Pocahontas is a sellout

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
You Warren fans surprised? I mean I have read her book and listened to her many times rip the same bankers Hilary gave paid speeches to a new asshole and yet here she is endorsing her! Liberals the worlds biggest hypocrites....say one thing do another.

Where's the hypocrisy ? Are they calling for the end of banks ?

No, the hypocrisy is they curse the banks out of the right side of their mouths, but kiss their asses with the left side of their mouths., All while accepting huge "donations" to influence their votes that are supposed to control the banks, but in reality fuck the middle class and enrich the bankers. THAT is the hypocrisy. As you well know but ignore as you are not intellectually honest.

No, the hypocrisy is they curse the banks out of the right side of their mouths, but kiss their asses with the left side of their mouths., All while accepting huge "donations" to influence their votes that are supposed to control the banks, but in reality fuck the middle class and enrich the bankers. THAT is the hypocrisy. As you well know but ignore as you are not intellectually honest.

If that's true, then warren would be fronting all kinds pro bank legislation.

Pocahontas is on the warpath right now live action on MSNBC! Goofy Warren called The Donald a "bully!" My guess is she is looking to get schlonged on Twitter later. :p

Pocahontas is on the warpath right now live action on MSNBC! Goofy Warren called The Donald a "bully!" My guess is she is looking to get schlonged on Twitter later. :p
It's worse listening to that fake Indian than it is to Hillary's shrieking I turned Jeopardy on lol

I heard a Sanders guy say today the hypocrisy is great. He said Dems accept more money from lobbyists than the Reps do.

Forum List

Back