re Mobilizing to Fight It

Last edited:
Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

"We're Coming To Get Our Check"

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

MLK's legacy is secure...he won..they lost..simple as that. He died for his efforts..but if you had showed him our world..in 2019..and asked him if he would die to make it a reality..he would have said "Yes' in a heartbeat! That's why the haters hate. Most of them are old geezers still trying to re-fight the battle of the 60's..with a different ending. Not going to happen. It is results that count--the rest is bs perpetrated by bored old men who see their relevance fading with the spread of their fat asses and the liver spots on their hands.

MLK's Dream is today's reality--they can scream 'Chicago' at the top of their lungs--they can cite stats..and skewed reports--it will not change the fact that Martin Luther King Jr. won!

They lost.

King won some battles, yes. His greatness cannot be denied, yes. You are right about the haters. I'm not so sure King would be happy with the things happening now. However, had King lived to get old, things would be vastly different today.

King was a civil rights leader and believed in free speech right? And democrats shut down free speech.. interesting

How do Democrats shut down free speech? Please talk in specifics.

Sorry, got distracted and went to sleep. How do you know that the people you describe in these incidents (if true) are members of the Democratic Party? Were these incidents an attempt to gag free speech or a reaction to speech that already has been delivered?

The Republicans are known for their gag orders, particularly on the issue of abortion. They are known for stripping funding away from any organization that gives a person a viewpoint-neutral presentation of all available options if she is pregnant,. They are known for passing laws that require doctors to read a government-required script to patients and require patients to attend a "counseling" session with a known anti-abortion religious group.Talk about free speech, censorship, and freedom of religion..

MLK's legacy is secure...he won..they lost..simple as that. He died for his efforts..but if you had showed him our world..in 2019..and asked him if he would die to make it a reality..he would have said "Yes' in a heartbeat! That's why the haters hate. Most of them are old geezers still trying to re-fight the battle of the 60's..with a different ending. Not going to happen. It is results that count--the rest is bs perpetrated by bored old men who see their relevance fading with the spread of their fat asses and the liver spots on their hands.

MLK's Dream is today's reality--they can scream 'Chicago' at the top of their lungs--they can cite stats..and skewed reports--it will not change the fact that Martin Luther King Jr. won!

They lost.

King won some battles, yes. His greatness cannot be denied, yes. You are right about the haters. I'm not so sure King would be happy with the things happening now. However, had King lived to get old, things would be vastly different today.
King was a civil rights leader and believed in free speech right? And democrats shut down free speech.. interesting

Sorry, got distracted and went to sleep. How do you know that the people you describe in these incidents (if true) are members of the Democratic Party? Were these incidents an attempt to gag free speech or a reaction to speech that already has been delivered?

The Republicans are known for their gag orders, particularly on the issue of abortion. They are known for stripping funding away from any organization that gives a person a viewpoint-neutral presentation of all available options if she is pregnant,. They are known for passing laws that require doctors to read a government-required script to patients and require patients to attend a "counseling" session with a known anti-abortion religious group.Talk about free speech, censorship, and freedom of religion..
Ahhh so you think it was some other 3rd party that shut down The Jewish speakers lol got cha ha ..
gag orders on abortion lol ummm is that democrat that just snipped the neck of a baby to kill it?

How else do Republicans use voter ID to suppress the vote?

They allow hunting licenses as voter ID (guess who hunters vote for?)
They won’t allow a university student ID as Voter ID (guess who students vote for?)

Last edited:

Ahhh so you think it was some other 3rd party that shut down The Jewish speakers lol got cha ha ..
gag orders on abortion lol ummm is that democrat that just snipped the neck of a baby to kill it?
Here you go, exaggerating. You do not have a clue as to whether the people involved in these incidents are members of the Democratic Party. I don't have a clue as to someone snipping the neck of a baby to kill it. Are you talking about a full-term infant able to survive outside the uterus?

As for Jewish speakers. Which were not allowed to speak?

Let’s look at how Republicans use the ID check to suppress the vote

In North Dakota, they passed a law that said your ID had to have a valid street address and number. PO Box was not valid
Seems reasonable

Except that Native Americans living on reservations generally lived on dirt roads that lacked names and numbers. The majority used PO Boxes to get their mail. They offered to use tribal IDs instead and were refused

Guess which party the majority of Native Americans belonged to?
Democratic

North Dakota’s Voter ID Law Disproportionately Affects Native Americans. Here’s How They’re Mobilizing to Fight It
:laughing0301:

So, the solution to that problem is to do away with voter ID all together?

:laughing0301:

You are so fucking unintentionally transparent, I can see the wall through your body.

A street address is required so that you are voting at the right poll. The polling place next to me has a different ballot than the one 2 miles away.

Why?

IT'S A DIFFERENT FUCKING PRECINCT WITH DIFFERENT CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT FOR LOCAL RACES.

The solution to the ND situation is for the Indians to get street addresses and STOP TRYING TO VOTE AT THE WRONG POLL SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE RESULT OF LOCAL ELECTIONS FOR YOUR DEMOCRAT BUDDIES!!!

Maybe that's the problem with some of you. You don't realize that we can see through your cheating schemes.

Here you go, exaggerating. You do not have a clue as to whether the people involved in these incidents are members of the Democratic Party. I don't have a clue as to someone snipping the neck of a baby to kill it. Are you talking about a full-term infant able to survive outside the uterus?

As for Jewish speakers. Which were not allowed to speak?
Are you saying there is a mysterious third party Trying to lynch Jewish speakers?? Milo and Ben Shapiro.. google it. They almost burned the place down trying to lynch conservative speakers.. Boston free speech rally was shut down by the democrat mayor of Boston.. a elderly women holding an America was dragged

No a 13 week old baby in the womb was witnessed on a sonogram I believe it was.. fighting off dismemberment.. heart beat and all..
get your facts right I used to be a democrat.. Salem up

Forum List

Back