Police Arrest Two Women ‘Protesters’ in Attack on Dem State Senator, Who They Are Is Disturbing

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Get at look at these two uglies who are going to face charges for assault.

It's great they caught them.

What I don't understand is why he let them attack him.

When they started running at him, he tried to reason with them.

That didn't work out so well. He is shown collapsing from the beating.

Bet these two are just a "couple of moms".
Typical modern whipped puppy trained pussified white liberal male response. You don't reason with angry violent dykes, you run at them, confuse them, throw off their timing, then as you reach them slide down on your side, wrap up their feet in your legs, roll twisting, tripping them up and causing them to fall over crashing down hitting their chins on the nearby desk biting their tongues. Then you land on their backs with your knees, knock the wind out of them, grab them by the hair and beat their faces on the floor hard repeatedly until they are silly so you can tie their hands behind the backs, call the authorities and press charges against them.

1596089578712.png

One is a PT. One works in a school system as a social worker.

If the one in the right came in to work on me....I'd say....not tomorrow. Bad enough she has a sandpaper complexion....but gotta really wonder about the hair.

Hope like hell she's the PT.

Kerida O’Reilly, 33, is a licensed physical therapist. She was identified by a client. Samantha Hamer, 26, wait for it…is a school social worker. She was identified by co-workers at the school including her supervisor.

The social workers are gonna replace the police ....weeeeeee

The best part is they attacked thier democrat ally...

Normies of the board you do realize you're not off the menu? ...ferp you're the main course actually

View attachment 368912

One is a PT. One works in a school system as a social worker.

If the one in the right came in to work on me....I'd say....not tomorrow. Bad enough she has a sandpaper complexion....but gotta really wonder about the hair.

Hope like hell she's the PT.
Big fat ugly women...the funky hair color really works ......please stop :p
Whats growing under her eye?....i don't wanna know

Kerida O’Reilly, 33, is a licensed physical therapist. She was identified by a client. Samantha Hamer, 26, wait for it…is a school social worker. She was identified by co-workers at the school including her supervisor.

The social workers are gonna replace the police ....weeeeeee

The best part is they attacked thier democrat ally...

Normies of the board you do realize you're not off the menu? ...ferp you're the main course actually

The lefties on this board won't touch this one.

It's all peaceful.

If the Physical Therapist doesn't lose her license, it would be a travesty.
The knowledge of physical therapy transfers over to martial arts, the "pressure points" to inflict maximum damage on the opponent. They're medical professionals. They hurt, maim, disfigure, and kill patients for profit and sexual pleasure.

And the other one is a social worker? There's a strong political agenda for mental health civil commitment gun control.

The senator must not have been toeing the Democrat party line for mass incarceration and heavy drugging in state mental hospitals and psychiatric wards.

Get at look at these two uglies who are going to face charges for assault.

It's great they caught them.

What I don't understand is why he let them attack him.

When they started running at him, he tried to reason with them.

That didn't work out so well. He is shown collapsing from the beating.

Bet these two are just a "couple of moms".
Typical modern whipped puppy trained pussified white liberal male response. You don't reason with angry violent dykes, you run at them, confuse them, throw off their timing, then as you reach them slide down on your side, wrap up their feet in your legs, roll twisting, tripping them up and causing them to fall over crashing down hitting their chins on the nearby desk biting their tongues. Then you land on their backs with your knees, knock the wind out of them, grab them by the hair and beat their faces on the floor hard repeatedly until they are silly so you can tie their hands behind the backs, call the authorities and press charges against them.
Excellent directions. I’ll go to local BLM riot and try it out!

Can you feel the hate coming out of both of them?

I don't see anything remorseful coming from either one.

Just hate.

They will hate where they spend the next 3 to 5 years. If any justice remains in this world.
That's the problem. There is no justice any longer. If they were arrested, they were let go an hour later free with out bail. And they are ugleeee!

Forum List

Back