Police cheer Trump after jabs at mayors

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Trump applauds all police officers and the Obamas had celebrations for black killers of white police officers.

President Trump drew a round of applause from law enforcement officials on Friday after he took a swipe at mayors who don't let police "do their job."

"I've met police that are great police that aren't allowed to do their job because they have a pathetic mayor or a mayor that doesn't know what's going on," Trump said in a speech in Long Island, N.Y., eliciting applause from a crowd of police officers standing behind him.

"Were you applauding for someone in particular?" Trump asked with a smile, shaking his head. The jab was interpreted by some as a veiled swipe at New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Police cheer Trump after jab at mayors who don't let them do their jobs

• Banned
Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

Is this like the applause he got from the FBI when it was actually his own people he brought in to clap at his drivel?

• Banned
Is this like the applause he got from the FBI when it was actually his own people he brought in to clap at his drivel?
No this is like reality, something you know little about.

No.

It's like Obama putting fake doctors in doctor white coats, prior to screwing the American people with Obamacare.

Obama sure did get a lot of cops shot. Of course, the elite 1% establishment media ignored that....but that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING!!!

I wonder has the media reported and pictured the perp who killed that Indiana cop earlier this week? I can't find it. Makes one naturally suspicious.

Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
They'll cover it up as long as possible. Most likely be black meskin or some other breed.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.

I don't know if the media will cover it up. Leftists have always been proud to side with evil each and every time. They're glad the cops support trump because liberals consider the police the enemy.
Well they are under heavy scrutiny at times, but only by their own actions...

No.

It's like Obama putting fake doctors in doctor white coats, prior to screwing the American people with Obamacare.

obama-doctors-obamacare.jpg

Fake doctors for a fake health care bill.

No.

obama-doctors-obamacare.jpg

Fake doctors for a fake health care bill.
They could have been lab assistants that had the time to show up, since the docs were buzy making bimbo money...
Plus, that is a photoshopped image....

Like knowing that the only people who kill white cops are non-white perps..
Don't be stupid...but we both know it is too late.
No it's not too late to notice what your race does do...
See? Now that is really stupid.

Like knowing that the only people who kill white cops are non-white perps..
Don't be stupid...but we both know it is too late.
No it's not too late to notice what your race does do...
See? Now that is really stupid.
Yes, so very stupid, like not noticing a brick wall when driving too fast around a curve..

Lib ALWAYS have to play the race card to cover up for the big eared jug headed race baiter.

Trump hates law enforcement. He shits all over the FBI and CIA .

Forum List

Back