Police dashboard camera video shows what really happened.

Any lie will do for democrats, the party of lies and misinformation.
Video was great, but did not go into political party, though. Just sayin.
Twitter should ban the original poster but it won’t because Twitter leans left and is biased. Just sayin.
No. It won't because it makes a lot of money, even though it sucks. If it wasn't generating a lot of money, people thinking it is because it lean left because some people respond to trump or think it leans right because trump loves it, would not matter. As it is, it tries to accommodate both sides, and has no standards accept ROI.

Any lie will do for democrats, the party of lies and misinformation.
Video was great, but did not go into political party, though. Just sayin.
Twitter should ban the original poster but it won’t because Twitter leans left and is biased. Just sayin.
No. It won't because it makes a lot of money, even though it sucks. If it wasn't generating a lot of money, people thinking it is because it lean left because some people respond to trump or think it leans right because trump loves it, would not matter. As it is, it tries to accommodate both sides, and has no standards accept ROI.
Nope. It leans very left.

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.
He asked her POLITELY 20 TIMES. How long was long enough to wait?

My point being she didn't need to come out of the car. I've been stopped by the cops many times and never been asked to get out of the vehicle. He should have run the VIN, saw it was not reported stolen and then politely asked if she ever owned a 2003 Saturn.
Maybe he should have taken her keys and made her stay in the car while they impounded it.

For driving without insurance and improper plates? Yea. I mean had she handled this differently, explained the situation and had insurance, I'm pretty sure this would have ended far differently.
She REFUSED to provide ID, you get arrested for that when driving a car.

Wrong. 9th circuit disagrees:

Since she was NOT driving, she was a passenger. I've sat in the drivers seat of a parked car to try to diagnose a check engine light. I was not a driver at that time. She had a point about it being a parked car. It changes things.
LOL I guess you totally missed where the COPS noticed her BECAUSE she WAS driving and parked to avoid them?

Yea I saw it, but still, she was parked. Why why would they run her plates for pulling over?

Black drivers always remember what a white cop will most likely do when pulling you over:

Prevent a black guy from killing you.

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.

My point being she didn't need to come out of the car. I've been stopped by the cops many times and never been asked to get out of the vehicle. He should have run the VIN, saw it was not reported stolen and then politely asked if she ever owned a 2003 Saturn.
Maybe he should have taken her keys and made her stay in the car while they impounded it.

For driving without insurance and improper plates? Yea. I mean had she handled this differently, explained the situation and had insurance, I'm pretty sure this would have ended far differently.

Since she was NOT driving, she was a passenger. I've sat in the drivers seat of a parked car to try to diagnose a check engine light. I was not a driver at that time. She had a point about it being a parked car. It changes things.
LOL I guess you totally missed where the COPS noticed her BECAUSE she WAS driving and parked to avoid them?

Yea I saw it, but still, she was parked. Why why would they run her plates for pulling over?

Her actions were suspicious. Parking your car doesn't make you immune to police investigation.

Because she was acting suspicious. They noticed she pulled over because of them most likely, it is called good police work.

Because she was acting suspicious. They noticed she pulled over because of them most likely, it is called good police work.

Pulling your car to the side of the road is suspicious? ZOMG tell me it isn't so.

Pulling your car to the side of the road is suspicious? ZOMG tell me it isn't so.
Go away troll. You keep trying to make excuses for the inexcusable.

Driving her car with no insurance and bad plates while smoking weed with a kid in the car.

I guess she pulled over because she felt guilty.

Forum List

Back