🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PM: No One Had Better Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
With the Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year) holiday coming up in just a few days, Israelis will be attending synagogue services, visiting family, and generally taking it easy during a rare three day break from work - the 2-day festival will this year be followed immediately by Shabbat (Sabbath).

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted the the country would take steps to ensure that the holiday is a calm one, despite the growing prospect of western military intervention is Syria.

“If anyone thinks they are going to ruin the peace and quiet of Rosh Hashana in Israel, they had better realize what response awaits them,” Netanyahu added.

PM: No One Will Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------

:cool:

Remember what happened when Israel's Yom Kippur peace was violated.
Israel is always in a state of readiness so nobody should think because it is a holiday that Israel won't give as bad it is gets, plus some.

Yahweh(s) were ancient war deities, and "peace" was generally not part of Yahwehs' approach to their 12 chosen tribes originally from Saudi Arabia in dealing with natives to Palestine.

Yahweh(s) were ancient war deities, and "peace" was generally not part of Yahwehs' approach to their 12 chosen tribes originally from Saudi Arabia in dealing with natives to Palestine.
I wonder just when the Nose became an anti-Semite? The Nose (whose screen name reminds me of specially trained pigs who root out truffles) who is in dire need of a haircut is probably praying for an attack on Israel during the high holidays. By the way, Nose, did you ever take ancient history in high school ?

I wonder just when the Nose became an anti-Semite? The Nose (whose screen name reminds me of specially trained pigs who root out truffles) who is in dire need of a haircut is probably praying for an attack on Israel during the high holidays. By the way, Nose, did you ever take ancient history in high school ?

Is that really him in the avatar ?

Is that really him in the avatar ?
Yes and he smokes his own hair.

Jews... the society of self-fornication.

The "fuck me I'm a Jew" of the world.

Trip the Light Jewtastic.

If it ain't Jew, it ain't new.

Jews have nowhere to hide but within themselves.

Self-righteous bigoted condescending xenophobic nationalistic whores.

Jews... the society of self-fornication.

The "fuck me I'm a Jew" of the world.

Trip the Light Jewtastic.

If it ain't Jew, it ain't new.

Jews have nowhere to hide but within themselves.

Self-righteous bigoted condescending xenophobic nationalistic whores.
....................... ^^^^ You are on a roll Mr. H !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back