Please stop trying tell black people about MLK

If all black people were like IM2, then white people would have good reason to be "racist". Thank goodness IM2 is just one crazy individual in the diverse population of blacks.

Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

"We're Coming To Get Our Check"

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

It is not the white racists" or even the white "racists" who have an exaggerated view of who and what MLK was.

It is the moderate and mainstream white Americans who have been fed a line of bullshit about him, in an attempt to create some common ground between them and black Americans.

When we white conservatives, who you pretend to believe are "racists" point out the words of MLK, we are just pointing out the hypocrisy of what your civil rights movement has degenerated into.

Are you pretending that we, and I use "We" in the sense that your clip shows, MLK talking about "we" in, ie when he said "they",

Are you pretending that WE, have not spend BILLIONS, AND BILLIONS, if not actually TRILLIONS on trying to help out the Black Community in this country?

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Long after the only words the white racists think King ever spoke, he said these words:

We blacks know what King was about. And we will not whitewash it to serve your need to lie to yourselves.

It is not the white racists" or even the white "racists" who have an exaggerated view of who and what MLK was.

It is the moderate and mainstream white Americans who have been fed a line of bullshit about him, in an attempt to create some common ground between them and black Americans.

When we white conservatives, who you pretend to believe are "racists" point out the words of MLK, we are just pointing out the hypocrisy of what your civil rights movement has degenerated into.

Are you pretending that we, and I use "We" in the sense that your clip shows, MLK talking about "we" in, ie when he said "they",

Are you pretending that WE, have not spend BILLIONS, AND BILLIONS, if not actually TRILLIONS on trying to help out the Black Community in this country?

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

Hi, fucktard. ONce again you are unable to even address anything I said.

Do you realize that your current behavior, is letting me define you?

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

Always a pleasure to get the opinion of the klan

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

You did not used to be like this. You became like this when I proved to you that your view of the future was doomed to be a dystopian hellhole.

I've heard that people, when confronted with proof that their beliefs are wrong, instead of changing them, double down on them.

I have not seen it demonstrated until you.

Are you able to see that when you behave like this, that you are thus letting me define you? You changed to this, because of what I taught you.

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

You did not used to be like this. You became like this when I proved to you that your view of the future was doomed to be a dystopian hellhole.

I've heard that people, when confronted with proof that their beliefs are wrong, instead of changing them, double down on them.

Are you able to see that when you behave like this, that you are thus letting me define you? You changed to this, because of what I taught you.

Racists such as yourself should stay away from threads about MLK

You can believe whatever you want and you can call me whatever you want. Blacks DID get to a significant level of 15 million acres of land ownership post Civil War through a variety of programs. Did they lose it because of systemic Racism? Maybe in part. Maybe that's not the whole story. THat's all I'm saying. It is also interesting that your boy MLK didn't mention the great increase in Black land ownership at all in his speech you originally posted. It was all about how the system enabled Whites to increase land ownership, as I recall.

I don't have to believe anything. The facts speak for themselves. You want to talk about the great increases but don't want to about how much of that land was forcibly taken. The continued abuses blacks suffered are why we are demanding reparations. So then what we see is a bunch of broken promises to blacks, programs not enforced, racism against black landowner, land forcibly taken, black communities burned and blacks living under the constant threat of terror.
Blacks in Africa stole land belonging to whites.
Did the white people get reparations?

White people have received reparations since 7-4-1776.

From whom?

After more than 50 years the words and deeds of MLK continue to be a threat to the hateful, racist right.
Even worse, they twist his words and claim MLK as one of their own

You know......Dr King was a Republican

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

You should go back and read some of your earlier stuff. You will see the difference between what you used to be, and what you are now, after you met me.

Do you want to be defined by me?

LOL

Klan Boy chimes in

You should go back and read some of your earlier stuff. You will see the difference between what you used to be, and what you are now, after you met me.

No need to

You are an insignificant poster and a one trick pony

I have established that post Civil War 'Reparations' began under the '40 acres and a mule' initiative. Even though that first attempt was not successful, subsequent programs that were created to provide reparations through landownership were tremendously successful resulting over 15 millions acres of Black-owned land by 1910. That figure has dwindled to around 1 million acres due to a number of factors. This article provides the main causes for loss of land for Black owners between 1910 and 2000. As I stated before PART of the land loss was the result of forced takeover but that is only PART of the story. That does NOT negate the fact that there was a diligent effort after the Civil War through several different programs to give newly freed Blacks an avenue to land ownership, otherwise known as REPARATIONS.

The link is to a concise summary at the VARIOUS causes of land loss among Blacks after 1910. This is in contrast to other articles posted in this thread that downplay all factors except Racism. Decide for yourself.
What is African-American Land Ownership?

No need to

Going back and looking at your old posts, to see the difference in YOU, is about ME?

That you consider it to be about me, is an implicit admission that you know that I am the person that made you what you are today.

You can believe whatever you want and you can call me whatever you want. Blacks DID get to a significant level of 15 million acres of land ownership post Civil War through a variety of programs. Did they lose it because of systemic Racism? Maybe in part. Maybe that's not the whole story. THat's all I'm saying. It is also interesting that your boy MLK didn't mention the great increase in Black land ownership at all in his speech you originally posted. It was all about how the system enabled Whites to increase land ownership, as I recall.

I don't have to believe anything. The facts speak for themselves. You want to talk about the great increases but don't want to about how much of that land was forcibly taken. The continued abuses blacks suffered are why we are demanding reparations. So then what we see is a bunch of broken promises to blacks, programs not enforced, racism against black landowner, land forcibly taken, black communities burned and blacks living under the constant threat of terror.
Blacks in Africa stole land belonging to whites.
Did the white people get reparations?

White people have received reparations since 7-4-1776.
You receive as many reparations as I do, maybe more

No need to

Going back and looking at your old posts, to see the difference in YOU, is about ME?

That you consider it to be about me, is an implicit admission that you know that I am the person that made you what you are today.
Have you ever been diagnosed as obsessive compulsive ?

bq-5ca49ede64277.jpeg

MLK Jr. said he hated the quiet moderate most of all. Well hey, there it comes again. The Koreans are on the way to MLK Jr. types. Now!now! The summer of our discontent. its Ours. Cash the check. Try to have any work with Koreans , with no self-politics whatsoever, you'll get shoved and injected into work
1. Americans run over the little girls in Korea using the US Army base to humiliate Korea and put Koreans in their place
2. Americans have an inherited wealth which makes them spoiled people who don't know any difficulty
3. The Ku Klux Klan is all over the place closing down businesses that are asian
4. Presbyterian Presbyterian they're better people than you are
You aren't going to break even with them, never, on all that either, wish you weren't born and don't meet blacks or Koreans, who get it now now and scowl at you too, and nobody gets anything too.

Nobody has to look like, act like, any politics or distraction from work for all this stuff to happen, if we did add that in, then how about dressing americans in hanboks , Korean education in public schools, how about MExicans from around here hit on everybody.That's just out of control.
They say, nobody knows anybody, nobody knows anybody, well big deal. I don't ever tell anybody I know anything, or why anyone acts up, and I don't know anybody that curses attacks me accuses harassment/stalking/loitering/hitting on, we just met, I just met somebody and got their name that I'm stalking? I wasted no one's time and bothered no one, and I don't waste time, and they make up everything they can, especially while pretending the police have the right of way on Everything.

Last edited:

40 percent of the Confederacy was in bondage

The remaining 60 percent either owned slaves or profitted off their labor
so 28 of em
The 1.6 percent is deceptive

If a plantation has 50 slaves only the plantation owner is listed as a slave owner. Not his wife, not his family members, not the overseers
Slaves were rented out to nearby farmers

The southern economy was 90 percent cotton and tobacco which relied on slave labor. The entire south benefited from slave labor.....except of course the slaves

Forum List

Back