Police dashboard camera video shows what really happened.

..they have impulse control problems---just plain dumbasses...I saw a black mother SCREAMING F this F that in front of a busload of children......with her daughter right in front of her -crying = so the daughter will grow up very screwed up, and when she has a daughter = same thing = self destructive culture cycle

I'm not saying this cop handled this incorrectly or that the woman was right to be a bitch the whole time, but if there is a registration error the cop could have ran the VIN number of the car. If it didn't come back as stolen then he doesn't need to throw this woman around like a toy simply because their is an error in the plate. Plate mix ups do happen.

Why, when the cop said that it came back to a 2003 Saturn did she not say "that was my other car, I moved the plate when I got this one?" That could have helped her case.

I'm not saying this cop handled this incorrectly or that the woman was right to be a bitch the whole time, but if there is a registration error the cop could have ran the VIN number of the car. If it didn't come back as stolen then he doesn't need to throw this woman around like a toy simply because their is an error in the plate. Plate mix ups do happen.
.....the cop did everything correctly --the BLACK bitch starts the shit--then escalates it--jut like:
FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

Why, when the cop said that it came back to a 2003 Saturn did she not say "that was my other car, I moved the plate when I got this one?" That could have helped her case.

I had a similar thing happen years ago. I got stopped with the wrong plates on a car. The Plates belonged on my Wifes car. But I was not beligerent in any way and the cop just told me to take care of it and that was that. That woman needs to watch, "How not to get your ass kicked by the Police".

.....the cop did everything correctly --the BLACK bitch starts the shit--then escalates it--jut like:
FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

Why didn't he run the VIN to see if it was stolen? Her sitting in the car being a bitch wouldn't stop him from doing that.

He needs to be taught deescalation techniques.

the women never let it get that far,,,

Where’s the viral link? Tell the whole story. I never heard of this so how big of a viral story was it? Interaction seemed professional to me but how many white people they circle over for turning on the signal then pulling over?
Give the Police credit. They thought she was acting suspiciously...called in the plate and it came back for a different car. This is a woman who's driving an uninsured motor vehicle and smoking weed. So if she's stoned and hits YOU then good luck getting paid for your repairs unless you've got a healthy non insured motorist rider on your own policy!
If she hadn't been such an idiot though she wouldn't have gotten arrested! That was a police officer that really DIDN'T want to have to put her in cuffs but she left him zero choice! He asked her repeatedly for ID and to step out of the vehicle. She chose to be a drama queen. She deserved everything she got.

FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

Why didn't he run the VIN to see if it was stolen? Her sitting in the car being a bitch wouldn't stop him from doing that.

thats a pathetic defense,,,

maybe she should have said Im sorry officer but they have to be wrong because I just got a new car,,she decided to go with the fuck yous and be belligerent,,,

FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

He never accused her of stealing the car. He ask for her id she refused. He told her the plate was wrong she did not tell him about the other car. Her told her she was under arrest 20 TIMES and she REFUSED to move. Your question is not valid as an excuse. The cop had no choice but yank her out of the car.

Why is this newsworthy? :rolleyes:
PS: Weed is legal in Colorado, and the woman wasn't driving.
PSS: I think the purpose of this post is "Blacks Behaving Badly" ... Disregard

FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

As soon as she won't show her ID she's going to jail. She's affixing plates. She's not insured. She doesn't have a license on her. The car smells like weed. Why would you de-escalate THAT?

She put the plate onto this car, probably because it isn't properly registered and insured....You can also be charged with tax evasion by doing this.

No, it wouldn't have helped....She would have then admitted to putting a plate onto a car for which it wasn't registered.

Did the state fail to update the plate change in the system, or did she just not register that vehicle. I have been ticketed on a parked vehicle before, because the state screwed up registration. Had to go to court to get it thrown out.
According to the video, she was driving the car then pulled over probably so she could claim she was just sitting in a parked car.

The last time I got pulled over it was over a license plate light being out. The cop was professional and so was I. No warning, no threats, nothing and I didn't even have to give him all the required data. I thanked for the heads up and said I would take care of it first thing in the morning. Guess what, I replaced the recepticle first thing the next day like a good Citizen.
The last time I got pulled over I was exiting my driveway with my son in the passenger seat. He was just putting on his seatbelt when I turned out of the driveway onto the road, got stopped by a cop. He asked if my son had his seatbelt but he did have it on. Then the cop then said he could smell alcohol but I told him we had not been drinking and had no container. For some reason he did not make us get out or check the car. He let us go with a warning about seatbelt law. A few miles up the road, I began to smell alcohol........I pulled over and, unbeknownst to me, our hand sanitizer had gotten squished in the center console and was leaking!!! When I opened the console the smell permeated the car......:oops:

Last edited:
FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

you are totally stupid if you think that
...the BLACKS need to be taught how not to be jackasses by ESCALATING it
..he WAS trying to deescalate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GODFKFDAM--he was trying

FLoyd
Blake
Brown
etc etc etc

..if you are being a jackass, you get what you get----
they can't be NICE!!!!!!!!...they have been ''taught''' to be jackasses

Did the state fail to update the plate change in the system, or did she just not register that vehicle. I have been ticketed on a parked vehicle before, because the state screwed up registration. Had to go to court to get it thrown out.
According to the video, she was driving the car then pulled over probably so she could claim she was just sitting in a parked car.

The last time I got pulled over it was over a license plate light being out. The cop was professional and so was I. No warning, no threats, nothing and I didn't even have to give him all the required data. I thanked for the heads up and said I would take care of it first thing in the morning. Guess what, I replaced the recepticle first thing the next day like a good Citizen.
The last time I got pulled over I was exiting my driveway with my son in the passenger seat. He was just putting on his seatbelt when I turned out of the driveway onto the road, got stopped by a cop. He asked if my son had his seatbelt but he did have it on. Then the cop then said he could smell alcohol but I told him we had not been drinking and had no container. For some reason he did not make us get out or check the car. He let us go with a warning about seatbelt law. A few miles up the road, I began to small a strong smell of alcohol........Unbeknownst to me, our hand sanitizer had gotten squished in the center console and was leaking!!! When I opened the console the smell permeated the car......:oops:

If you were driving, what would it matter if your son had been drinking? (or smelled like it)

My wife gets warnings all the time for you name it, but I've had enough fines for both of us. Never a problem with cops though, except for one off duty cop being an asshole....long story.

Forum List

Back