Pleased2say

Pleased2say

Rookie
Nov 25, 2013
Hello. I'm glad to come to a place where people can express opinions. I was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps, spent 25 years in the legal field, and now teach. While I am opinionated, I am not a racist. If people don't use the gray matter, we're all in trouble.

I'm not sure why you had to mention you weren't a racist in your intro post but welcome to the boards and enjoy!!

Well, hello there, Pleased2say...

2482150b3rlbpwscr.gif

Welcome to USMB...:)

Hello. I'm glad to come to a place where people can express opinions. I was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps, spent 25 years in the legal field, and now teach. While I am opinionated, I am not a racist. If people don't use the gray matter, we're all in trouble.
Welcome to USMB, Pleased2say. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I was in the Air Force and coincidentally have also followed a similar path for exactly 25 years, although in that time I have only done research.

Welcome to U.S. Message Board!!!

Forum List

Back