Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

It is scary how many people cannot tell the difference between speech being suppressed by the government and speech being actually given without suppression, the content of which causes a reaction from others.

This is not prevention or interference. If I know the content of your speech, it shows that you have already said it.without suppression by the government. I may react to the content of your speech in any way that I like.

Let’s look at how Republicans use the ID check to suppress the vote

In North Dakota, they passed a law that said your ID had to have a valid street address and number. PO Box was not valid
Seems reasonable

Except that Native Americans living on reservations generally lived on dirt roads that lacked names and numbers. The majority used PO Boxes to get their mail. They offered to use tribal IDs instead and were refused

Guess which party the majority of Native Americans belonged to?
Democratic

North Dakota’s Voter ID Law Disproportionately Affects Native Americans. Here’s How They’re Mobilizing to Fight It
:laughing0301:

So, the solution to that problem is to do away with voter ID all together?

:laughing0301:

You are so fucking unintentionally transparent, I can see the wall through your body.

A street address is required so that you are voting at the right poll. The polling place next to me has a different ballot than the one 2 miles away.

Why?

IT'S A DIFFERENT FUCKING PRECINCT WITH DIFFERENT CANDIDATES ON THE BALLOT FOR LOCAL RACES.

The solution to the ND situation is for the Indians to get street addresses and STOP TRYING TO VOTE AT THE WRONG POLL SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE RESULT OF LOCAL ELECTIONS FOR YOUR DEMOCRAT BUDDIES!!!

Maybe that's the problem with some of you. You don't realize that we can see through your cheating schemes.

Easier to fake an ID than it is to fake a signature

How do Democrats shut down free speech? Please talk in specifics.
They almost burned down Berkeley college to kill two Jewish speakers. lol
Threw things at Candace Owens and kicked her out of a restaurant because of her speech. Boston police shut down a free speech rally with multiple black speakers. I can go on.. how much time do you have?

Sorry, got distracted and went to sleep. How do you know that the people you describe in these incidents (if true) are members of the Democratic Party? Were these incidents an attempt to gag free speech or a reaction to speech that already has been delivered?

The Republicans are known for their gag orders, particularly on the issue of abortion. They are known for stripping funding away from any organization that gives a person a viewpoint-neutral presentation of all available options if she is pregnant,. They are known for passing laws that require doctors to read a government-required script to patients and require patients to attend a "counseling" session with a known anti-abortion religious group.Talk about free speech, censorship, and freedom of religion..
Ahhh so you think it was some other 3rd party that shut down The Jewish speakers lol got cha ha ..
gag orders on abortion lol ummm is that democrat that just snipped the neck of a baby to kill it?
Here you go, exaggerating. You do not have a clue as to whether the people involved in these incidents are members of the Democratic Party. I don't have a clue as to someone snipping the neck of a baby to kill it. Are you talking about a full-term infant able to survive outside the uterus?

As for Jewish speakers. Which were not allowed to speak?
Are you saying there is a mysterious third party Trying to lynch Jewish speakers?? Milo and Ben Shapiro.. google it. They almost burned the place down trying to lynch conservative speakers.. Boston free speech rally was shut down by the democrat mayor of Boston.. a elderly women holding an America was dragged

No a 13 week old baby in the womb was witnessed on a sonogram I believe it was.. fighting off dismemberment.. heart beat and all..
get your facts right I used to be a democrat.. Salem up
You are dealing with leftist fundamentalists here. They don't know why they say anything they do, only that they are required to say it.

Political correctness is the fascism of our time.

ID says they are who they say they are

Foreign Nationals cannot register to vote
ID also says where they live. They cannot register to vote in Precinct A when they live in Precinct B.

Just because I get P.O. box in Travis County while living in Bexar County should not give me the right to fix my voting location to Travis County so I can fuck up local elections ILLEGALLY!!!!

It is scary how many people cannot tell the difference between speech being suppressed by the government and speech being actually given without suppression, the content of which causes a reaction from others.

This is not prevention or interference. If I know the content of your speech, it shows that you have already said it.without suppression by the government. I may react to the content of your speech in any way that I like.
No, you can NOT respond to speech you do not like in any way you wish, you stupid fascist

Just because you are a politically correct fascist, that does not give you the right to use violence to silence others.

ID says they are who they say they are

Foreign Nationals cannot register to vote
ID also says where they live. They cannot register to vote in Precinct A when they live in Precinct B.

Just because I get P.O. box in Travis County while living in Bexar County should not give me the right to fix my voting location to Travis County so I can fuck up local elections ILLEGALLY!!!!

It is up to the county Registrar to verify where you live when you register

No, you can NOT respond to speech you do not like in any way you wish, you stupid fascist

Just because you are a politically correct fascist, that does not give you the right to use violence to silence others.

What violence are you talking about? I CAN respond to another's speech by calling to speaker , nota jackass and his ideas absurd.

Respond to the republicans' gag on pro-choice speech. Some states have passed laws dictating what medical professionals must say and can't say to patients. In some states, laws have been passed to force women who are pregnant to attend a religious indoctrination session. In some states, license plates are offered to those who have one viewpoint on the issue, but do not offer plates to those who have an opposing view. Neutral government? Free speech? Freedom of religion???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Respond to the republicans' gag on pro-choice speech. Some states have passed laws dictating what medical professionals must say and can't say to patients. In some states, laws have been passed to force women who are pregnant to attend a religious indoctrination session. In some states, license plates are offered to those who have one viewpoint on the issue, but do not offer plates to those who have an opposing view. Neutral government? Free speech? Freedom of religion???
You're not wrong on the free speech issues. That is not neutral government, nor freedom of religion.

I do believe it is appropriate to require some sort of pre- and post-abortion counseling and a brief waiting period (nothing unreasonable, and the abortion begins when services are requested, not when procedure is done), given the nature of abortion, and what it does to a woman.

You're not wrong on the free speech issues. That is not neutral government, nor freedom of religion.

I do believe it is appropriate to require some sort of pre- and post-abortion counseling and a brief waiting period (nothing unreasonable, and the abortion begins when services are requested, not when procedure is done), given the nature of abortion, and what it does to a woman.
When the government abdicates its responsibility to keep the peace and just stands back and allow the brownshirts to prevent free expression, there IS a free speech angle involved because the government is therefore complicit in such prevention.

It is only local government, of course, but the mayors of Berkely, Portland and other cities have actually ordered their police departments to stand down while the leftist brownshirts riot.

When the government abdicates its responsibility to keep the peace and just stands back and allow the brownshirts to prevent free expression, there IS a free speech angle involved because the government is therefore complicit in such prevention.
That's not how the first amendment works. It is a restriction on government, not people.

It is only local government, of course, but the mayors of Berkely, Portland and other cities have actually ordered their police departments to stand down while the leftist brownshirts riot.
That is a first amendment issue and it is disgusting. Those government officials' derelict is inviting a war.

We will win it.

Same people who will hire experts to determine if an ID is fake
State-issued IDs are MUCH harder to fake than it would be to forge a signature and have an expert compare all signatures.

Why are you so against allowing only citizens to vote, and making sure they do so only once?

Faking a signature, on the spot, without something to copy off of is very difficult.
Not if the person signing is the same person (who registered in multiple precincts and voted 10 times in one day).

I know I don't need to explain to you how all this fraud works. You're probably an expert. That's why you are resisting it so hard.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not have ID to vote. You can make up all the nonsense you want. It is a FACT.

I demand no ID to purchase a firearm. A signature will do.

Agree to that, and I will agree to the signature ID for voting.

Brown shirts now?

What a drama queen

Same people who will hire experts to determine if an ID is fake
State-issued IDs are MUCH harder to fake than it would be to forge a signature and have an expert compare all signatures.

Why are you so against allowing only citizens to vote, and making sure they do so only once?

Faking a signature, on the spot, without something to copy off of is very difficult.
Not if the person signing is the same person (who registered in multiple precincts and voted 10 times in one day).

I know I don't need to explain to you how all this fraud works. You're probably an expert. That's why you are resisting it so hard.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for not have ID to vote. You can make up all the nonsense you want. It is a FACT.

I demand no ID to purchase a firearm. A signature will do.

Agree to that, and I will agree to the signature ID for voting.

Wow...now you are really going off the deep end

Now we have one person with multiple identities voting in multiple precincts

Same person could have multiple IDs made up

Brown shirts now?

What a drama queen
Obvipusly, you support cracking some heads open to prevent a Jewish man from speaking on campus.

I would expect nothing different from your limited mind.

Forum List

Back